I know I'm scary.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

protoeve

I know I'm scary.

Post by protoeve »

So I already know that I am scary to many people. I've been institutionalized many times, medicated since the age of 11 for ADD and recently diagnosed with aspergers which is a mild form of autism. I scare just about everyone and I don't really know why. I adopted a Buddhist belief in life around my freshmen year of high school about 15 years ago. I won't even kill a roach to this day (if I do I feel incredible remorse). I became vegetarian about two years ago due to an argument with my ex, and I stuck with it because I felt it was really the right thing to do. When I speak, people change, especially those I love, I know they all think I am crazy, and I know that their not ready for this info however, I know time has become important.

Look, I'm serious here and I'm posting this to Bonnie especially because I have not received a response at all from anything, I'm new to forums, and she's the lone moderator. Not even an acceptance email but yet here I am, or at least I think I am. I've read a lot of posts and no subject has really surprised me. In fact I joined this forum because this is where I thought I belonged. If anything most of what I hear on this site is really lovey dovey and despite all my horrible visions ya'lls experiences are the closest to mine believe it or not (in a manner of speaking). I'm really scared for those I love and I really want to help them but I feel I can no longer sit ideally by as I have done in the past.

In all I'm going to say that I know I appear to be some evil sinister being manipulated by the bad guys. Even if that is so, please help.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I know I'm scary.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Protoeve,
I am sorry to hear about your difficulty. First thing, try to calm down a little. I know it can be scary, especially if you feel like you're alone. Well, please believe me, you are not alone. I am a life-long contactee. I've had good experiences and bad ones. I try to keep a positive attitude about the whole thing, so it may come across as lovey dovey, but I have dealt with evil aliens and military abductions as well.

I am vegetarian too. I just stopped eating meat one day, about 4 years ago, and could never eat it again. A lot of things have changed in my life and I can see other people changing too...but some people, lots of people, are still asleep, including some family members and I am scared for them just like you are scared for your loved ones. You can do your best to help them, but you have to realize that everyone has their own path to follow and we are all at different stages of learning.

You are not alone in your experiences or your visions. There are many others who have seen the "destruction visions" shown to abductees and contactees by the star people. And, unfortunately, the horrible visions from negative alien abductions and military abductions (MILABS) are not uncommon. Even though we have over 200 members here at the alien abduction help forum, most are still not ready to come forward with their experiences publicly.

Thanks for sharing. I will try to be quicker in answering your next post.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

protoeve

Post by protoeve »

Hey Bonnie,

Thanks for allowing my words to go through your forum. I was just concerned in the second paragraph of my post for this topic and at the time I was posting things were really crazy for me. I think I've calmed down a bit, but that's not to say things have slowed down.

My research only becomes more frightening while my experiences (though less often through the week ie no longer daily) appear to becoming stronger. Oddly enough I'm starting to feel more comfortable with the world around me. That's not to say I still don't have my bad days, nor am I any less scary. In fact, the other day some teenage girls knocked on my door trying to sell cupons to some pizzaria. When I opened the door they totally jumped back. Maybe it was because I had the total 'I woke up and started homework, haven't eaten or taken a bath, only 3/4 done at problem 36 of 49 (3 hours into an assingment I thought would take 2 hours max) plus my personal experiences (which I never really forget nor am I going to tell a younge teenage girl)' look on my face. Hmmm. Moral of the story, just don't knock on my door if your planning to sell something. Especially if you're the internet guys who came the day before the teens, but were unaware of internet censorship. Those were the ones who really should have been afraid of me cause I gave them an earful! MWAHAHAHAHA!

illumina

Post by illumina »

No you're not scary, just worried and confused about things...a lot of people are, you were recently diagnosed with aspergers which is a mild form of autism... it must be on the very edge, my son has aspergers syndrome and he does not readily show emotions or understands them, he has probs with remorse, he tends to show (indifferance) to the issue, not 'cold or callaus' if you know what i mean just seemingly emotionless. So you're not a bad guy as you put it, you may have had some probs in the past that does not make you a bad person. I'm new here, but from what i've seen so far nobody judges or makes anyone feel like they are lying not like some forums i've been on, where all some of them do is make fun or treat people like they are off their heads or in some instances call others 'Knobheads' which i found disgracefull and completely uncalled for.
Anyway...back to the post, i've seen "destruction visions" as well and even been apart of a scenario which taught me a lot about my self and what i would do in one kind of situation.... I'll explain it all started with a volcanoe exploding and there was a throng of people (who were of many nationalities etc) running away, i was standing looking around,i saw a building and started to yell at everyone to follow me, some did and the building turned out to be a safe haven were we would be able to stay out of the volcanoe and the fumes/lava. However this was the test i guess... the door to the building had to be closed as the lava was coming at quite a speed, what i had to deciede was the moment of the closing of the door, people were dying, screaming immensely hot and the fumes were burning our throats, utter choas...horrible even now i shudder at this...I looked around this room at all the faces wemon men kids and said i'm sorry but i can't save everybody you do understand i've got to close the door will someone help me. Just as we closed the door there was i man almost at the door but so was the lava, he would have died before we saved him and everybody in the building. so we closed the door....I later found out that this was a test as to whether if in a situation like this we would save anyone regadless of their colour creed etc and to preserve the life of the few. Still... this 'vision' stayed with me.