I WANT TO STOP IT HOW CAN I

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

aurarose

I WANT TO STOP IT HOW CAN I

Post by aurarose »

Hello,

I am new here and until recently i did not even realize i had a problem. I have been meditating for years but a few years ago, Angels came to my oldest daughter telling her that i needed to meditate. I was going through a hard part in my life. So i started meditating again and working on my psychic abilities. Going back a few years before this... I was happy and had my own business, family, married and when i was in my mid to late 20's i noticed that me and my husband were dealing with extreme anxiety and fear out of no where. to the point it destroyed our marriage. my business went under because i was dealing with extreme anxiety and could not keep going so i quit my business. a family member in my house hold died a year after that and i fell into darkness. so a few years later my daughter told me AA Michael was coming to her for me to meditate and get my abilities up and connect to the light. so that is what i have been doing for the last 3 years. then a few days ago i was taking a nap and 20-30 min into it i suddenly couldnt move or speak. not the first time this has happened to me either. so i all of a sudden had a window "psychic window" open up and this greyish whitish being full of anger was trying to get me somehow. so learning the ways of the light i shot it with light or something lol and then i saw a mirror as to say i reflected its attack. then i saw it standing in my livingroom of my old house looking for me and during this whole time i could hear a loud humming/ buzzing noise. and i broke free. i have broke free before too. that time i was on some kind of hospital bed with beings around me. so since a few days ago. i feel pin pricks all the time and have been before that too. but now i felt something go in my head and put something in my head behind my eye. right eye. i have something across my forehead too and constant touching of my head and can feel things going into the top of my head like long needles or something. i feel a lil pain some times. i am at a breaking point with this. LIFE IS NOT supposed to be this way. I WAS HAPPY ONCE. and i refuse to remain a Psychic lab rat. i just need help. i am not afraid of them because i believe in GOD and know that i can stand up. i just need to know how. thanks for taking the time to read this.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I WANT TO STOP IT HOW CAN I

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Firstly: Listen to this meditation that I made for Grounding, Centering and Shielding. It will guide you through the process of finding your inner strength and putting protection around your body.

Secondly: Let go of your FEAR. I know it is difficult, but try to listen to the meditation and calm yourself the best you can. When it comes down to it, YOU are the one who is in control. Find your inner strength and push this negativity away from yourself by exerting your will over it. Fill your heart with LOVE.

We are all being bombarded with chaotic vibrational frequencies from cell phone towers and GWEN towers. Television is also used to broadcast signals that can hurt our bodies, not to mention it is straight up mind control. We are going through rough times, no doubt, but hang in there and be strong. Find the peace in your heart, within yourself and stand up to this negativity and dis-spell it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

CVERGARA

Post by CVERGARA »

Hi, I am Carlos. I have had problems since 10 months ago. Of my experience I can tell you the following:
- They are not good for us. They don´t do good things for us, they play with our feelings and they are very cruel doing so;
- You don´t have to trust them. If they were good, they would be doing good things in this world. Don´t you think this world has very bad people in it? Then, why don´t they just connect those bad guys there and fix them? That would make sense if they were good, fixing the bad guys. But I am sure most ofthe conectees are not as bad as those criminals, torturers, killers that are freely going around on the world. That says to me that they don´t care about good, they are selfish who just play with some weak people.
- Sometimes they come to me at night, when I am resting. The way they do is very very clear for me. Now, to stop them to come to your mind, I have tried the following, which has been very useful to scare them. I did to the point that they have not came to me for a while. At night, just invite them to your mind, open your mind completely to them, open all doors so they can come in freely. Then, when they feel relaxed and confident you have been controled, imagine you are hiting them and taking them out of your mind. I use baseball sticks to hit them, and I also imagine all humanity hitting these guys and taking them out of the planet. After three or four times doing this they will be very confused and scared. We humans are very strong for them, they are scared of our physical force, as we are from lions. That way you show them you are in control whenever you want. You show them we will damage them if they get close. You show them we are stronger than what they think.
So good luck and I hope it works for you as it did for me. If all conectees just believe these beings are evil, and took control of their own minds, these beings would be taken out of this planet and I am sure things would be much better for all of us.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I would not advise anyone to invite evil beings into their minds. I would, however, advise you to take control of any situation you might find yourself in...but do NOT invite them in! By inviting them in, you are giving them permission to be there in your mind, and that is NEVER a good idea.

If you are a life-long contactee, like myself, who has good control over the visits, then paying a visit to your favorite star friend or favorite multidimensional being is okay. However; you should never invite evil beings into your mind, EVER.

Carlos, it is good that you have found the way that works for you. Congratulations! But please please do not invite evil beings around, or they will surely show up and cause all kinds of trouble.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

thank you i will try it feels like an up hill battle about now. i really need help

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

i just wanted to say thank you very much. i went to my doctors to shut down that part of my brain with medications and i am getting better. that fear grips me to my soul and i dont like how it makes me feel. i dont know if i can continue on my spiritual path anymore. i have to really think about what it is that i want out of life and will i be able to feel complete in life not going towards God. thanks again.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello Aurarose,
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now. I know things can get tough, and sometimes we have to go through a really difficult experience to learn whatever it is we need to learn. I read a book called The Quiet Mind by White Eagle, which I found to be very helpful during dark times.
Here are some quotes from this book:

"When you earnestly send out the thoughts of love and light, you surround yourself with light - as you give you receive. The light which you send forth from your heart not only dispels the material and erroneous thoughts of others; it also creates a protective shield around you. This is what is meant by the words, 'Put on the whole armour of God.'

Every day on awaking and many times during the day, particularly when you are being overwhelmed and harassed by the affairs of the physical life, pause and remember that it is the little self, the human personality which is being tried, and then understand that above you in the invisible realms is that greater self, the Christ-self. Look into that form of glorious colour, that radiant life, and you will feel infinite power flowing into your personality. You will be conscious, above your personality, of a self which is limitless, which is living in God."

You will get through this, just be gentle with yourself and take it one step at a time. I don't ever recommend medication, but it is your personal choice. Pills are not made to help our bodies. Do what you have to for now, until you get past this rough spot.

Please try the meditation and remember that you are much, much greater than your physical self.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

ok i want to say this. none of this super fear based stuff started happening until about a few days after i activated my Kundalini energy. i might sound really out there and it is okay if i do because it is my truth. so after that a few days went by and then that is when the grey alien was trying to attack me and then it went to i could see everything. Angels, demons, aliens, you name it. then this alien who i thought was good was working with me in training me to control my mind. how to heal souls things like that. how to work with light. i was also working with Jesus and Angels. then it switched on me and this alien told me that the darkness had me and my soul and if i did not kill myself i would loose my soul. so that is what i tried to do. kill myself. yeah bad idea. and every time i tell my story. i end up alone because it is a lot i know that but it is the truth. and i know now that i should not have done that at all. i just really believed that i would loose my soul. so that is why i did that in the first place. i wish i could go back and change that but it is done already. so from there i seen other alien beings. good ones because i could feel the most purest love from it. telling me it was me doing it to myself and that it was the way i was thinking. that i am at war with myself. so i got locked up in a mental inst. and it was hell for me. i feel as if i am shook down to my soul. and i have no one to talk to about this with out the crazy vibes coming my way. i made a huge mistake trying to kill myself i know that. but now i am having a bunch of dreams that is telling me not to quit. that i am strong and powerful. but i dont want to work with the dark and refuse to do this if i have to deal with this alien being. it is very evil to me and i dont do evil. i know that i am not crazy. i am def confused but not crazy. i believe in God to the fullest and the light. and i am just afraid to do it anymore. really afraid. i know it is about love. but i cant find love. i have been so damaged by all of this that i am for real stuck in fear. and it is so strong that i can still feel it through 5 diff medications. i just dont know what to do. the Doctors think i am just nutts and so do most people and i feel as if i am doing something that has not been done by a lot of the human race. but now i am dead in the water with my spiritual path. anyways thanks for listening to me. sorry i am out there but i am very creative and maybe my creative side went to the next universe lol lol but i am serious about what i went through. thanks again.

