Helpline/Support Net for Abductees and Contactees in the UK

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Tiggi

Helpline/Support Net for Abductees and Contactees in the UK

Post by Tiggi »

I am certainly glad I found this forum it really does have the warmth and support and a sense of safety and understanding that I have not found anywhere else. But I do long to meet others face to face and could really do with some one on help with my recall issues that encompasses a therapeutic approach that will help me deal with what comes up. Trying to find support for alien abduction in the UK has in my experience been pretty impossible as there really isn't much out there. Therapists with any real experience of these issues are few and far between which just leaves you with a bunch of nuts and bolts ufo researchers who are so focused on their own agendas that they lack the sensitivity or understanding for the need of real client centered approach which is so important when you are trying to come to terms with what has been happening to you.

But... today I have just discovered a new helpline it's very new only started in January of this year called AMMACH which stands for ANOMALOUS MIND MANAGEMENT (AMM) /ABDUCTEE/CONTACTEE HELPLINE.

It has been founded by Joanne Summerscales a therapist and writer and Miles Johnston who is a independent documentary researcher and has a huge body of work including whistle-blower testimonies and milab victims

love and light
Tiggi

Here are their details

ANOMALOUS MIND MANAGEMENT (AMM) /ABDUCTEE/CONTACTEE HELPLING

A.M.M.A.C.H

Started life on the 23rd January 2011, by Joanne Summerscales and Miles Johnston who have both had a long term interest in, and are researchers of the many fields, subjects and layers thereof, seen and treated by society at large, as being on the outer edges of social awareness, and still very much unacknowledged (by mainstream ‘conventionals’). These areas include; suppressed advanced technology, the unaddressed history of humanity/genetics, alternative energy systems, health/illness management and the extensive area of ufological/ET experience, including the Exopolitical arena, which seeks full official disclosure, which will, when it happens, have a profound impact on every area of life; the social, religious, political and economical. Disclosure of these matters are fiercely fought by the powers-that-be, ensuring that those who dare think outside the box, or those who question, debate and challenge the status quo as being ‘normal’ (is war normal?) are treated as crackpots, conspiracy theorist-types, and consequently with terrorist tendencies!! (what ever you do, just accept what you are being told), otherwise, mentally challenged, part of the lunatic fringe and otherwise ridiculed by society in general and peers and family – a scenario that would have only the most courageous step forward to disclose personal experiences involving for them, the reality of encounters and experiences with anomalous mind management, on and off planet beings, other dimensional intelligences, races, and beings that we have yet to know in the public arena, for whom we offer a point of open-minded contact.

Documenting an experiencer’s story for research purposes, to educate and inform the people, to put into words a greater awareness of the human experience, is an integral part of what AMMACH seeks to do, though public access to material of an experiencer’s personal details will be treated confidentially. Material for a book featuring the UK experience in this little understood or publicly known area will be drawn from this research.

BACKGROUND:

JOANNE: Initially trained in media-orientated subjects, and project development, with experience in production, writing, directing, teaching, bereavement counselling and performance. Research into alternatives in health and wellness maintenance, other than allopathic alone, led to further training in a therapy system addressing adverse patterns and triggers, allied to stress management, and in a couple of cases, experiences emerged for clients that were ‘other than human’. Ongoing interest in reality/consciousness and the soul journey as an integral aspect of the human experience has led to this initiative. Joanne has also written a high-tech, musical, theatrical production, around the subject of ET’s (and is seeking investor angels).

MILES: Has an extensive background in broadcast television and fm radio in the UK and Ireland, (Kiss FM 103.7 and Energy 106.6). He’s an independent documentary researcher, which developed from the Irish UFO Research Centre in Belfast, which he co-founded in the early 1970’s. His work includes the ‘Bases’ and ‘Back Room Interview’ series and the documentary ‘Oh to Catch a Circle Maker’ on crop circles, these can be seen on his You Tube Channel: Megawatts1066.

HELPLINE/EMAIL:

The helpline; 07951 752 813 is a confidential free service and available to anyone in the UK. It is a port of call, where anyone who would like to talk about their experiences, anonymously if preferred, can do so, without fear of ridicule, knowing they will be speaking to someone with researched background knowledge, and experience in communication. Other resources include a monthly (last Sunday of the month) private chat room set up by David Hodrien of BUFOG (Birmingham UFO Group) http://precontacteesupport.blogspot.com/, which Joanne occasionally participates in as an observer/supporter. To access this private chat room, contact David for password details. There is also a wealth of information to be found at the Exopolitics website, http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/ run by David Griffin. There is also an email address if you wish to contact either Joanne or Miles to arrange an interview, share information by email: AMMACH@hotmail.co.uk, or set up a Skype meeting (Skype address: ammach2011).
Peace begins with me

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Helpline/Support Net for Abductees and Contactees in the

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Tiggi,
Thanks for posting this info, but I am a little unsure about these two people..."ANOMALOUS MIND MANAGEMENT"? Both their backgrounds seem to be in media and television, not working with alien abductees. It seems rather suspicious to me.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this new "helpline" for abductees in the UK?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tiggi

Re: Helpline/Support Net for Abductees and Contactees in the

Post by Tiggi »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Tiggi,
Thanks for posting this info, but I am a little unsure about these two people..."ANOMALOUS MIND MANAGEMENT"? Both their backgrounds seem to be in media and television, not working with alien abductees. It seems rather suspicious to me.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this new "helpline" for abductees in the UK?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hi Bonnie
I understand your concerns. I have spoken with Joanne on the phone and my initial impression of her was that she has a genuine interest in helping and supporting. She does have a media background but has been working as a therapist for some time now and has had clients presenting with abduction issues which has drawn her to research this further and she also assists Dave Hodrien of the Birmingham UFO group which had a monthly private chat room for experiencers/abductees which up until now is all that's available in the UK. As far as Miles goes I suggest you check out his youtube channel Megawatts1066. He has done a lot of work with whistle-blowers, abductees milab victims ufo researchers. Although he has a strong media background it is most certainly not conventional.

As far as the term ANOMALOUS MIND MANAGEMENT goes yeah I not sure about that I think its referring to mind control as I know they both have worked a fair bit with people with these kinds of issues I'm going to be chatting on skype with Joanne some more so I will quiz her about this
They are having a meeting in May which has apparently been requested by the experience rs they are already working with which will start by focusing on what people will be looking for in terms of support. It is very much in it's infancy and I am approaching them with a cautious open mind until I can determine what their agenda is if they have one. I'll keep you informed of what I find out.
blessings
Tiggi
Peace begins with me