UPDATE: Fox/Canine ET Species

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

OmegaFox10

UPDATE: Fox/Canine ET Species

Post by OmegaFox10 »

Hello!

Written on Saturday March 28th, 2010

Well...after a while of trying to find out more about this mysterious canine race (as we're still VERY skeptical that we honed in on a particular female), my friend "Zero" and I came at a standstill. For two weeks we tried to figure out what was our next step after the digital drawings (posted in the new forum as well...after Bonnie makes sure it's okay after i edited it). Unfortunately, we STILL couldn't come up with our next step to find out about this female fox/wolf/canine ET (supposedly).

Until a few days ago (Friday-March 26, 2010) another friend of mine "x2Soul" said that i should try to reach HER. I was a bit hesitant on this particular method as the initial plan with "Zero" was to let HER contact ME...Alas, since we had no other idea, i decided to meditate on this for a day or so. Next day, i made my decision. While in the shower (yes...best time to meditate sometimes) i sat down creating an astral construct (from pure thought and energy): "Message Seeker". A construct that allowed me to 'record' a message to her and that i could view her environment through it by linking to the construct. Now a few days have passed and i have not received a response in any form.

I mentioned about 6 forms of contact to her (supposedly)

1) UFO visitation (w/ possible {but unlikely} crop circle message)
2) Physical confrontation
3) Response back through same construct or different one
4) Dream (usually doesn't work for me in ANY case...even prayer u_u;)
5) Physical sensations
6) audible telepathy

I know they have MANY ways of contact...but those were the ones that came to the surface of my mind.

However on a last note, i decided to listen to native american music as that is what "Zero" and I found out supposedly of the species or groups' taste in music. Kinda like a mix of classical + native american(ish). I linked up with my construct and focused on her by sending what i hear to her. Kinda like speaker in her perspective. I did get a feeling that she was watching. But i also felt tenseness in me...or it could've been my stomach hurting as i had a wee bit too much to eat that night :S. All i felt was just her lying on her back just listening. That's it....but again, seeing how i am, I questioned myself of whether it was real or just a facade put on by a passing spirit and somehow intercepted the construct. Mind you...this isn't the first time that that has happened...I tried using my intuition but still i am perplexed on what happened or if this fox woman is real or my construct is real (anymore).

I hope i get an answer soon...it's been 6 months...and no real definitive answer has been given, and i'm growing a bit weary. Normally, i would've just given up by month 3 or 4...So what is driving me to keep on pursuing this? This is the longest i've not backed down...

Please, i really need your help people, "abductees" or anyone...

I REALLY need your guys' input please on my experience and such.
Attachments
Working with a friend...we have com across a POSSIBLE (and yet still hold a LOT of skepticism) canine race that is fox-LIKE (not EXACT!!). Disregard the black muzzle marking, that was artistic additions. We have info but it's not enough to on. However, we have had our findings validating through a &quot;blind validation test&quot;. What she found was NEAR &quot;perfect&quot; match in what she found compared to our findings. In my own honest opinion, if a &quot;Grand Design&quot; of Reptilian, Human (us vs. Pleaidians, Arcturians, etc), and Cat, why not canine in some twisted magical way.<br /><br />Was done in PaintTool SAI 1.1
Working with a friend...we have com across a POSSIBLE (and yet still hold a LOT of skepticism) canine race that is fox-LIKE (not EXACT!!). Disregard the black muzzle marking, that was artistic additions. We have info but it's not enough to on. However, we have had our findings validating through a "blind validation test". What she found was NEAR "perfect" match in what she found compared to our findings. In my own honest opinion, if a "Grand Design" of Reptilian, Human (us vs. Pleaidians, Arcturians, etc), and Cat, why not canine in some twisted magical way.

Was done in PaintTool SAI 1.1