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

i will try the meditation once i find a way to let this fear go thanks again

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Aurarose,

Thank you for sharing your very difficult experiences. You have to be brave to talk (or write) about it. I know you will get through this stage of your life, just let go of the past and focus your thoughts on NOW. Think about who you want to be now. It doesn't need to have anything to do with your past. Inside, you know you are strong. Show it on the outside too; project your strong, brave self and let go of the past and be who you want to be NOW.

Pull yourself out of the fear. You don't need it anymore.

Yes, please try the Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation as soon as you feel ready.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

Okay, I dont know what just happened to me today but it is soooo good. WOW. i have to say that this journey i am on is very deep. lol so i was crying lastnight to God and the Angels and my grandmother who has passed on. then today i left work so i would not melt down while at work. and cried on my way home to them again and made the choice to leave Tennesse and go back to Wisconsin. so i came home for a 2 hour break and fell asleep. dreamed that me and 4 others grabed this girl who wanted to kill herself. i dreamed i told her she had to stop this and that she was very beautiful. she was pretty but i meant inside and out. we tied her up and carried her away. or the others did. i had the sense that she was going somewhere to get healed and to be put somewhere where she could not hurt me no more. i woke up kind of shaky in the sense that part was over. and that some how she was a part of me. i felt as almost all the fear lifted off of me and i could breathe again. but when i moved here to Tennesse a month ago. i moved here only because i felt i had to inside. so i called my sister who wanted me to go back to the hospital because she was worried about me. she is very gifted and when i told her about my dream she started describing the way this girl looked before i could tell her and told me that she was my past life that killed her self because she was deeply hurt but she was not trying to hurt me on purpose. that i had to try and heal her somehow and i felt this girl was very strong. that is why it took more than me to find and capture her. i feel kinda shaky about the idea of meditation again. but i have not meditated since the aliens tried to abduct me. i dont know if the aliens are even real. but i will try this meditation tonight and let you know as long as i am still on earth and not captured myself. lol just a joke. lol i dont know how to describe how i feel. like i am very relieved that this part is over but concerned on what is to come. but know that my angels wont let me go too far i believe. thank you so very much BONNIE. i am very grateful to have you in my life and i am going to let God know how happy i am for you too. i felt like i could not find a soul on earth to help me through this. spirit guides are a blessing i will say that but it is not the same if you dont have at least on human on earth to help you. and i am just very grateful that you did not leave me. thanks again

aurarose

Post by aurarose »

Hello, i wanted to tell you that you have great energy. you voice is very soothing too. I tried your meditation and i was very relaxed. one thing that stuck out to me was when you told me to focus on my center. i felt very sick. like i wanted to throw up or something. what does that mean. thanks again. i asked mother earth to send me healing through my roots into my center. i felt as if my spirit was sick. what is your views on that.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello AuraRose,
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. If you felt like throwing up when you tried to center, you need to let go of your fear and use your WILL more. Not having control of your WILL means that you have an imbalance in your chakras; an imbalance in the auric field that surrounds your body...Aurarose. Having this imbalance may make you feel like your "spirit" is sick.

I think you will be able to fix this soon. I was really glad to hear about the great changes that are happening for you. It sounds like you are starting to take control of your life now, so it will be natural for you to start using your will, exerting yourself, using your creative skills to express yourself. YOU need to be in charge of your life. Don't be afraid to live your life the way you want to. You have the natural ability to heal your own body, mind, and soul with good, positive thoughts and energy.

It would be a good idea to draw, sing, dance...whatever makes you feel good. Expressing your inner self will help you heal your center.

Many Blessings,
Bonnie :D