Wait! Come back!

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Headsup7up

Wait! Come back!

Post by Headsup7up »

That's how I've felt for years after seeing my one and only Pleiadian. I knew it wasn't just a dream it was too vivid. I spent a lifetime after trying to read up on astral travel and the like. I've never been able to catch up to him again. I feel like Alice just chasing the rabbit. There is never an end to that rabbit hole. I should probably just give up and forget about it but it would be like not scratching your nose when it itches. I've seen vivid images in my mind since though of him and others, palm up smiling, like seeing a mirage off in the distance that you never quite get too.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Wait! Come back!

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Headsup,

I know how you feel. Lots of contactees, who have good experiences with the star people, feel the same way. Sometimes it feels like the star people are family, especially if you have had years of positive contact with them. I know you just have that one conscious memory, but it made such an impression on you, that you want to experience it again. And the loving feelings that some of the star people share with us can definitely leave a good impression. Amidst the chaos on earth, it is no wonder we long for that telepathic contact where our thoughts and feelings are shared without speaking. And, of course, realizing that you can still be alive and well without your body is another plus!

There is no need to give up on seeing your friend again...it may just be a matter of time or perhaps a matter of your being really ready for the experience again. I used to see my star friends quite a lot, 2-3 times a week when I was in my early twenties. Now I only see them 2-3 times a year or so. Things change, but you never really lose contact. I have found that just talking out loud about them will sometimes cause a white light UFO to fly over my house!

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Headsup7up

Post by Headsup7up »

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, the site and most importantly your words of encouragement. Couldn't help but notice your "white rabbit" avatar...that's also neat coincidence speaking of all things coincidental. ;)

I haven't put all the pieces together from my experience (s) but I can tell you seeing him again would be like the grand finale to it all if only it were possible. To me he's been the proverbial golden apple or something I don't know. The event just got larger in my mind as time passed (rather than smaller) it just seemed to lead to more and more coincidences.

Even now as I hear you talk about having experienced Pleadians it seems so surreal that someone else has had an experience like mine, let alone more than one. It's a great thing but almost hard to wrap my mind around it.

It probably would be something like that though, I'd end up seeing him again one day and still be astonished and it would probably be no big deal from his perspective. :o :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Headsup,
You are welcome for the welcome! :D In Native American Indian lore, the rabbit can mean "Don't Be Afraid" so that is what my rabbit stands for. I like to say "Never Be Afraid Ever."

The experience of meeting your Pleiadian friend was probably very personal to you. I know how that feels; for a long time I was alone and had no one to share my experiences with. Then, lo and behold, I found out that lots of people have similar experiences with some of the same beings! We may even know the same Pleiadian! Of course, among contactees, there may be a particular star person who stays with you your whole life, guiding you and helping you through the visitation experiences and this star person would be very personal to you and your life.

You said," I'd end up seeing him again one day and still be astonished and it would probably be no big deal from his perspective." Ha ha. You are so right on. This happened to me a couple years back. In a vivid dream experience (or alternate reality event) I met with a star friend who I had not seen in a very long time, perhaps since a previous lifetime. I was totally blown away as all the memories came flooding back into my mind. I was so overwhelmed and happy to see him. But he had a totally different perspective: he had been aware of our connection the whole time and he actually expected me to remember too...so I was a little embarrassed and had to catch up quick. It's funny thinking back on it.

In this world, we are programmed right from the beginning on how to think and how to act and what to believe...it is difficult to sift through all the crap and know what is REALLY true. But right now is a great time to be waking up to the truth inside ourselves and figure this out. We truly are all connected to each other and to our brothers and sisters who may happen to be off-earth or in another dimensional space.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Headsup7up

Post by Headsup7up »

Well he was aware of you and remembered you. That is definitely worth a lot. If for some reason it is the same Pleadian or if he knows of mine you can perhaps tell him I said "Hi" ;) :?:
Or rather that I said, "Wow!..wait come back!"

Blessings back atcha. :)

Headsup7up

Huzzah!

Post by Headsup7up »

Success! I had a dream about him. Not an astral travel moment but a dream walking type experience. He wanted to talk about wormholes...and lupus. (oddly). And you know it just occurred to me now there is a lupus constellation. I bet that's what he meant. I'll post about my dream.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Wow, congratulations, you did it!
You will probably see your friend more and more if you keep him in your thoughts.
Wormholes and Lupus? Lupus is the wolf constellation in the southern sky.
Sounds interesting! :D