A Few Questions for Board Members

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Zem66

A Few Questions for Board Members

Post by Zem66 »

I am not sure quite how to begin, but I have been having UFO experiences since I was probably only a few years old. One of my first memories is of lying in the backseat of my parents car on a trip from Texas to Indiana, and seeing a perfectly round "airplane" sail past the back window. On that same trip, the headlights of our car kept going on and off for no reason, terrifying my Mom and Dad.

it was only a few years later that I started reading children's books (mostly by Daniel Cohen) on UFOs. I had a number of baffling experiences as a young child. As a teenager I woke up several times to see a hooded phantom of immense size standing over my bed. The last time I saw him, he was accompanied by a freakish being that looked like a preying mantis. I knew nothing about these entities at the time. I remember bolting up in bed, screaming, and then passing out. The next day I had only a vague memory that anything had happened at all.

I saw a UFO close-up a year or two later, while out walking with a relative. It was a large, cigar-shaped object with two lights on either end and a lightening-like flash on top. It was hovering over a field across the street from us, and then went up at a forty-five degree angle before exploding into a deep scarlet light and shooting away at warp speed, until it was lost among the stars.

Minutes earlier some guys in a black van had pulled up beside us and asked us if we wanted to "go for a ride."

There is alot more I could say and many more experiences. I have seen, I believe, three UFOs in close encounter-type situations. There are a few questions for board members, though.

1. Anyone have any experiences with guys in black vans or SUVs, in re UFO sightings? I have seen them twice, and I am at a loss as to what the connection could be.

2. Anyone have any experiences with the "hooded phantom", and have any idea what it could be? Some have claimed this to be a "reptilian", but I don't know.

3. Anyone here have hypnosis? If so, is it frightening, or something you would suggest?

I feel I need closure. I am not sure what this thing is entirely, but I have come more and more to believe that there are things that have happened to me I cannot consciously recall. If anyone has any info they can pass on, it sure would be appreciated.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: A Few Questions for Board Members

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Zem,
Wow. I used to lay in the backseat of the car while my parents were driving at night, and I saw multicolored lights in the sky... lots of them! And when I asked my parents about it, if they saw "the pretty lights," they didn't even know what I was talking about. They hadn't seen anything.

I met the mantis people once. They had black exoskeletons and were about 6 foot - 6 1/2 foot tall. I materialized onto their ship, inside a cafeteria-like eating area. (I often went Out-Of-Body, and sometimes ended up in random places, seemingly by accident. Sometimes it was on spaceships and sometimes it was underground in secret military bases.) Anyway, I showed up in the mantis cafeteria and they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me -- about 100 of them. I stayed calm and smiled and after a minute or so, everyone went back to their business and a female mantis lady walked over to me and we sat down together. She was very pleasant.

The guys in the black van sound pretty freaky. They could be actual "Men in Black." I have never seen them, but they have been known to harass people who have UFO sightings.

I have seen a couple different types of beings wearing hooded robes, so I think it could be anybody, not just a reptilian.

I believe the best way to retrieve your memories is through a healthy, natural method of facing your fears and waking up to the new state of conscious awareness that is happening now. So much information comes to you as you go through the process of getting rid of all your old, outdated habits and replacing all your negative thoughts with good ones so you produce a happy life for yourself. I used to think about doing hypnosis for people, but I have decided against it, because opening up a person's subconscious mind can be dangerous for them and I don't really approve of it now. I have been hypnotized twice and I did not have much luck with memory retrieval. I have recalled many, many years of visitations all on my own, in my own good time, right on time. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG