Am I being contacted? Have I been abducted?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

tyler_zeta

Am I being contacted? Have I been abducted?

Post by tyler_zeta »

Hi Everyone,

Throughout my life I have always felt out of place, and very self conscious. I have a gifted personality, I am able to absorb information very quickly and understand subjects with great depth. Though I am quite intelligent, I have always seemingly tried to dumb myself down, because of my poor self esteem. But I have always felt like I have a "higher purpose" in life.

I have always had sleeping issues. I have never been able to fall asleep easily, ever since i can remember. I have experienced sleep paralysis on numerous ocassions. I have ringing in my ears randomly nearly once a day now, for a few minutes at a time. I have always been hesitant to dive into relationships, with fear of commitment, and also a strange feeling that it would interfer with something more important going on in my life. I have a small scoop mark on my left forearm, which i have no idea what might of caused it.

In the 10th grade I was sick all the time, and battled depression all throughout high school. I came down with Meningitis, and was admitted to the hospital. One night in the hospital i experienced an extremely vivid dream, of being wheeled down a bright a hallway, and into a huge room, all i could see was bright lights above me, and figures over top of me laughing and mocking me. My mother slept in the room that night, and said that i stood up on my bed with my arms out for several minutes before laying back down in my bed.

I have grown to be more and more spiritual as I have matured, and feel a great connection to the universe. I am a firm believer that humans are a spiritual being having a physical experience.

Have I/Am I being contacted? Or am I just making connections that are just coincidence?
Thank You for your time
Tyler_Zeta

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Am I being contacted? Have I been abducted?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Tyler,
Most contactees and abductees feel isolated, alone, different, special...all the things you described. I am a life-long contactee myself and I knew, since I was 4 years old, that I had a purpose and that this life was going to be a lonely path. I think we feel that way because we know soooooo much more about what is truly real and possible than most other people. The knowledge is a huge weight to carry when we are surrounded by sleeping, unconscious people who are so mind-controlled and programmed that there is no talking to them and sharing our experiences.

As intelligent as you are, it is highly possible that you have been contacted by the star people because they usually work with people who are "awake" and ready to learn the truth. Many of the experiences with the star people are NOT the typical abductions you see in movies but they are more metaphysical in nature, very spiritual.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG