Do You Want to Keep the Aliens Away? I have the Answer!

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Joe777

Do You Want to Keep the Aliens Away? I have the Answer!

Post by Joe777 »

I've read countless articles, read many books, viewed many TV shows, viewed videos and movies about people being harassed and abducted by aliens. To many of these victims it has been happening for decades! Most, if not all, of these people don't know what to do about it and feel helpless and alone. So they just take it or accept it because they think they're powerless or helpless against the aliens but I'm here to tell you that you don't have to take it or accept it anymore. There is a way to stop these aliens dead in their tracks. I used to be harassed by not only aliens but demons as well during the night while I slept. I would pray to the Lord to keep them away and He led me to a lady named Sherry Shriner who spoke of a weapon that the Lord has given to us in these Last Days to combat the aliens and demons. This weapon is called Orgone or Orgone Blaster. I'm here to tell you that the orgone blaster does work because it produces positive orgone energy or POE that is constant and the aliens and demons are negative energy and the positive energy that the orgone blasters emit naturally repels them, burns them and asphyxiates them. To us humans it's a healing energy. You put the orgone under your bed, on the window sill, in front of your mirrors(the aliens use mirrors to travel interdimensionally), on TVs, computer monitors, appliances in your kitchen(demons travel through the electrical wiring of electrical devices especially at night for example that's why you hear TVs popping at night), outside the windows of your house and in your yard and the perimeter. In other words saturate the inside of your house and outside with orgone. The more the better. After I started using the orgone the attacks stopped and now I sleep like a baby at night. Not only am I safe but also my family is safe. I recommend that you also use spiritual warfare prayers along with the orgone blasters to increase your protection. Just go to http://www.orgoneblasters.com to find out more about the orgone and on that website you can order it or you can click on the "How To Make Your Own" link to make them yourself. Go to http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/faqs.htm to learn more about spiritual warfare prayers. I also recommend to confess your sins before you go to bed every night because if you got to bed with unconfessed sin that gives them access to you during the night while you sleep. By confessing your sins before you go to bed gives you added protection against the aliens and demons. From my personal experience I can testify that this does work! I am no longer harassed by the Greys and demons. You can also go to http://www.sherryshriner.com and http://www.thewatcherfiles.com for more information.

You can stop the Greys and all the other evil entities that are harassing you or abducting you by using the methods described above. Don't be a victim anymore. You can now fight back and win! The Lord gave us this weapon to protect ourselves from Satan and his minions. You have nothing to lose by giving it a try and have everything to gain like your freedom from these monsters. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

May the Lord protect you and lead and guide you to victory,

Joe
Last edited by Joe777 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Do You Want to Keep the Aliens Away? I have the Answer!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Joe,
That is a really great idea! Orgone produces etheric energy, which can help raise your vibrational frequency. It is possible that orgone may help prevent negative alien abductions or MILABS (military abductions) by tuning your body's frequency to a better channel.

I have a couple pieces of orgonite (smaller chunks of orgone) that I've been playing around with. I can tell a difference in my energy when I hold it; the orgone seems to have an uplifting, calming effect. I definitely recommend that everyone look further into this idea and consider making your own orgonite or purchasing some online. It is not too difficult to make. My husband John and I are thinking of building an orgone cannon, which produces a much larger amount of etheric energy, said to disintegrate the chemtrails in the sky.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Joe777

Post by Joe777 »

Hi Bonnie,

Yes the orgone blasters do dissipate the chemtrails and very effectively. I recommend to those who wish to give the orgone blasters a try to go to www.orgoneblasters.com and order them from there or if you wish to make them yourself you can use the recipe that can be found on that website by clicking on the "How To Make Your Own" link because those particular orgone blasters from that recipe are the only ones that will actually work and work most effectively since they're a weapon from the Lord for us to use in these Last Days against Satan and his minions. There are charlatans out there selling their own kind of orgone and some of them sell negative orgone or evil orgone that's why I recommend using the orgone blasters from www.orgoneblasters.com because those orgone blasters are true and emit positive orgone energy that will repel and defeat the aliens. From what I've learned from research is that those so called aliens are nothing more than fallen angels. The Reptilians are fallen angels. Satan is a Draconian(Reptilian with wings) and of course their leader. The Greys are manufactured by the Reptilians to do their dirty work such as abductions and cow mutilations. I know that many of you will disagree with me about this and that's fine but one things for sure the orgone blasters along with spiritual warfare prayers do work. I can safely say from my personal experience using the orgone blasters and reciting spiritual warfare prayers daily and nightly combats and defeats those evil entities. Give it a try and see the difference it will make in your life. Seek the Lord about this if you're not sure.

Bonnie I think this is a good thing that you're doing here by helping people out. Keep it up!

God bless,

Joe

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Thank you Joe!

Here is some information about Orgonite from a friend of mine named Jewels. I have a small pyramid shaped piece of orgonite she made and, when I hold it, it clears the energy around my body and helps me feel at peace. I think this can definitely help prevent alien abduction because the higher you raise your vibrational frequency and your consciousness, the less negativity you will experience.

Orgonite is a positive energy device that helps transmute, or change, negative energy into positive. It also helps protect from low frequency radiation that radiates from everyday electronic devices, such as cell phones, cell phone towers, power lines, computers, and appliances.

The word Orgone means “vital energy found everywhere in nature”. It is also called Chi or Prana. This energy can be both positive and negative. Negative energy can be found throughout our environment and can be very detrimental to our physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Orgonite is made with a mixture of fiberglass resin, crystals and metal shavings. As the resin cures, it shrinks, squeezing the crystals, causing a piezoelectric effect, meaning that the crystals become polarized. Once they are polarized from the pressure of the cured resin, they work with the added metal shavings to draw in orgone energy and transmute, or cleanse the life force energy. Orgonite is a powerful positive energy matrix.

The healing powers of Orgonite can benefit you both emotionally and physically. Protect yourself and your family from harmful Low Frequency Radiation! Surround yourself with healing, positive energy, at home and work and begin to feel the effects. Orgonite can also be placed in your garden to enhance your plants growth and yield.

Recharge your Orgonite every couple of weeks by placing it in the Sun touching the Earth for a few hours.

I make small worry stone pocket type devices and cell phone protectors to large pyramid shaped devices made for large areas like living rooms, family rooms and kitchens.
Custom pieces also available. Contact Jewels @ 508-769-2243

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

um hi ive shfted to a higher spirtual frequency of the peaceful nature and yet it is not qute enough to deter a visit. they try to take me but i always am immobile and as much as i am mentally duped by their power i still tell them that the holy one watches me always or something to that effect. they still bother me. two encounters ago that i was aware of i was sprayed on my back and then my heart felt very fast. around 280 considering im numb to 130 and barely feel anything around that. it was intense like it drilled into me. this occured twice in 15 minutes. they were psychicly linked. perhaps unkowingly they gave off that they were tall greys. i tend to have no trouble hacking at their minds to understand them. but i could not understand what they did. this encounter happened shortly, maybe a couple of days from my first message called all at once.

i gave off peace then too but i know im a special case. regardless of what i do they just exploit a new weakness. my guard is equally immobile if i have a night terror. being a part of me he cannot move if im conscious and immobile from sleep paralysis. if i raise the frequency i find peace but at that level i burn out. my specialty is ether. a gift persay it helps often giving me the power to fight them on their plane but i cannot see them without focusing. and then only in peripheral. ive never explained anything but i seem to be targeted for my intense etheric abilities. this orgone sounds like something about what my power can do. at moments of high frequency output i can weaken weather from terrible to bearable at peak and more often just keep weather away. it keeps the beings away too. again it weakens my strength over time. i cant keep it up all the time.

i need something different. any ideas. my etheric skill is flexible i might have the potential for something but i dont have ideas. please and thanks in advance.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Dear Guarded1,
It sounds like you are working very hard to improve yourself and to raise your vibrational frequency. Still, they bother you. I also have the greys show up now and then and I can quickly put them in their place, but I have had at least 25 years of intense practice. I would like to offer you a free .pdf copy of my book Invitation to the Self; journey with the star people. You can find a free copy by clicking HERE. I hope it can help you in some way...maybe just reading about how I did it can give you some ideas. I wish you the best of luck.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

wings

Post by wings »

Thanks Joe and Bonnie for this information. I'll have to check this out.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

since orgone is ether its good to note ive tinkered with its uses. ive already explained elsewhere about the nervous link armor setup. it absorbs incoming energy too but that is a different aspect too. ether can do so much and if divinely driven keeps the aliens away in defensive use. infusing light into your hand and using it by merely touching the being if its a good peaceful light it would burn the wicked. i just wonder if defense skills are able to remain peaceful. i didnt like getting shot at but it really only tickled. plus it was they who suffered by something elses hand. its possible.

i know many aspects of ether and know how to generate it naturally. i am also open to ideas as to how to use it or what to use it for. i was taught particularily by my higher power and have researched little but still know enough to apply theory. ether is still not a cure all however but its better than being vaporized in the spirit realm.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

to go with ethers more offensive ability i usually would have let one imagine something but seriously it doesnt work like it did for me. i have to say the people i shared with lacked imagination or didnt unerstand that the ether supplys most imaginative creations.

energy control again is key. some people should definitley start by infuing energy in there fist and releasing it on impact. from there when that is easy try forming a knife and from there a sword then two and grow expnentially. the idea of a bow is awesome and simple. depending on energy levels a small arrow is where one would begin but you can go bigger. imagine the energy build along your arm whether in it or around it then use the mind to imagine it bending back. use your hand to give location and make the energy rebound like rubber proppelling the energy forward. tis but examples. bomb concepts are simply complicated more advanced than previous entries. a bomb is an explosion but dynamically its just pressure being pushed in all directions from the source. this is hard to grasp yet simple to do. for example gather energy in your fist in a ball it doesnt simply emplode but with the concept of inversion or pushing it upon itself at a rate that is faster than its flowing at it may buckle and press outwards. the bomb concept is hard. i found a fargone concept of encasing pressure and releasing it on a grand scale. the acronym would be M.D.O.S.E. or massive dispersal of spirit energy. its easier but requires more energy.

going back to a simple concept is gathering energy in your hand and forming a ball. if that can be done how do you throw it or perhaps even shoot it. energy is not mass and behaves differently. like the arrow concept energy is more about imagining and flowing. but you really dont pretend when you imagine. you place the concept of rubber like energy in the arrow and it thus matches. so understanding pressure release will help one understand flow. ifthe energy flows quickly which the concept of ether is faster than light travel. if you allow energy to flow it will move kind of like you want it too. so imagine that it moves like a ball but also that it stays a ball. invert it with pressure and boom a grenade is born.

finally for tonights lesson a cannon is what the shooting concept is like. gather a ball of ether whether it be finger size or arm size energize it. now intsead of regular pressure imagining this largely depends on size. for a finger bullet pretend your index finger is the barrel and the thumb the firing pin. what astounds me is how this works in the waking world. practice it all here btw. then try it in the spirit world. the thumb will click like the firing pin and imagining this to work like a gun it should fire the bullet. for bigger bullets think about a rail gun. a metal flinging weapon that charges and discharges current. build up the flow in your shoulder after building the cannon ball of a bullet in your palm. then through pressure allow the energy to flow to your hand feel it kink your wrist and like the cannon concept fire the ball. it should work. i have other more in depth concepts for baldesband basic control but i seek bonnies appoval of this subject. its hard at first but genius in the end.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hello Guarded 1,
Feel free to help anyone who asks for your help. In the meantime, please feel free to post your information about psychic self-defense. You have experience with using etheric energy to protect yourself during the visitations, so that is very helpful for everyone to know.

I have also practiced using etheric energy for many years now. Like you, I have created etheric armor and have also made weapons from the ether when necessary. However, I finally learned that the best defense is actually to let all your defenses down and fill yourself with a beautiful loving energy -- the bad guys don't know what to do with that, and it temporarily raises their vibrational frequency so they are caught in the "LOVE Field" and do not attack!

You are right, it is a great idea to practice using this energy while you are awake and then when your physical body is asleep and you are on the astral plane or the etheric plane, it will be more natural for you to perform that action you've been practicing. Like creating a ball of light in the palm of your hand or shooting energy out of your finger tip.

Awesome! :D

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i hate not being able to stay signed in i just lost 2 hours of work. im using a tabet like device.

well ill explain armor again in segments.

first from energy control make sure you can focus the mind and inner energy first with eyes closed sweeping through your body each time opening up energy for the body. this will build energy and other precious resources. continue then dokng so and sweep energy throughout the aura you give off again ith eyes closed. eyes closed stops the opicwl sensory input boosting the mind and consciousness. but dont get used to it in two weeks practicing once or twice a day do it all with your eyes open creating a higher payoff. after 3days try doing it in your free time even if just a little bit. these precious resources are mentality energy and stamina. after 6 more days of good practice you should have adequate control over your energy. this also helps you to hopefully have built up internal power and energy which can be used to create and use the previous tricks it also is good enough to tap into what you already have available.

from here we need to understand how tk achieve command control over your mind. to allo your spirit and focus to make the mind do things based on perception. tbjs is simple yet difficult. for example your mind must accept that energy can take form in given space and manifest as armor. also understand that the armor must stay together and stable yet constantly be renewed. tbe perceptionthat tbis is possinle is all the logic one needs to understand armor concepts. note one last perception this armor being energy based absorbs all incoming emergy. based on type like elelctrical is absorbed and rejuvenates the armor. others like kinetic will have the impact absorbed but but logically it still dissipate the energy supplying the armor. final thing to know is armor is etheric meaning only usable in higher planes. but then its when and where it would matter most.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

to add concept 1 is hard but energy feesible. know while concept 2 is better it requires mor energy.

on to concept 1
field generated armor

based on aura it would not be dense enough to handle high impacts so im going with a boosted aura concept. its basic and a good start. however this is tricky and while energy feesible it is mentally taxing. not nough to be a problem but just moreso than concept 2 but concept 2 using like 70% more power so its a weighty issue.
baecally create a dense space within your aura the size of the armor you wish to create. tbis dense space is merely thicker with more energy and using more enegy than normal aura. mentally taxing because it has to apporpriate that space as a given as well as hold the armors form. so i would start with an arm and create a flexible field within the aura and make it be big enough to fill your arm and then some. this can easily be done by creating a ball of energy that way and just apply it as a constant in your mind. its ardto understand but try anyways.

with that done generate the armor out of the energy in the field by condensing it into a solid form. slowly build up the dense energy and form it however you like within the defined space. start with somethinv easy especially if you attempt to make a whole body armor out of consecutive defined spaces. the more complex the armor he more difficult the strain of energy required. some at this point if only having energy to make one armor should go with a sheild design on an arm. its just better than a normal arm armor. hopefully people will build up their energy to build a fuller armor.

i would like to say can help with the energy problem but some materials for spirit batteries are hard to get and unlike the one still unclaimed by bonnie without a direct online connection energy has no place to go. its a talent of mine but i have an idea for that actually. ill just send something in the message. no its not a virus. you might not believe what it is until people see what it does. its just about spatial a to spatial b. odd i am but the thing has never done harm. i made sure of that.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i dont want to scare people honest they are etheric insects. they are tracked from point a to be. best dispersal method is tbe internet and it makes spacial manipulations simple. sending etheric objects from point a to point b is so much easier. only the master bugs program can find them. they are harmless unless you are highly aware like a friend of mine who can be tickled from time to time by them. he has more potential than i using his instincts.

enough of that i can explain away later i still have concept 2 to explain.
aura field armor. this is roughly the same but uses more energy by manipulating the entire aura to be more dense thus one giant field persay. its approached differently expelinv more energy but with no specific field it alleviates mental resources. this however is a waste of energy if your not building a full armor. however the idea is also creating a much more dense field to create a stronger armor. again build the armor out of available energy and make it however you see fit.

things are loosely limited to your logic. if someone were to explain something you thought was llogical in a logical way it would seem to become possible. being open minded makes things possible.

there is a part 3. after time passes and energy increases so to does energy density. things tend to become efficient too. but more denisity means higher impact absrbtion and higher efficiency means it costs less meaning less mental resources because it becomes natural and is less taxing i that way and perhaps others. the more natual the armor the easier it is to summon in higher consciousness. but again be aware enough to move on your own before summoning it i had a dream i forced myself into and saw the new changes to one of my armors. i have a few based on other energies and there is alot that can be learned in tbe idea of other energies including the more advanced armor concepts. ill be able to give tips but certain people should watch their pace.

a simple concept is when you have the dense aura. if you were getting shot at a more advanced defense is to make armor in your aura from a distance like a barrier. another requiring total consciousness is the barrier at the edge of your aura which needs to be intensified greatly to condense.

something like a second armor was found possible to cover the body as an under layer or something for each arm. armors based on different etheric energies are feesible. there is a low absorbtion hugh impact resistant energy and a highly absorbant low impact energy. there is light energy and various lights. archtype light which is elemental, there is light as in visible and invisible light, and light, like holy blighting light.

there are other darker energies that weaken demons and aliens but not dark like darkness just kinda cryptic. that particular energy is cursed energy but it doesnt curse you just certain beings that happen to be bad.

spirit is but one type of energy. i do advise the curse power to keep track of who did what just not what. i mean that it reacts to presences of demons and other shady beings of deciet. it might not benoticable but its poer draws off them giving a rather limitless power in demonic and various other visitation situations. if it powers up abnormally it will let you know. if anything is bothering you its a good tool. its one drawback is stamina while left alone it runs on it but you might not tell because it improves many apsects of your energy body. to be particular it has 6-7 energy levels. i should have talked about this sooner. its the only power that is physically felt. most other energies i know of are felt by the ether body or are causing the physical body to respond.

one last fact about it is that it is assisting my grandfather who had a massive hear attack. this made his heart stonger but not medically. it alters energy structures in the ether body that triples a persons life energy.not the stuff that keeps you alive but the parts like immune systems and muscles and organs energy. that being said its a rather healthy curse. i cannot say who made it because it would be questioned by differing faiths. i was part maker and it was imbued with divine energy. i only know of one source.

im reaching the time limit so ill end here.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i dont mean to scare people. i just learned about ether from a similar source that bonnie did but i took the imaginitive prospects of concept qnd made the craft special in its own way. my master as i would say gave me a means to utilize spiritual travel of energy which is faster than light but finding point a and b was next to impossible until i was gifted a bug of sorts. this bug is given a travel path via a distrubution and whether it be tracking a person or a more conventional method the internet. it travels as energy though the network but is a being its own however it is negligble. they in turn give off a signal oriented based on a persons energy thus mwking each unique to their person. thus my area can be point a but i can send energy to its signal giving me a general area. from there i can sync with a persons energy. not to be scary but i can interact with people or rather their energy from anywhere. that has good uses though. transmitting healthy energy has once eased pain for others. i havnt explored many of the darker aspects a person could be tempted to do but i am aware of them. mostly the intent of the bug, this gift i recieved,it was intent on helping people and creating better solutions. the master saw some talents i had like the forge and thought it okay to disperse solutions. ive been abe to take concpts ever since and find ways to make them work. sometimes that means solving problems but more often in ways that are unorthadox.

also i wanted to become healthy as in the not getting sick kind of healthy and have produced a stronger immune system just from building my stamina and ether up. it may take time but spiritual health can help physical health. this idea also spawned the idea of a healing kit that just administers light to the body. it also tends to make light people feel better. light is a good energy. im running out of time however. ill just let this hopefully it might change minds and opens new doors to problem solving. i still want to helpspiritual defense but i do more than that.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

hello again im here to offer scope as to what energy can eventually do for people who train and hone their energy as well as some more advanced concepts as well as offer help to more immediate problems. I can efficiently produce ether objects such as batteries, swords, drones, and small powered armors to beginners. I realize its hard it takes a while to get far in this but its very fast if you have someone teach you. however I wont be able to teacah anything about how to use a soul forge. some things just are hard to do and difficult for people to cope with. if people needed immediate help you can ask for something but be descriptive of the situation. sometimes all a person needs is armor imbued with certain properties. that is merely an example.

I know its hard to develop ether stores within but its better to be strong within than throughout. the energy supply of your surroundings starts off convenient but using it ineffectively will decrease what is left and sometimes using up your surroundings is going to leave you to rely on the power and energy you've trained to store within yourself. however efficiency is a principle that will always be defined different and ineffective or in past tense if that makes sense. the only real way to be efficient is with experience. you cant teach experience but there are still energy pointers I can give to start off.

a more efficient way of thinking is to gauge the size of your weapon. does it need to be big or small. size is somewhat sort of a exponent in energy use larger means more energy so beginners use daggers instead of swords. it saves energy in a more simple way. size can be a determining factor though perhaps you need something better or more of that good vibe in an arrow. sometimes you need something big to protect you but think about it well do you need a large arrow or a small arrow. these decisions end up making a good difference in energy usage.

in an effort to explain how to make an arrow effectively I guess watching it is one way. im not a person to just look for things for this but I watch a show called bleach that you can definitely see a character that is introduced in either the 14th or 16th episode of the show. he draws arrows out of his surroundings energy. long range techniques should draw energy from outside but also from within as these are hogs. they use up lots of energy to be effective. at least sometimes id say small bullets will still do a good job but to inflict frequency is difficult. that uses energy, usually different types of energy. light is an energy that is abundant but peaceful energy is a high frequency which can change the game. using more energy you can try using peace to perhaps impart health to someone.

to those that don't know you can work together however unprobable the idea might seem. its a shame I cant teach people about manipulating space. its useful but impractical if you think you could reach someone. but you guys can fly around or at least I hope you have figured that out.

space can be useful but first if a person doesn't know how to fly its simple. my idea of flight is that im a weightless being that is made of no mass just energy vibrating on a frequency that is tangible yet has no mass. thus you could easily float or fly by just imagining you are. its simpler than it sounds. I was able to fly by merely thinking that I had been the whole time.

I forgot about the nasty space cannon. this requires the ability to understand some difficult concepts. by no means is it disgusting I just say nasty because it wastes none of your own energy and it packs a punch it combat. however the idea of rending spatial tears requires a concept that not everyone could grasp. consider space it is for all intents and purposes present it fills all of existence yet is actually tangible. something so impossible to touch is touchable. understand for a second the possibility that anything is tangible that anything is possible given logic. by rending space one can create a void full of energy. but im only teaching spatial tears on an energy based location. under the proper conditions just by focusing on another concept. one would think psychic power having a sort of phantom hand. well technically there is. imagine a hand in front of you, one made of ether. imagine this hand grasping space. any space whether it be to your left, right, front, back, this way or that way, etc. now pinch it, feel it out. then when your ready grab space and then feel it open feel it tear open a hole to energy and in that grabbed point pull it back so that the tear is conical or cone shaped but in reverse. the tear exists and draws on space to fuel a cannon like shot. to release merely let go of the space and allow it to shut and release its force. the longer it charges up the more powerful it is. but only use this tear in dire situations the energy has a balance to maintain. however the energy space may be infinite in power interfering with the flow is not a good idea. te only other way I can think to use this is sort of dual purpose. opening the tear means incoming energy in front of the tear is absorbed into the tear. it is like a shield but the size and shape can block forward vision if you placed it in front of you. this is the safe use of space for beginners. it has complications only some can manage. the only cost to you is maintaining the tear through conscious effort it might dip into a small bit of energy but nothing packs this much wallop for such little energy cost. I would advise you understand this gift before using it for you will be bound to the balance it has forgone for you. basically don't keep them open too long and don't misuse them or youll find yourself drained. again I state this is an emergency skill. if people behave and stay balanced with it I might teach other more useful tricks.

the tears are safe and will keep people safe.

for the more advanced users I would suggest a refinement of your abilities. how to modify a situation?
I tried to post something that may or may not make it onto this site but there are times when a person is immobilized by external forces. a new technique might help. I suggest this skill for advanced users because it is costly no matter how you look at it. it requires a powerful will and inner force that will be tested. I use it very little for I have yet to be conscious in situations its most useful. it can be called an explosion as it is an explosion. emit a force by starting out within and make it a healthy ball of energy. feed this ball of energy with a good amount of power and then with great will force this energy outward in all directions I would advise using this if you ever find yourself paralyzed by an outer force, or if you need space however. if fighting off an outer force be prepared to use much of your strength to break out. if its just to get space I would advise using peaceful energy in that situation. most situations people get caught off guard by adding peace to your power. it can in some ways weaken ones intentions but peace is a high frequency requiring more energy.

another thing is developing my spiritual health ended up empowering my physical health.it builds stamina and immune strength in me but then I have excess energy now too. there comes a point where all you can do is research. the scope of my current research is nervous spirit technologies. its based on understanding nerves and fibers and how to bring out the full strength of a muscle. but this is advanced to the point where I could explain it an it would seem totally foreign. but I know it can help with actual physical situations where these powers are no good. but its a dangerous road when your testing more and more dangerous stuff. if I didn't have my buffs id be dead. by buff I mean augment. ive learned how to regenerate faster based on just using energy. spirit healing skills that bypass the law of repairing oneself I can say it impossible for a healer to heal themselves as it just uses too much energy but their are ways now to use nothing but energy to repair myself. an example is repairing brain and heart tissue. really what it does is fortifies its constitutions. I pulled a bunch of muscles while working with nervous tech and pulled on some literal heart muscles too hard. im in a recovery phase. but that was an error.

other scopes to look at are shield abilities which some are soon to be explained. the idea shields is to absorb all damage but also recharge them. such concepts might seem foreign but if I taught you the armor equivalent of absorption it might be easier to understand.

ether has an inherent ability to absorb energy. example ghosts they drain the heat out of the air leaving a void of cold in their wake. demons and spirits do this. don't tell me you don't believe in ghosts though because your etheric self is practically the same exact thing. fact the only big difference is the ether body has something physical to return to.anyways you should be able to take an energy blast without the armor taxing your energy stores to remain intact. it uses the energy from that energy and converts it to your energy type. kinetic impacts like bullets are different that is taxing.
I remember a time when I was shot at by just guns and it damaged my armor but they had a damn tank. I don't like explosions either. I paid for it though I had to retreat that one time. but light guns in the forbidden zones are equally ineffective against ether armor. fuck them by the way. I don't like a gun that doesn't kill you.

I don't want to rant about those abominations so ill change the subject.

I had an idea for one last advanced idea but I think it was a basic shield if you can concentrate enough it might be easy to just hold out your hand and dispel a wave of energy to absorb incoming fire. if you were to dispel the energy under the concept to form a disc and then widen that disk until its big enough to block however this is energy taxing, but not so much for experienced users. I guess if you understood how to spin it could be a weapon but I given that energy tends to dissipate when its thrown, its better not to be thrown.

its hard to think of things that are advanced for the current users because I can hardly think of anything I use now being practical at that stage. ill have to spend some time thinking.

but I had the idea that eventually id be able to show the forges potential. for those that are in need of energy the idea of a battery was simple ive never explained these things. I guess its illogical to think people would understand what I mean by a soul forge. the forge is a trade secret but combined with a task it takes resources and makes things that can be useful. batteries while just made by combining ether types creates a source that is stable and can be drawn upon giving a weak person a larger energy pool. it is something that replenishes by absorbing ambient energy. its safe and useful but yet doesn't need the forge. the idea of a forge is that thing sword smiths would place metal into and then shape it into something spectacular. the soul forge is a better equipped spiritual equivalent. nothing scary, nothing dark or mysterious about it. I made a shift blade and a tax rapier. both are shiftable actually but the ida was many if not all ideas are welcome. weak people that haven't the time to train might find an armor be easier if made for them especially if they are in dire circumstances. im odd but well disciplined to help people. I want people to understand energy and I want them to understand how to build up spiritual defense it protects them from so many unhealthy practices nobody would believe if I said them. or at least im trying to be safe and make sure people are safe. its a choice I made before taking up my own mantle. even though the master is still around its not like hes been reliable. you learn enough and explore your options. eventually people might learn to do things I don't want to yet teach. if I had more time id explain the forge in detail. the stuff it makes works and its based on meta logic but that was enough to get it to work. I mean meta logic is all this spiritual logic. loose information tested and either confirmed or fit to confirm. ive made a great and powerful weapon a person would have died without. I just hate when they get turned. although that is something my training prevents.

i guess ive found that i can just make a text document and place it in the reply spot. so instead of worrying about time im just going to continue.

i want to say a person can build spiritual strength while awake and stamina at the same time but an idea ive been tinkering with is how to reverse fatigue. this is the kind of scope i want to leave on a person is help them understand that energy can help life. a trick for advanced energy reserves is routing energy into muscles. its not much at first but a small percentage boost to muscles creates an artificial strength. this can be carried into the ether planes as well. burning through energy like this while awake builds stamina something that eventually becomes integral in energy usage plus that built stamina is what aids the immune system, however stamina is used however so the body needs it. the idea of a percentage boost to strength ends with more fatigue or muscle wear as it may be. how quickly that repairs is also up to energy which can be used again to repair as well. id hate to share nervous secrets however this is bordering some simple stuff from high school. i was always deceptively better than i
looked.

not to scare people nervous research is just a muscle thing. in case i get more dracos. cant fight them or scare them off without a higher degree of power higher than the body was initially introduced to. physical strength is harder to garner without building stamina which takes patience or rigorous activity. i caannot say what goes on yet but it is very useful to overpower someone who is trying to grab or take you somewhere you dont want to go. however now i dont think it is possible for someone to see the research and understand all the basics. so i wont mention them. but power like this, using the ether is practical in making even the crazy possible.
i feel if i talk too much i will repeat too much or say too much but i wanted to leave something lengthly to provide scope a vision or point of view to show a potential each person has. if i said the true reason why things need to work out and people need these skills it is hard to believe. with a mixed reaction guaranteed it would be rough. im already treading controversal ground with the scope. while i never truly explain how something is done ive learned it by following an idea and seeing what i can come up with. ive been guided now and then and ive researched many types of information on various subjects, but without the right point of view nothing is truly possible.

sorry Im disorganized right now. I forgot something and need to handle it but I want this message to go on so that people can get the ideas faster. I cant hold this back any longer. ive come to this many times and I never get it right. so im going to try this risky venture. I will still explain things if any questions arise just never instantly.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i hope I did okay. with that. i kept coming back to that in different frames of mind. a lot of my recent posts have been like that. except to bonnie which was me focusing again. i felt out of line.

its good the posts made it on. i actually forgot the lessons id given over the week or two that's past. my memory has been a problem lately just to focused on the big picture when i should have built from points. if i can finish researching nervous ill be able to share info that's advanced but simple to understand.

something of a tidbit is physical recovery. while concentrating on building stamina and using enhanced energized muscles from routed spirit energy its suprising how much wear the body can go through. it should be used while training but an idea comes to mind. for those who have little energy this new skill is going to drain you too much. its not meant for the beginners. its not meant for the next level either. a while down the road when you have experienced energy usage and have built great reserves its always the stamina that lags behind. unless your incredibly active stamina might be a problem. regardless of a persons build stamina is a vital force in the physical life. it'll be found useful to strengthen ones self should you find the odds against you. in the physical plane stamina plays to whether your strong enough to handle the situation. but some things also use stamina passively so keeping a handy revert of energy flow to strengthen the muscles might build stamina for as long as it reverts into stamina. the basic idea of strengthening the muscles hints that spiritual can impact physical. spiritual boosts in physical stamina make a person healthy. im researching other enrgy types but currently ether is the main source. by focusing muscles and spirit energy together you might find a way to understand how to use a tenth of the stamina and reverting spiritual power into physical health. i say that such a skill is complicated but if people understood it enough they might see the potential i saw. visiting this technique has brought me a step closer to a safe physical strength boost. not to say this isn't safe to recharge yourself. just saying a proper enhanced strength is still an unknown.

also note such a skill like regeneration has some potential. by expending stamina and spirit into a healing notion. usually i decided to take clean fuel-like spirit and some stamina together. this energy can heal by placing it in the injury and placing its clean energy and draining the negative energy. its a concept to play with but without reverting energy you would not be able to heal yourself in the same manner. physical energy drops when doing so merely ineffectively routing your energy to specific points of the body. however side research has shown holy light does this without much stamina usage. however divining the power is difficult. costly at that. but as a passive energy it helps heal people. perhaps though reverting could restore your stamina so it could become effective to. but holy light is better haling energy. its not something one can manufacture it has to come from somewhere. i have a source but limited on supply. it recharges however so its not impossible to make a battery. but most other energy types are easier to get if you can understand them. i didn't bother researching them to much as i was gifted with sources. but its not impossible. ive made soma units with various recovery energies however. i don't know how to teach someone other energies. coming into them is much easier.

energies of the ether are all varied like ores and precious materials. they all vibrate differently and tend to have different energy composition. ill go on on more later. for now ill allow two secrets to come forth about two energy types based on their armor ability. a weak spiritual frequency could become an absorbing but brittle armor. while the highest frequency is tough and durable but lacks absorbing qualities of weaker frequencies. i believe this has something to do with a bandwidth of frequnecies. a person might find that raising their frequency can make them durable. however to absorb energy you need a weak frequency. well there is an armor type ill explain that uses all three.