More questions than answers

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Visigoth

More questions than answers

Post by Visigoth »

Hello all, and thanks for allowing me a space to talk about this phenomenon. I am a 47 year old male, living in Arizona. I believe I have been having experiences since I was very young, due to many memories that have resurfaced over the years, and some more intense experiences that I have had that have left me with powerful "memories" that I cannot erase. My earliest experiences are interesting, as I confirmed one such experience with my parents before the passed away. At one point when I was around 5 years old, I went missing for more than three hours. After a family search of the neighborhood and a few phonecalls, I had still not been located. My parents related to me that I was discovered at the back door of the house, unharmed. When they asked me where I had been, I simply told them "I've been in the Black Forest with the Bears."

Years later, I had a sighting of a UFO when my sister and I were on our balcony one night "camping" out. I remember waking up and looking ot the southwest, where I saw a glowing blue cigar shaped craft that was emitting an orange mist from the rear. I distinctly remember trying to wake my sister up to look at it, but she wouldnt move. I remember nothing after that point.

I saw several UFOs over the years, mostly like silver disks or in one instance a larger craft with three half dome like glowing projections on its bottom.

My "abduction" memories (though I actually dont remember the act of being abducted) seemed to become much more intense when I was in my twenties. One time I had come home from work in the late afternoon and grew very tired. I laid down on the bed and went to sleep. I awoke at some point and was immediately terrified as I could hear an odd "swishing" noise like nylon joggers pants and felt the presence of being in the room with me. I could not move at all. All at once, I seemed to "see" a hand reach toward my forehead and I felt a shock. I then woke up in a cold sweat, and knew that something very strange had happened. For many nights afterwards I awoke with the distinct feeling that the house had been "visited" but there was no evidence.

Within a week, I had a profound "dream"(?)

In this dream I was driving in the desert in an old pick up truck. A voice spoke in my head and said it was 1949. I could see my arms, it was as if I was in another body. The sun had just set, and I was on a dirt road, though I had no idea why I was driving on it. Suddenly the engine died. I then saw two people, older, a male a female human dressed in white and sittiing in what looked like layback lawnchairs near a cactus at the side of the road. Before I had a chance to feel strange about it, the female stood up suddenly and raced around to the drivers side door, where she promptly opened it, grabbed my arm and said "Come with me, we will help you over here."

It was odd, and frightnening, but even as the fear built within me her calm voice would speak the same phrase, and it would subside. Soon, I found myself being drawn by her into a clearing, The man was now gone. Before my were several oddly shaped geometrical objects probably twice as high as a man. I had no idea what they were, but before I had a chance to think about it, a brilliant white light, not unlike sunlight shone down from above, illuminating the objects. The light was warm, like summer sun. I could feel it on my face. I looked up and saw a very large craft floating there, brilliantly lit. It was majestic, like being in the presence of God.

Once again, she spoke the phrase, "Come this way, we will help you over here."

I then awoke in my bed, absolutely stunned and amazed. It was TOO real. I tried to relate it to my then girlfriend,,, but I think it was a bit much for her to swallow.

Honestly, there is more to tell, much more... but my hands are tired of typing :( I will relate more later. Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: More questions than answers

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Visigoth,
Thank you for retelling those really interesting experiences. I love the one about meeting the geometric shapes. I did actually have a similar experience. I was called into the woods (one evening after I had gone to sleep) by two "star people" who were about 4 foot tall with light creamy colored skin and large heads with black eyes. They were friendly, so I followed them to a clearing where 3 glowing, triangular objects were floating about 2 foot off the ground. They were geometric shapes, rather flat and 2-D looking.

Then, many years later, I met a rectangle. Yes, that's correct, I met a rectangle. I had managed to go into a different type of world, one that I had never been to before and I came in very close proximity to a 2-Dimensional rectangle that was definitely alive. And that was a very very strange feeling to be standing next to a living, breathing rectangle, about 7 foot tall . It was rather frightening. I could tell this rectangle had an intelligence and that it was observing me. That was one of the weirdest feelings. :shock:

I've heard that "swishing noise" before too, just as a star person had materialized in my bedroom and I knew the visitation was about to begin. The swishing noise gave me the impression of a "magic wand" being swished through the air near the foot of my bed. I could even see yellow sparks streaming behind the wand.

These things happen in such an altered state of awareness that anything can occur. We go into this real, mentally aware state of mind on another plane of existence -- the etheric plane, which is basically the blue print for the physical world. This is where the visitations happen, so we sometimes end up flying through walls and believing that we are awake while we're doing it. We are awake, but in our etheric bodies experiencing a different level of ourselves.

Welcome to the alien abduction help forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG