Yes im new, but I have some unexplained things going on.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Danny D14

Yes im new, but I have some unexplained things going on.

Post by Danny D14 »

To start off my name is Danny, and I have a facebook (ask for it if you want it). I've been talking with a lot of other abductees and showing them my UFO pictures. Now what you have to understand is that I see UFO's pretty much every day. And im sure they are flying saucers, or craft, or whatever you want to call them. My friend said that is one sign of an abduction. Then I told him about all of these unexplained bruises on my legs and arms, and thats another sign. We had a pretty long conversation on this kind of stuff. I also have this weird thing where I like it really cold, and I get sick if its too hot, idk if its normal or not.
Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Yes im new, but I have some unexplained things going on.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Danny,
It sounds like you are going through stages of spiritual ascension and feeling the physical symptoms. I am having similar things happen to me; I am becoming more and more sensitive to all different types of energy fluctuations that did not affect me before. Pay attention to your body and do what you feel is right in order to be comfortable. We are all experiencing energetic changes that are a natural part of ascension. Coming into contact with the star people, whether consciously or not, is also a part of this process. Just be kind to yourself.
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG