Living alone with my experience of abduction since 1997

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mark Anthony

Living alone with my experience of abduction since 1997

Post by Mark Anthony »

HI there, My name is Mark Anthony and I live in London, England. In 1997 something happened to me which I have been living with and hiding ever since through fear of ridicule and rejection. This is a true and honest account of what happened to me after spendind 5 days and nights in a large country house in Banbury, Oxfordshire. After returning to London in time for the weekend I jumped into a hot bath and while bathing myself I noticed three bright red dots on my left shin in the shape of a triangle, the dots were about 50mm apart in perfect symmetry. The lower dot resided over the shin bone and on closer inspection looked as if I had sustained a small injury beneath the redness of the dot, there was scar tissue as if I had injured myself and had lost a small part of skin on my shin which had healed. Although I went to Banbury to help a friend refurbish this old country house which used to belong to the Spencer family ( Lady Diana Spencer ) I had no recollection of injuring myself. I finished bathing and got dressed and ready to go to see my friends which I had not seen all week through being out of London. over the next couple of month I kept checking the red marks on my shin to see if they where diminishing or healing or fadeing away but they where still bright red comming up to christmas. Thats when things got really strange and scary. If you have heard of any other people with such marks (bright red dots) like mine please let me know or if you would like hear what then happened to me drop me a line. I will come here on a weekly basis. Kind regards Mark

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Living alone with my experience of abduction since 1997

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mark,
I have had red triangular marks on a couple of occasions following alien abductions. These marks faded away after a couple days though; they didn't last as long as yours and they were not bright red like you described. However, I have heard other people talk about such long-lasting red marks (usually in triangle or pyramid form) on various body parts. It's not unusual for abductees and contactees to have them. There are also scoop marks which can sometimes be red before they completely heal. Those are apparently the scars we get after having skin samples taken.

You can feel free to post your thoughts and your experience here. This is a friendly, moderated forum where we support each other. So tell us what else happened! :-)

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

mr.classified

Post by mr.classified »

I get the red ones every now and again, my right hand is in severe pain all the time, and I am not sure why...Perhaps an old injury.
I have things which defy logic as well, no matter how calmly or rationally I put it into a fine tuned view.
Here, online, there is little that really can be done, getting feedback is great and everything.
...Though, living back in Vegas I was in contact with an organization 'Black Shadow Research', its in Nevada.
They stopped talking with me, and so did those Mufon fellas.
Its an awkward world, keep your guard up in every situation.
Listen to all, though decide for yourself.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Mark,
You said your right hand is in constant pain - did you ever have any red marks on your right hand? I have been having trouble with my left elbow and I think there is a good possibility that I have an implant under the skin. It is quite painful. I don't know how long it has been there, but there is a dark scar in that spot, which seems to have been there for a while.

Black Shadow Research? Can you tell us more about that? I used to correspond with a group called the Black Star Organization and I am sure they were not looking out for my best interests. In fact, I believe they are part of the secret government/illuminati.

Yes, unfortunately, you do have to keep your guard up. Just be sure to keep love in your heart and don't let the sleepers bring you down.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

simon hextall

Post by simon hextall »

Hello there
my name is simon and i was also living alone when these strange things started happening to me, well it all started about 20 or so years ago i was living in lancashire
uk, it started with strange fellings before going to sleep and someone calling my name or shouting "dont wake up" at the time i wasnt that interested in the field of alien abduction
i had seen the film "close encounters" back in 1977 and i can remember my mum telling me she had once seen a UFO but after these things had started thats when i became more interested in alien abduction
also can someone explain whats with the exstreme vibration i feel right before i have an experience its still quite un-nerving and im starting to dread going to sleep
thats all for now all the best simonxx

Visigoth

Post by Visigoth »

Mark Anthony wrote:HI there, My name is Mark Anthony and I live in London, England. In 1997 something happened to me which I have been living with and hiding ever since through fear of ridicule and rejection. This is a true and honest account of what happened to me after spendind 5 days and nights in a large country house in Banbury, Oxfordshire. After returning to London in time for the weekend I jumped into a hot bath and while bathing myself I noticed three bright red dots on my left shin in the shape of a triangle, the dots were about 50mm apart in perfect symmetry. The lower dot resided over the shin bone and on closer inspection looked as if I had sustained a small injury beneath the redness of the dot, there was scar tissue as if I had injured myself and had lost a small part of skin on my shin which had healed. Although I went to Banbury to help a friend refurbish this old country house which used to belong to the Spencer family ( Lady Diana Spencer ) I had no recollection of injuring myself. I finished bathing and got dressed and ready to go to see my friends which I had not seen all week through being out of London. over the next couple of month I kept checking the red marks on my shin to see if they where diminishing or healing or fadeing away but they where still bright red comming up to christmas. Thats when things got really strange and scary. If you have heard of any other people with such marks (bright red dots) like mine please let me know or if you would like hear what then happened to me drop me a line. I will come here on a weekly basis. Kind regards Mark
Hey there,

I have had those type of marks as well. Four of them in a perfect square shape (each dot marking a corner about one inch square) that showed up on my right inner thigh, close to the knee. Over time three faded entirely, but one little circle remains and is definately scar tissue. My wife at the time also noticed a small red dot on her thigh, more anteriorly on the quad muscle. Since we are divorced, I don;t know if its still there, but I suspect it is. This occurred after a possible abduction experience I had while living in California in 1999.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Simon,
The extreme vibration you feel just before you have an experience may be what I call "the transitional phase" of moving from your physical body to your etheric body. When the star people/aliens interact with us, it is on the etheric plane. The etheric plane is made of a subtle energy that is connected to the physical body (it is actually the "blueprint" for the physical form). Scientists (physicists) say that all empty space is filled with ether. Anyway, the visitations or abductions do not take place physically, but etherically, which is why they can seem like vivid dreams sometimes.

When we are moving from one state of conscious awareness to another, it can feel like we are vibrating or sometimes we become paralyzed for a short time, until the interaction with the star people/aliens begins. And then the quicker we can calm ourselves and be at peace, the quicker we become un-paralyzed. Of course, this is what can happen during a visitation because the star people/aliens are using some kind of force to make us change frequencies...so we may have this reaction. But, if you fall asleep on your own and leave your physical form naturally, there should be no vibration or adverse reaction.

Many Blessings, Bonnie