daughter sees owls in her bedroom

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

anthony225115

daughter sees owls in her bedroom

Post by anthony225115 »

hi my name is anthony im 22 with 2 children and my wife and im new to this ive been trying to register for awhile so i can get some answers about whats happening. my daughter is 2 years old and everynight around 3 am she will start screaming i tell her to come in bed with me and ask whats wrong every time she tells me the owls in her bedroom and it hurt her finger i thought nothing of it for awhile but its been everynight for the past month at the exact same time everynight so i googled "my 2 year old sees owls in bed" and stumbled across this site and noticed a few others have children that have the same problems i was just wondering is there anything i can do to make it stop she will even sleep with me all night and wake up the same time saying the owl hurts her. ive never had it happen to me and neither has my wife but i do have very bad memory i cant remember any of my childhood up untill about a week ago not a single thing feels like i live day by day and have no memory of anything. does this have anything to do with my daughter seeing owls or do i just have bad memory cant even remember i dream when i wake up no matter how hard i try would just like a little clarity on what i can do or whats happening thanks.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: daughter sees owls in her bedroom

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Anthony,
Thanks for being patient and not giving up on registering. Sorry about that. I'm glad you made it!

It sounds like your daughter may be seeing visitors in the night. It happens even if she is sleeping with you, so it sounds like it is happening in an altered state of consciousness, not necessarily physically but etherically. Did she have a mark on her finger from where she got hurt?

I suggest putting protection on her through prayer or by imagining a bubble of protective white light around her before going to sleep. Placing loving protection on her will help when she sees the visitors in the altered state. The energy put into the bubble or shield will help protect her etheric body where the visits take place.

This is a metaphysical issue, so you need to deal with it in more of a spiritual way. Help protect her with your loving energy. Also, doing small things that make her more comfortable might help. Leaving a night light on at night actually seems to help people avoid visitations. I think it has something to do with that individual's unique perception and having the light on makes them feel safer.

Did you say that you didn't remember any of your childhood until a week ago? That is a sign of mind control or some type of trauma. Both things can make you forget or become "unconscious" of your past. I'm very glad you are remembering now, that is a good sign that you are coming out of whatever blockage is there.

Lots of people don't remember their dreams, but this is not the way it should be. You can train yourself to recall your dreams by writing them down every morning. When you start out, just try to remember anything even if that is simply writing how you feel when you wake up. The idea is to create new neural pathways in your brain that will begin to remember more and more every morning. I trained myself to recall my dreams when I was about 19 years old, and I can recall most of my dreams and experiences every morning.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

anthony225115

Post by anthony225115 »

she is still seeing owls in her sleep she had a small mark on her finger and now she has them all over her i took her to the doctor and he said that she had hives from an allergic reaction which i dont really understand how it would of happened she is on a very strict schedual and hasnt eaten or gotten into anything out of the ordinary. my memory of my childhood still isnt there i just can only remember things that i have done within the last week and only if my wife reminds me like anything simple like lastnights dinner or where i was within the last week its very vague and hard to remember unless something rings the bell haha

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Anthony,
Try putting protection on your daughter before she goes to sleep. There is also the possibility that orgone can help prevent these unwanted visitations. We started a post on orgone here:
http://alienabductionhelp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=418

The problem with your memory sounds severe. Let me ask you this: Do you use a cell phone often? Do you watch a lot of TV? Are you aware of GMO food (Genetically Modified Organisms)? There are many poisons in this day and age that we need to avoid in order to stay healthy. Maybe check your habits and see if there are things you need to fix.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

anthony225115

Post by anthony225115 »

i dont watch tv at all and i have a cell phone but i dont use it much im on the computer alot though ill check this orgone thing out thanks bonnie!

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

orgone is ether a substance that takes physical form in objects. something as simple as a an object infused with energy can technically do something similar. I guess small enchantments might help your situation. im no mage, I would say im the fool who can do much with ether. I have the idea that perhaps altering a present situation with an advanced skill already present. for now I can do nothing but in order to do something I require this message be presented to the site. however to learn how to use ether it might help to go to the "Do You Want to Keep the Aliens Away? I have the Answer! page for my tips. however I cannot update an individual spark wave emitter without a bug. I have sent the bug but ive set it to link to Anthony who cant link without being online on this page. regardless of this message coming on it should meet him. if he connects with it of course. these things will latch on and match to every person around but based on his affiliation to said person. advanced items like the bugs are a part of the skills ive gained. ive linked them by a system similar to frequency. but they send data and I assume the affiliation. anyways ive placed an emergency field emitter should something happen during a poleshift or various other electromagnetic disasters. I could manipulate the field to create an auto field generating light wave with these owls should they be alien might rather avoid the girl. for how long is based solely on their intentions which none have control over. those demons ripped part of my shin off this morning. really hurt. I already have a light field generated by the bodies natural energy on my own. but something like that requires a power supply. and generally kids are best to develop ether while at an age they can always think and remember. I was embracing the concept at 4 but didn't start understanding anything till puberty. I didn't learn anything until 11 where I simply found focusing caused a reaction. ive outlined what a person needs to do. this might be a first for the sight but x is busy guarding a friend. I just came into some rare supplies in the yearly defragmentation. if people would trust the idea I could build a replica guard. ive talked about them before but they haven't posted. a guard is a spirit but not a spirit. not a demon nor angel nor ghost. in essence a shell inhabited by a thinking core. perhaps as insurance these shells, or replicas, or guards whatever one might think of them they tend to keep people safe.

however useful an alien might defeat them if they decide to, not all aliens are so strong though. the feds cant defeat them however. like me they are custom to two planes a dream or ether replica with skills based on past skill sets. id say theyd reached level 8 or 9 but the core can be modified based on whoever wants it. however special resources are requested otherwise the replica wont connect to a person. I always ask for permission before violating ethical codes from the master. of course time is required as well, but I have an idea to help that. still by the time this goes up I could have a core built. the other material is only per request and I cant get it now even if I tried. some form of message or link needs to be established. otherwise the bug wont make it. I control the bugs they do nothing without my say but they act as frequencies and with my knowledge I can tell which is which who its connected to and I can then use frequency to alter space thus using beyond light ether speed I can manipulate the spark core from there. if that doesn't stop them we could take the core concept. however while nothing is generally noticed this bug is actually invisible regardless of senses. you wont find it. only the controller, me, can find them. also if you think a replica is in order just tell me what characteristics you desire. something kid friendly is intended but also think practically. older skills of mine have been listed but these tend to be advanced beyond my normal teaching level. these skills are inherited and then some. I would only ask what would this shell look like. I should have phrased that earlier. I don't always think with clarity all the time. I tend to think about the past too much.

the core wll be ready regardless but hopefully somehow the solution finds you. if people want my help I hope I can at least be trusted to handle myself. if people disagree with my methods I can use logic to prove them but people need to understand that perceptions are the most powerful ways of thinking. if you don't perceive something with your logic, understanding more logic is more than likely required. I live under a perception that all is possible given logic. but understanding that logic while controversial is still ones persons form of logic. hopefully the skills ive shared for people to learn are proof enough that I know what im talking about.

im only being defensive in the chance of controversy. ive had past problems and am cautious. there are reasons im now odd. don't take offense though I mean nothing in the way of hurting anyone.
I also wish to take opinions but equally give them. I know I can help people and that is my only constant.

another quick tip im forgetting is understand ether to a point can allow you to infuse your energy into something. if applied correctly it can create a field since it be a daughter if she had a stuffed animal infusing it with a light field large enough to protect her is possible. but its faster to just do it rather than take the time to learn it. however learning will be easier in the end for a person as such an infusion has to be recharged or using another ether type that's harder to find which is going to take forever to learn. sometimes a person like me just thinks someone should assure their energy is sufficient to take something as black as leth. while ive never found someone strong enough any one person with that potential had left. its sad to see the people you cared for take your teachings and go rogue. but luckily Im not left with the consequences. just scars. I want to be personal though. its a depth any person will understand if they think the ether skills will become strong. creating open minds requires deep connections, and open minds have a more unlocked potential. however keep your connections with good people. im just the fool. understanding why is a good first step. again making people more open can be as simple as allowing a powerful connection. sometimes its a mentality. sometimes its connecting to that mentality.

as a fool I am odd. I wish there was a place where I could just talk. but its only times when I help others that I remember the important stuff. sorry for that didn't mean to get so deep.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

a mind shield. not even I have found a concept better than an absolute mind. however that is training in itself. nothing affects the mind like an exo. I call it nerve link now however its ineffective for this problem. I guess ill try taking existing problems and fixing them. while exo can create nerve connections not normally formed in the mind it has an energy penalty. the parts required are available yet rarer. leth is hard to find. usually you have to find the ether space it is in and take it. however it does too much. I think a more simplified version could help. hopefully ill have something by the time this posts. but is there possibly something else I could explore. its out of the box. usually a person like myself doesn't have mental issues. I am a special case. with the absolute mind I cannot be tampered with. it isn't something you learn you are merely granted it . but it creates focus and protection. however a mind so focused is still easily clouded. not a solution. I also tend to have enhanced awareness when weird things happen. an innate gift I was born with also not viable. but these things make it difficult to test something to awaken the mind.

ive seen some physical orgone that is deceptive as well. trust your source or supplier. beware if the orgone increases the danger or frequency of visits

I would think that perhaps divining the answer will better help the situation. I have deep connections to vast knowledge. ill find something for you