Don't know what to do

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Anunaki

Don't know what to do

Post by Anunaki »

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have had some weird experiences. Things have been hapening to me since I was a child.

I was going thru some very stressful out of the ordinary circumstances, to the point that I thought I was going to loose it.

I have had the ability to see things once I realized that I can control the events up to a point. I call them, they come. I was going thru some very extenuating circumstances and one night while I was on my bed trying to go into trance, I let my body relaxed and it fell like my body was sinking into the bed while my spirit was being lifted. I saw a light flashed in the batroom next. Then I couldn't move. I saw something walking towards my bed. It stood there and as I looked, I saw it. Has anyone seen the movie the abyss? that is what it looked like (this is the first time I see this kind of creature). It stood there looking at me. Next to my face. Then I saw it moving its hands on the side of my bed like it was handling something. Then it put its transparent hands next to the right side of my face. It kept doing something there. My body was levitating, then in mind I started screaming to stop, to get away that it was enough. It finished doing whatever was doing with his hands on the side of my bed, like if it was wrapping something. Then, it walked towards the bathroom again and went into the compartment where the shower is, open the door and went in and I saw a read light flashing. I then went to sleep. I had not slept as good as that night for many months. In the morning I was feeling much better, less stressed out and my head was clearer. Before this event I thought the stress was going to kill me.

I went online and tried doing some research. I didn't find anything. All I found was a story of a doctor who claims having had this kind of contact and he says that the beings are transparent, like the one I saw. This doctor is in Israel, and he claims they put something in his ear to be able to communicate with him. I don't know what this creature was doing, but I think it may have put something inside of me while it was close to my head. Now, as I think about it, while it was standing next to my bed, the movement of its extremeties resemble that of unwrapping something. I don't know, perhaps scappels, I don't know. All I know, is that this is not the first time I have had experiences and it feels like I can contact them and that they can help me.

I know, it sounds crazy. I wish I could find somebody to hypnotize me of something to help me figure out what it is that happened that night.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Don't know what to do

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Anunaki,
I am a life-long contactee who knows the good and the bad. It sounds like your experience was scary but not harmful to you; in fact, you felt well rested the next morning. If you can call them and they come, that's great. That means you are a contactee. And, normally, contactees are in contact with good, well-meaning star people who want to stay in touch and help the person grow. You are also able to go into a trance and go Out-Of-Body, that's great too. It sounds like you're doing okay, as long as you can calm down a little and not get so stressed.

It is possible that the entity was doing some type of surgery or giving you an implant. I have many memories of being operated on and having implants inserted. It seemed to me that the operations were performed to help me survive; to help me exist here more easily. Of course, the being could have simply been opening a package.

You may want to try the meditation I made. It's about 30 minutes long and walks you through the steps of Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. That will probably help you feel better and give you some added protection on the etheric plane where the visitations take place.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG