Soo many questions

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

beentheredonethat

Soo many questions

Post by beentheredonethat »

This was trhe last possible place i wanted to go for help its like an alcoholic admitting he gets drunk... most people dont understand it. Ive talked to my gf about some of the experiences ive had but she just makes me seem like im a liar. I am constantly dreaming i cant touch the ground and often wake up with weird burns or sctratches. when i was younger i had an experience where i took out the garbage and didnt come back for three hours and all i remember is looking up to see a large well lit triangular object flying away from me.... i ran inside to tell my mom what happened and she just got mad at where did i go? that confused me because it felt like i was only gone a minute.... it has since been a part of my life and with a new daughter i fear it will become part of hers.. i was told by someone that they are attracted to me because im like an antenna very receptive... does anybody else believe this or had a slimilar comment made about them???

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Soo many questions

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello friend,
It can be a lonely road to travel. I'm sorry you didn't have more support from your family, but none of us have a whole lot of support from parents or siblings...unless they are abductees themselves.

It is quite possible that you are a "contactee," having numerous experiences throughout your life. Perhaps you are just now learning what this is all about. From what you've said so far, it seems that your experiences have been strange to you, but not necessarily hurtful. Is this correct? If so, it is all the more reason for me to believe you are a contactee who is just waking up to the fact that this is real.

You can put protection on yourself and your daughter. You do this by visualizing a protective bubble of white light around yourself (and your daughter). Your thoughts actually create an etheric bubble of subtle energy, especially if you think about it often. You may also want to try the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation I made for everyone to use for protection.

Everything will be okay, you are in good company here, so feel free to talk about anything you'd like. We are all going through immense changes right now.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG