Weird dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Rose

Weird dreams

Post by Rose »

Lately me and my fiancé have had some experiences. Most of the time I will be asleep and he will be outside hoping to see a ufo and meditating

A few weeks ago he was outside spotted a ufo and then heard a notice he said was so thing he has never heard before and can not re create. That same night I had a dream about seeing a ufo outside his house specifically I remember it being there. I also woke up to some noises coming from his kitchen or some where outside the room. He also heard noises In the house wich also seemed like some one was actually I'm the house even his cat went weird

These dreams keep happening 1-3 times a week when I just keep seeing ufos in my dream and I often wake up feeling as though somthing has happend and I have lots of energy

Of some one can tell me what's happening it would be great. Even just to let me know if it is ET's or not

There was actually one night as well we went for a long drive and I remember having a strange sleep and I woke up I had a blood nose, there was more to go along with this one night but to be honest I can't remember everything now all I know is that something went on when I got home and I defiantly think I had some sort of contact

Again any help or explanation would be great. It seems to be between me and fiancé that this stuff happens he spots thing hears weird noises and I'm asleep seeing ufos

guarded1

Re: Weird dreams

Post by guarded1 »

i would say while asleep ones conciousness moves elswhere where things are visible that were not in the waking world. whether it be an induced dream or being placed in the other world you can see things tbat no awake person can. usually when ets visit they pull you into their plane and do their business. whether you recall is up to them or some opened memory which they can cause. subconsciously however you are aware and by accessig that subconscious you can relive the blank memories. otherwise try to pull full consciousness into any conscious situation.

i tend to believe ets are just demons. even the "good" ones discount religion. my frame of mind is that regardless of how i feel anger follows deception. ets make me angry. but then they have trouble keeping things hidden when i can feel them. it panned out recently to my last encounter. they invade my dreams too btw. although the distinction reminds me of a demon spirit that was alien looking however i and he were similar. too souls knoig the ways of old. he was trying to kill me which is the going theme of these encounters. but i know their tricks and beat them. i hate being targeted by them becuase of the unknowns.

these dreams might be taking you to the other world. be careful if so. if you feel insecure about things learn ways to defend yourself. if you dont care about visitations be careful of the implants and scars. ive always known to overcome these things but sometimes it doesnt matter. just be mindful.

i know bonnie the admin can show one to defend themself but i was raised in the same teachings just by different beings.

i feel odd and will act the same but i know of defense and using it when needed. but im not forcing anyone to do anything. just offering tactics and energy creation whether it be a sword or armor, even unorthodox weapons. i was raised on the use of energy by angelic beings. whether it was a real angel or the many demons each one showed a weakness to further improve. albeit this knowledge is not forbidden and not why i am targeted it is still unsafe to defend too much.

everything i know is tied to consciousness so be aware before learning anything. be able to think and act wherever your mind may travel while the body sleeps. from their many secrets are useful.

sorry tor being odd but if anyone wants to know what i know id be happy to share. but nothing that would make you a target.

Rose

Post by Rose »

Hey

Thank you that makes sence and all. My fiancé just last night woke me up twice. First time yelling out hey the second yelling out no. Not the first time his done this and he said he thought he was on the moon or in space but can't remember everything

JLC1993

Post by JLC1993 »

I have had a few dreams involving flying and what I perceive to be an alien invasion. In the dream of the alien invasion, I killed an alien and I had a voice in my head for days speaking of revenge.. Could it be possible that I did in fact kill an alien and I am now in danger? That same dream also involved my younger brother.

Do you think this means that something could possibly have happened, or might be going to happen, to me and my family?

If someone could help me find the answer, it would be much appreciated.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi JLC1993,

Sure, it is possible that you killed an alien. Does someone want revenge? Possibly, but I would not worry about it. Instead, focus on your inner strength. You know that you can defend yourself, obviously, so rest assured that you will be fine. If you feel the need, you might want to make sure you are psychically and astrally shielded before you go to sleep. I made a meditation that guides you through Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. This may help you center yourself and find your inner balance. Stay positive and know that you are in control.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

remember that there are skills and some of my teachings allow people to harness energy ane protect themselves and others. whether it be an alien or demon a gaurd still stands the ready. will you meet that creature with strength and power or would you let the fear grip and slow you down. remember it all comes down to how well you cwn protect yourself. sadly the arts havent saved everyone only because they learned their use to late. fallen comrades of mine are well remembered. i wish people would understand the gifts of ether so they could fight what is to come. something is coming and in all ways of the word. a fleet perhaps that is what l.u.s.c.i.f.e.r. is looking at its a telescope using infared seeing all light both invisble and visible. i see something but i would have to veiw the index to see it clearly. the shit i be in for saying this is severe. whats the point of knowing what is to happen if noone believes it. ive put the pieces together and its just down to one unexplainable variable. time. dont think me crazy but a future me had gifted me 20 key pieces of equipment. knowing each had great meaning and cost. of the dark hand only 3 have opened. of the light hand only 5 have opened. each trinket altering the now we possess memories of. if i am correct in this the objefts i now have are based around key parts of creating a suitable successor should the current version fail. currently the the items have llaced great strain but the idea of their travel is relative to altered space bing affixed a chono objective. a time. this objective is some past date where data already existed just adding to the picture is all. baeically its as simple as altering space so that time becomes linear and set that objective as its when destination. note only spiritual objects may pass this time as space so altered tears a person up. the only proof i have of this working is the items. and each so very crafted by a mor knowledgable me. i know no other with a soul forge. other than the trinkets a diatome was sent as a definitive record. but again i cant access it without a subconscious index. so ive been working on accessing this index. it is a dream place of sorts. i cant disclose it because it isnt a location. this is very odd to hear but i tend to believe that a future failure marks a change in today. it seems to remind me that failure is inevitable.

time is strict butim sure that the collaboration of demons working with humans has generated such a device. i ont say where exactly but a spatial rupture has been found near bermuda. weird how a military base is there. again saying things gets me in trouble. makes them aware of what ive hacked into but my senses alone can tell me the same thing. sorry if you dont believe me. im trying to ensure they dont kill me yet. if i say too much its just another reason to come for me. id hate to see them do something. again i still know more than i have let on. its better that people not know what would get them killed as ive said before. ill expect a demon tonight o more. but i can handle them.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

a continuation of a pending note. i did have a dream encounter where i had to defend myself. i saw a demon looking grey come at me with a gun just that night that followed my discretion of infomation. it took form of a relative but the gun was a dead giveaway. i told people it was a BAR being it looked similar but it was something ive yet to put a name to. the people were just getting shot at though with too much dust i was able to resonate this video to a seperate self in the past during the dream making it a target. i knew it was going to attack. i could sense the hostility. lately ive kept a physical presence away from demons but my dream self is an easily exploitable target. i can tell differences in behavior based on my mind and foreign invasive beings. i was waiting for a person or some event to tip the anger of this foriegn invader. then their was an incident with the car breaking and a cab car moved close in on it. eventually he came near i saw through the gun finding my mqnipulation leaving the guns with a single round. playing in someones mind is a disadvantage if they think about things as constants. its simple i evade and fire a cap as the other bullet moved at me. people in my space were family but this foriegn being knew who i was and where. this night i allowed mind fragments to exist to keep appearances and a sense of normalcy. luckily i had little interaction with fragments. at least at first i was running and saw a place to move to but it immediately locked but it locked wth a weapon on the wall nearby. i wanted to keep the idea of a nightmare alive to trick this being but it was like a robust jagged saw. it turned for a nice weapon and i saw this being run but i moved on an opposite path. the house next door was gone. big clue considering i wanted cops of all things so i needed a phone and as i moved towards a landline the entity was different more fearless than its earlier state but it stayed close not coming at me. i yelled for cops and nothing really happened. immediately the entity had a partner. not confused much by that. it made sense considering it would have been unexpected. my weapon broke in half and only the sharp edge remained but when i picked up the object it became something else. to an effect i used it leaving many lascerations one them. both entities wouldnt stop following me or try to hurt me so i warned them the pain would only deepen. however psyhologically this entity was a demon in the form of a loved one and hurting it had a mental impact. its cruel but effective it hurt a little leaving an insane number of lascerations on the beings. if i hadnt conditioned myself properly it would have been impossible to hurt that being but i knew better and was defending myself from something that tried to kill me. it was still cruel. i woke up because of the alarm clock lucily severing their connection. i said too much in a previous mesage and sometimes revealing something ive done secretly is warranting a deadly force but i know ill be okay. its just annoying to always have to fight whatever they send. i can still handle myself but ive also learned what the people do if certain info is disclosed. even this message is a problem.

