Possibly abducted?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Catley321

Possibly abducted?

Post by Catley321 »

Hi, im not too sure of what to think about this experience so thought someone might be able to help?

One night i had a dream that i got bit by a snake on/just under my mouth, i can't remember much from the dream although i remember not really being able to move whilst this snake bit me. I didnt exactly feel scared either. The weird part was, that when i woke up the next morning, i had two little red marks under my mouth (exactly where i was bit in the dream), these red marks hurt abit and soon turned into an infection. Could this of been part of some alien experiment or just a very weird coincidence?

Thanks

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possibly abducted?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Catley,
That's no ordinary dream! Do you remember anything else about the dream? It is very suspicious to wake up with the snake bite under your mouth, so something definitely happened...but what exactly? You will need to try and recall more information and pay attention to your dreams to see if you are having any odd patterns pop up. If you keep a dream journal by your bed, you can write your dreams down in the morning as soon as you wake up. The more you do this, the easier it will be to remember (you can train your brain to remember).

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG