i need answers

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

auroora

i need answers

Post by auroora »

i am intrested and always have been in aliens space everything that is spiritual and everything i have been reading and watching bla bla...but the point of me writing is to get some answers.. i dont dream at all and i realy dont remember ..never ..for years now .. nothing...but my boyfriend does dream and he is not at all intrested in any of the phenomenon and thinks it is silly and doesnt care but... anyways... the other day he told me about a dream he had ...involving aliens small grey ones.. he told me they were in a room aparently with other people and family ... and there was one little girl nobody liked either aliens nor humans ... she kept hiding behind humans and aliens just moved fingers and were killing people by making them jump off the window..he know earth was destroyed...and he knows people were killed and they didnt care about us... invasion was happening.. but he knows that they didnt harm him and family and he knows that the little girl was hiding behind him at one point..she was blonde and had big brown eyes ... he remembers vaguely and even talked about aliens liking plants.... and that is what supposedly saved us because we had a plant in that room.... So when he finished we talked about it and he just brushed it off as crazy pointless and a ****** up dream.... then weird thing happened today he told me about another dream he had .. again involving greys but now tall ones and he specified they werent the same species .. he talked and he even draw it to me the way their head was shaped with behind of the head bigger ...and they had skinny necks ..he said it was weird big head small neck.... big black eyes 2 holes for a nose a small mouth ..he knows they didnt moove their mouths and they spoke in his head to him... he said their eyes were like water like..... he even said it overlooked on him while he was lying down on a bed made of light .... he said he saw like stars in its eyes like he was looking in to space... milions of stars in its eyes ...that is what he exlplained.... AT this point i was shocked and he kept like it was nothing.... he told me the alien had 4 fingers 2 big ones and 2 small ones he knows it mooved its fingers in front of him .... he said its fingers were skinny and showed prodominent bones in its articulations .. he drew it to me too... he talked about its knees too that they were showing quite a lot..and it had 3 toes... and he told me they were 4 tall ones.. he said the one that was over him was a man...and that there was a woman too and my boyfriend thinks it was the aliens wife.....quite weird detail again..... he said he remembers they were talking to each other and that it sounds like BEEs...... he said that he had knowledge of other people there humans... he specified chinese men .....weird again... ummm he said that the ship was HUUGE and it had fast tracks in it with aliens on it ...everything went fast ...sounds and light.....there were tall ones small ones.. weird ones ..so i presume he was on a mother ship....he told me he saw ummmm tanks..empty tanks.... a whole wall of them big tanks... they were empty and they were olive greenish coloured....and he said he saw bubbles but no..bodies babies etc.... he didnt saw children... he said he herd humans screaming .....but nothing in there scared him... weird.... ummm what else... he told me that he remembers they said to him he was not perfect they couldnt use him.... and he claims they didnt do anything to him...then he said he saw the alien looking him closely waving its fingers he remembers light and then he woke up in the bed next to me...and was scared as hell...he felt like there was a presence there and he went asleep.... that is it.... and he again finished the story saying its impossible its just a dream and is not scared at all he thinks its his imagination......ON the other hand i think he has experienced something... could you help me....please....i have many weird things i could tell you about...like the spot of grass in front of that window is dead and yellow.. and we are in june... ummm i was pregnant 4 months and suddenly had a diagnosis...clear egg pregnancy....but i am 0 negative.. bla bla i could go on for hours about weirdness..and intuitive **** i know and sence... i need help..please..

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: i need answers

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
It sounds like your boyfriend is having some intense dream experiences. Are they real aliens? I'm not sure, but people usually do recall the alien abductions as vivid dreams. There are different theories as to what these beings really are: real live creatures from other planets or other dimensions, demons, angels, or even MILABS (fake, holographic aliens used in military operations for Mind Control). I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. There is confusion because there are different factions at work, some good and some bad. As for your boyfriend, if they told him that he isn't "perfect" and they can't use him...that could be a good thing!

It may help if you read my book about alien abduction. It talks about my experiences with the star people (the good ones), aliens (the bad ones) and MILABS (military abductions - always bad). I was able to get pretty good control over the experiences. You can download Invitation To The Self; journey with the star people pdf for free.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG