Help me

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

JD809

Help me

Post by JD809 »

Hi my name is James and i am 16, i come from England and am having, what i believe are memories of alien abduction. I suffer from PTSD (Unknown reason) and ME. The memories are of small men coming to get me in the night and seeing strange shapes and lights, the doctors tell me it could be phycosis.
What should I do?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Help me

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello James,
You said you've seen some doctors, so I'm assuming you have spoken to your parents about this. If not, please do speak to them about what is happening, and if that is not possible, please speak to a sibling or close friend. I can give you advice, but it is best to have a close friend to talk to. I know that is not an easy task; be strong.

It is possible that you are being visited by aliens and you may even be experiencing MILABs (military abductions carried out by the secret government). There is a video about MILABs on my other website, awakenvideo.org, and also a good video about alien abduction. PTSD can absolutely be caused by alien abduction and MILABs.

What you should do is put protection on yourself right away. I made a special meditation just for this purpose, so please check it out. It takes about 30 minutes to do. You can stop the abductions from happening by standing up for yourself and taking control. It is your life and your body, so defend it.

This is an exercise you can do to take control and stop alien abductions
: Prepare a small room which you can make completely black with no light coming in at all. It may be a bathroom or a closet or any small space. Pick a time when you are sure to be undisturbed and go into the room by yourself in the pitch black. Now remember the times when you saw the small men coming into your room, and let your fear turn to a more productive force -- your strength and your will. Now is the time to stand up for yourself and be heard. Speak aloud to the intruders and let them know how you feel and what you think. The vibration of your voice will be heard. Imagine one of them standing right in front of you. You are the one in control. Tell them that they no longer have permission to see you, and that the universe will hold them accountable for their actions. Use your inner strength to make yourself heard. Don't hold anything back, really let them have it.

Afterward, fill your body with white light and create a protective bubble around your body. This will help protect you (you will also learn this in the meditation). Imagine this protective bubble around you each night before you go to bed. The more you use it, the stronger it will become. It is very real, especially on the etheric plane where abductions actually take place.

Most importantly James, please remember that the most powerful force in the universe, without doubt, is LOVE. If you fill your life with love, your vibrational frequency will rise and you will be able to avoid many of the lower negative beings altogether.

For the ME (chronic fatigue syndrome), try Colloidal Silver.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Wow James we are two of a kind!
I have had m.e for the past 20 yrs and have had flash backs of alien abduction about 2 or 3 yrs ago and wait for it i too was told i was suffering from psychosis,not that i ever mentioned aliens,not with my psychiatrist any way.
I am on medication have been for 12 yrs the 'Hallucinations' never went away.
I can offer you that if you wish to send me your e-mail address i can forward you some important information on m.e and some good sites which can help.
Do not worry I'm not some crazy women,just an ordinary mother!
If you wish ask Bonny for my e-mail address i will give her permission to forward it to you,take care its tough suffering from m.e i hope you get all the help you need.
Tess,

balmage

Post by balmage »

Hello i need help, I dont know what is going on with me, I a realy connecting to something , I dont know who to speak to, i feel no one will understand me, I cant talk to my family, friends, no one. I am having great experiences, and I really want to understand what is happening to me. I dont even know how to start. I really want to be know what is going on. I am communicating and making contact with very loving people, and I am learnign about so much in my world and universe, and energies, and so much thing but I need help.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Balmage,
It is okay to talk here. Please feel free to talk about your experiences and maybe we can help you out. We are all going through tremendous changes now. Keep love in your heart and enjoy meeting with the loving entities.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi James i thought of you just wanted to say that research is going on around the world on CFS/M.E.
They thought it was a retro virus named XMRV.
But now they have found some kind of protein in the spinal fluid of those effected by this illness.The protein should not be there.
So don't give up.Take care.