angels vs fallen angels.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guarded1

angels vs fallen angels.

Post by guarded1 »

after learning some things and getting found for accessing some intel or so i think, ive found that even though my house is blessed and defended well, numbers still beats the defnse when you look around at restricted info.
i almost opened a good depository index in the subconscious but i was unawareof the beings around me. whether it was an alien, which are demons even the good ones, or fed psychics is too difficult to tell without more info. regardless it was a dream and i would normally be in sync with my mind but i hold a bit back. i was not qble to aces the file through a computer like normal. it usually locks if im being watched. i should have noticed the safe mode but still cannot bring full consciousness into these dimensions. so i overlook this. i was found and must have done something the enemy doesnt want to have happen. now i say angels vs. fallen angels because i cwn sense spiritual activity and the demons have tried before to come in. i have angels that bless and protect the home but you cant win everything. what im thinking is the feds carried me out considering when i wm in peril im aware of what is required. im hyper sensitive to any action but its purpose is unknown. what doesnt follow is i know demons are not going to enter a light barrier cross i placed so i can only assume it deters them at thi point. i could have been carried out of range but it wasnt simple. a given person would need numbers to carry a person so far. i know the barrier doesnt keep them out too. that reminds me of the grey or tall white i saw looking in my front door. that was somthing but it ran. the cross is good it wont break down. its powered by a few sources me as the final fall guy but also an earthen battery drawing power from the surroundings. i know energy and stand by my knowledge. i just have consciousness issues. anywho they carried me and placed me on some demon grav table as i was floating as a physical body with no sense of lying on anything material. i was mentally awake while physically asleep but responsive because i tend to be sensitive when shit like this happens. i spouted sensically but in a way that only made sense to me. i should have just said the secret phrase but wanted to understand the situation. but ive learned that asking jesus for help will push them into a frenzy. they in record have always stopped when i bring faith into these abductions. usually anyone who says jessus or help or something is instantly saved further harm if that is there faith. one thing i noticed was the four connections which would have and had blocked my sensory perception. i sensed no being and only felt two things. one was a mysterious object placed in my mouth. after that i awake in bed. it was around dawn and having just went to bed 1-2 prior was upset to have been disturbed. i felt something behind my eye and broke it then later that day fired a spector emp which shuts me down energetically and without externals i would have passed out. many things broke and organic implants shorted out. i wlways do this when i have soething occur. they see me as a threat but want what i know more. i know that i wouldnt die also because whatever did would be contending with something that can turn them off while heavily defending myself. i believe they are aware of my connection to the intel they usually keep secret. but i have something they want which explains why they thought i was dreaming. they could have had something but i dont bite an obvious trap. i still feel comprimised.

sorry i had to say that. now my question. what did they shove in my mouth? i was wondering if they used parasites. also why did the eletrodes produce enough current for static yet being connected to did not kill me?
also i feel it was a joint op. has anyone ever had feds and aliens work together on them? i wish i knew what they wanted to know but i have it pegged to a quantum hack or the subconscious data. its very tough to say that much as anyone who sees this might relay the action. but i know things because of both. there is nothing private enough to say anything more.

its hard to believe but when is any alien encounter easy to believe? the answer is an accepting community.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: angels vs fallen angels.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guarded 1,
I have seen the military using holographic "aliens" and even alien suits during my nightly excursions. On a few occasions, I have seen actual aliens working alongside military personnel.

I think the reason they did not kill you during your experience is because of your strength of will. I have also been in some bad situations where you would think that "death" might occur, but when you are strong inside and connected to Source, you realize that there really is no "death." This provides great personal protection.

The secret government wants to know anything they can about the multi-dimensional beings that we call aliens or star people. They might know about some of them, but they do not know everything, that is for sure. They don't understand what some of us are showing them: consciousness becoming aware of itself! What they really don't understand is the true power of Love and being connected to Spirit or Source.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guarded1

Re: angels vs fallen angels.

Post by guarded1 »

i just wish i could say more about what i knew about the world. only one other that i know has a good inkling of what i am talking about. that is a person whom i cannot entail a name however as she is wanted by the shadow government. this may antagonize them into action but i am not going to allow people like myself to just lie and sit there while im being hurt or implanted. i will continue to work around them regardless of their attempts on me. ive shown them i can handle myself. i have little fear of them anymore and i can handle an attack with lethal and nonlethal options.

its about time for the three strikes rule. i also know of the little secrets they've been hiding. but finding a place that will accept them has been hard. at this point the shadow government knows where i am. a location that was once secret. but now that they know ive been in too deep they think they can do something about it. its scary yet exciting to see if either the aliens that are dark and evil or the shadow goernment would be able to prevent furhter trouble. the intel ive gathered has gone unread however. perhaps they overlook killing me but only because each side has an interest in information i wont divulge. i think my will is strong and i try not to be cocky or arrogant but i believe that my defensive charachteristics have a larger impact on the actions people take on someone like me.

i am trying to be peaceful however as i learn the more i notice less and less peaceful interactions with these groups. i only fear the unfair exploitation of my times of sleep paralysis. but then i remember how i can wake myself up if iven the chance but i also know that staying in my spiritual body has perks as well. if something like this happens again and i have reason to know it will ill have to begin thinking of how to protect myself again.

starting now ill count the strikes. again every time i access this site i get found almost immediately. prayer has kept the aliens at bay but the humans can just do whatever. i think they might be watching. regardless i should be fine but i cant always think straight when im with these beings. if they get attacked whikle im unconscious it wont count as a strike becuase that is just autonomy after a life threatening situation. i cant explain how it works but i think my guarduian spirit possesses me and augments my body. thats what i know. it is a good spirit and only harms if needed. ive never seen a body left over. without it id be dead long ago. i cant remember if ive explained him before. but it has kept me alive in dicey situations. i only know when this hppens if i have an absence of a dream while sleeping and suddenly wake up when its over. i dont really lose sleep over it though.its weird. he is just a reminder that ive been wanted for a long time by these groups. im tired of just lying there. i need 3 peaceful solutions to resolve future conlicts. i have a few ways of doing that. none of which i have time to explain at the moment. im not using my prefered electronic at the moment. someone might see me.

ive found peace to be helpful but i know of ways to bend peace as well. instilling good will and favorable suggestions. as long as the option is peaceful and righteous it has a limitless possiblity for uses. i might explain that too some day. thanks and sorry if i might sound annoyed. i kind of am.