abduction dream

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

annlee

abduction dream

Post by annlee »

This is the first time I have ever really had a dream INVOLVING aliens. I have dreams about soooooo many things and there have been dreams where everyone knew of aliens or something to that effect but never have I had a dream of actually seeing an alien and being involved in an abduction.

I fell asleep on the couch with my kids today. I "woke up in the dream" from my nap and looked at the tv. When I fell asleep I was listening to the soundscapes on comcast. So when I woke up in the dream there was an advertisement about UFO's I think it was for people who needed help with abductions but I can't be too sure. The contact name was "Sharon".

Anyhow, I walked around my house and noticed the layout was different so I became lucid. The kids were still sleeping on the couch, just as they were when I fell asleep. I think someone was talking to me in my dream though I could not hear a voice or see anyone- almost like someone put thoughts in my head that me and my children have been being abducted for a long time. I panicked in the dream because I started to sense an "evil presence" in the house. It was of a spiritual nature- formless but there in energy. I started running around the house in a frenzy and that's when I saw the alien. He peered around the corner of a doorway and looked right at me. He looked like your typical grey, only he was taller and slimmer in stature- very long and creepy looking. He was wearing a slick black suit that took form to his body, though I could only see his upper half. I blacked out at that point and was back on my couch but my kids weren't there. I was still lucid. I tried waking up because usually when I become lucid I am able to wake up with little to no effort if the dream is too intense. This time was different. I was paralyzed. I could not move. My mind took me out of the dream and I was in a blank state- the state you are in JUST before waking- but I could not fully snap out of the dream. It felt as if I had been awake for a week and was just THAT exhausted. I can remember feeling just totally drained like I had absolutely no energy. In that blacked out state, I could sense I was still in my house and I could somewhat feel my kids in my arms on the couch, but since I was unable to fully awaken, I slipped back into the dream. This happened about three times, trying to wake up but not having any success. Finally I just slipped back into the dream but I don't remember anything else at that point. Then I woke up.....

Is this just a really elaborate dream? I hear when people are abducted that their physical bodies can be raised through the roof of their house. But is it at all possible to be abducted in a "nonphysical form"?

I ask this because on my mom's side of the family we all suffer from these horrific nightmares. We have sleep disturbances and sleep walk and all kinds of crazy things. Now my kids have it too and just like me, they scream in their sleep and wake up in a trance like state. I have even caught my oldest asleep with his eyes open. He has had sleep studies done on him and nothing was found. My great grandmother on my mom's side was locked up in an insane asylum in 1920 and no one was ever allowed to contact her again. She died in the asylum. They say she had a "nervous breakdown". The only other thing I heard about her is that while locked away she tried setting the place on fire. I am only asking this because I never suspected alien abductions as a way to explain what happens to us because I never thought it was a possibility. Now it seems like a possibility- only that I don't believe we are actually being taken in physical form. I don't see how an alien could take someone in a house full of people in physical form without someone noticing something.......

But lately, strange things have been happening in my house. My rabbit is seeing things. Daughter is seeing people that aren't there. Two lighters exploded in my hand for no reason within 10 minutes of eachother. Computer is cutting on by itself. Could anyone shed some light?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: abduction dream

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Annlee,
Yes, alien abductions do happen in a non-physical state; in fact, alien abductions mostly take place on the etheric plane, in a state where you would be "Out-of-Body." When you fell asleep on the couch and then woke in your dream, you were still obviously in your house with your kids, but you were not in your physical body anymore. This is the easiest way to actually see an alien or a star person face to face. They try not to take physical form because the physical form is so dense, thick, and heavy. The vibrations needed to take physical form are very low vibrations that higher level, higher vibratory beings do not appreciate very much (and I understand why).

I would recommend NOT leaving your television on while you sleep. I would actually recommend turning your television OFF for good. The powers-that-be are using the television as a mind control device, filled with subliminal programming, hypnosis, and the ability to re-write your memory. Please watch this video, Television Mind Control.

What we all need to focus on now is lifting ourselves out of this fear-filled lower density to a higher state of consciousness. You do this by facing your fears, getting rid of your bad habits, and becoming a better person. Be happy and let love fill your heart. This is a transformation process that takes work, but this is the goal of every one of our souls: to ascend. Once you get to a place where you can react to every situation with love, no evil creature or alien will be able to reach you. Focus on love.

It is a weird, bizarre time we live in. WE are all going through this transformation process. It is time for all of us to WAKE UP and be who we really are inside. You can protect your children by getting them away from the television and taking away their cell phones. The cell phones are also being used to send out signals that hurt the human energetic field and cause brain cancer. They are also used by the National Security Agency and the FBI, among others, to observe you through the camera and listen to you through the speaker. They can also track you wherever you go...this has all been legalized. But if you don't use a cell phone, you don't have to worry about that.

Has the book helped you at all?

Many Blessings, Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Re: abduction dream

Post by Tess »

Dear Annlee what Bonny told you is so true but i feel i must also tell you about what are called abnormal dreams.It is good to be well informed,now i happen to know about this because i have them although its been a while since i experienced one and hope it will stay that way because they are terrifying.
You are asleep and dream that you have woken up,its so lucid that you are able to see the room exactly as it is,you even see the children asleep.So your brain thinks you have woken up but in reality you would have dreamed that you did and because its so lucid the mind truly believe it.
One would usually pick up or feel the presence of some thing malevolent and its gets really scary.Most of the time i try to switch the light on but the switch would not work ! I want to protect the children but am so frightened.
Then what happens the brain tells you hej it was only a dream and its now that you have woken up but in truth you would still be dreaming and it could go on for four, five times.

Since i now know what happens and i am in this dream state my sub conscious remember and my mind tell me its one of those dreams.
The last time it happened i badly wanted to wake up but could not,through sheer determination i did and what do i find it was my astral body that woke up i could still see myself asleep well lets say it was not a normal night that one!

Also about your poor relative in that time and age the way they use to view mental illness makes me shudder,the poor soul must have suffered a lot.