Could this be a abduction?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Mr Blaze

Could this be a abduction?

Post by Mr Blaze »

Before everyone judges please keep in mind I'm not crazy and I really don't even think most abduction stories are even real but are sleep paralysis. I don't even think I was abducted I just want someone to help me out with this dream.

The dream was back when I was 8 or 9. I'm 18 now and still remember it.
I was in the living room and told my dad I was going to get the dog inside.
So then I went outside and I saw my dog. I walked to him because he wouldn't come up to the house. When I got to him he still didn't move and then I was sucked up into the sky very very fast. It was so fast I was shaking and I looked up and there were stars. Then everything went black and I saw images of some of the toys I had when I was little. Then I woke up because of the shaking.

Does this sound like an abduction? I've always been interested in aliens my whole life. I'm not paranoid about my window like most people claim and I'm not afraid to be alone. I was only afraid of being a lone when I was outside and it was dark. I just now got over the phobia of going outside in the dark about 4 months ago.
Call me crazy I don't care I would just like some help with this please.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Could this be a abduction?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mr. Blaze,
No one will judge you here, that's for sure. :-)
First of all, please understand that most alien abductions take place in an altered state of awareness and in another plane besides the physical (like the etheric plane). In other words, you can be physically asleep in your bed at night and still go on a spaceship with the star people.

Our minds are like computers that never stop functioning, even when we're asleep. We usually use our sleep time to dream about problems we face during the day. However, consciousness is not limited to the mundane everyday world that we all know; it explores and goes further than we have a current understanding of.

I really have to say that your experience reminds me quite a bit of my own. When I was a kid, I used to see toys and candy floating above my bed, in the darkness of my room. This happened as I was dozing off to sleep. And the star people would regularly bring me candy, toys, and balloons when I was scared or didn't feel like being bothered. Like they were trying to calm me down or persuade me. It was always a common part of the experience for me.

Whatever your experience was (when you were 8 or 9 years old), it was definitely shocking for you, because you woke shaking and because you still remember it pretty well. You've kept it in your mind for a reason, not because it was nothing.

I'm glad you aren't afraid of your window -- I am not paranoid or afraid either. I have a pretty good grasp on the whole alien abduction thing, probably because it's been happening since I was 4 years old.

You can ask anything you'd like and feel free to post your concerns here without fear of judgment. I am a life-long abductee/contactee, and I have seen a lot.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Mr Blaze

Post by Mr Blaze »

hmm interesting. I've never heard of people being abducted in their dreams so excuse me for being a little skeptical of that. I'm not going to shun that idea though, I'm very open minded.

The thing is about that dream is that it feels like a conscious memory not just a dream. I can remember still remember it and that's what makes me wonder because it was so long ago. I can't remember any other dream from a long time ago like that one especially because it's still just so clear.

Also I'm over obsessive about locking all my house doors. I'll get up in the middle of the night and make sure they're still locked because I'll think someone may have unlocked it. That's normal right? I read that it's a symptom of an abduction but I thought it was just bull. Just thought someone here would know something about that.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Mr. Blaze,
You can be consciously awake and aware during lucid dreaming and also if you are Out-Of-Body or if your awareness is focused in the astral or etheric planes. Many people are confused about alien abduction -- it isn't always a physical experience, in fact, most of the time it's not. But that doesn't mean it's not real; there is a lot more to life than the mundane world.

You could have had a physical or astral experience with your mind and senses fully intact, and you would remember it as being very real. Our minds interpret the data according to our individual perceptions no matter where our conscious awareness is focused.

You don't have to be an alien abductee to be obsessive about locking your doors, but I'm sure some abductees are. It sounds like you are working on discovering more about yourself, so congratulations on looking deeper.

Bonnie :-)
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG