Seeking hypnosis regression therapist to talk to

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

goldie0106

Seeking hypnosis regression therapist to talk to

Post by goldie0106 »

Over the last few months I have become practically obsessed with UFO and alien literature. A lot of childhood memories seem to be surfacing/resurfacing. Some of the things I've read are earily similar to things I experienced and which I had never heard of before. However, it has taken me a few weeks to work up the nerve to actuallly get on here to ask if anyone can suggest a hypnotherapist who works with people who may have had alien abduction episodes, someone who is reputable and knows what they are doing. I live in a VERY rural area, midwest area is general. Nearest is Denver, Oklahoma, some Texas, Kansas, New Mexico. Any suggestions? Your help is appreciated.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Seeking hypnosis regression therapist to talk to

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Goldie,

Hypnotic regression is not for everyone, so do some research on it before you make that decision. I suggest looking at this list of Transpersonal Psychologists from the Denver area and maybe calling some of these counselors to see if they do work with alien abductees:
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_results.php?sid=1376841403.3701_17700&city=Denver&state=CO&spec=300&lmore=1#SC1

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

goldie0106

Re: Seeking hypnosis regression therapist to talk to

Post by goldie0106 »

thank you so much!