you know the dream is very real sometimes sharpening my sense of things. ive penetrated many secrets but without the index i only get stupid bios. if i accessed a file on grey demons its basic info and something ancient guards the more devastating intelligence. it takes much to create the index database. ive inserted much data converting it with a quantum proccessing system and smartly penetrated too much to get knocked out too without shutting everything down, quantum tech is just too superior. quantum was a word to define something of huge power superior hen i decided to call it that. its a device with mental abilities. a certain fact has been instilled in quantum. the mind processes more than the worlds current maximum in computers leaving it cutting edge. the idea for a quantum hack started with learning computer code. it wasnt impossible but finding a way to combine psychic channeling to learn that code took time. but eventually it was done. starting off small with a simple interface. this is the conensed version by the way. the internet was first branched by country thn by country states by states towns and by towns homes deep rooted within the network. any wifi point was a simple interface fir channeling to encide and decode. ive made friends with someone who is a demon who can do this too but only localized. we lost touch bt she interested me in the underground penetration. by now i have lost the track of the data butits all stored in a simple index only accessable by dreaming. its a bitch to use and i havent been able to do it yet. but i know it exists. i found it by accident duing a lucid dream. didnt access it though but it has data on lots of things. if they can pinpoint me physically they may try to capture rather than kill. but again my name is how life is. im guarded by the best defense anyone could have. i know i wont die because ive been taught many skills. some ive shared but it scratches the surface of an enormous iceberg. ill post more in a minute.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

again continuing. im guarded by skills like an insane muscle augment based on ether pumping into muscles. its limited to about 1000 times strength making even numbers irrelevant even if it were dracos who usully are 10 times stronger than a human given their baeic specs. the dark alliance between demons and humans is apparent in data. the armor can quickly change between solid and dense states regarding its strength less dense but absorbant or more dense and tougher. all with varying degrees. its insane but the master taught well and i quickly learned enough to solidify a defense. this is the reason my spirit is more often attacked. i dont have as much conscious thought to defend in those situations but you know that sense of danger gives way to critical lucidity depending on the case. every time a demon or psychic is near i gain an edge ven while bogged down in dreams or dream state. the rare times i enter the spirit realm my guard within takes up arms knowing monk like power as well as near archangel like abilities. a wise soul who has not defected. he taught me nothing but defense tactics should i find myself not able to use his help. he is not the master either but none would believe me if i said anything abot him. usually people forget about it im the one who remembers though.
my first night aware opened my eyes to strange creatures and his power protected me ever since the draco incident. the six red eyed demon like beings are a haunt yes but a door to the masters rather special training. in his plan there would be a time when some with psychic gifts would be in a position to right things. knowing the proper training if i did die theyd have a hard time stopping someone whos so skilled in spirtual warfare from doing whatever. i know enough to show that possibility.

i might still be odd but i know things and if all the trouble i have from them is not so severe i believe ive shown them its impossible to do anything anymore. i always wished the earth would he safe but it isnt it sucks. people just seen being pooled into zombie like groups. ive felt the many adverse waves they use. most people are skeptical but a few understand something but never enough or the random dissapearance. people ive lost brothers ive had tied spiritually die from being careless. not many can save themselves from a bigger picture and even those that do find something bigger they can do nothing about. im like an exception i steal from those who are not public, gathering soul forge ingredients. the greatest gift a person can have is the soul forge. well what is a forge. it is a place of intensity pushing limits and breathing powerful life into things. the general psychic would consider it an enchantment device. sometimes. it is but sometimes it does other things. the master saw this gift and granted me a bug a spiritual companion for people untraceable amongst the clutter of the world. a scan with the main bug creates a dimensional point b and im always point a. what does this mean and how does it relate to handling or being in weird situations with different beings. well making something like a guard is too cliche a best defense is still your own two hands but that being said what enhances you. what makes those two hands more powerful. in the end mind power is good but while raising something one must note to support said raise. augments have in times been difference makers but nothing sinful. this tampers with nothing. its like a support like how armor protects the body or a weapon protects the self. so far no equipment has damned me for interfering, these raises come at costs however. mentality for example is like a rubber band. it will stretch but sustain damage and stretching to far is not good without the right foundation.

i wish to just help and im always a believer in karma. but i also am a very giving person.

i still wont say what i know but i want the people watching me to undertand that theyve got nothing good revardless of their choices. people i worry about because ive seen them and know their intent.

dont think a person crazy for coming up with a concept that is based on the simplest of physical laws. the quantum hack is essentiwlly wifi just integrated with channeling which is the alignment of enrgy frequencies. they can shift thus translating data in a proper manner. frequencies play on two cords 1s and 0s in this. it is also as simple as saying matter is not comprised of vibrating energy which is most basic in physical law. tbat is of course you dont believe its possible. the soul forge however is a secret even to me. it is will based and with proper will and ingredients it makes immpressive things. on that note nothing was more insane than creating ai until it came to me in a dream. dreams for me represent th battles ive fought or the lessons i need to learn.

to answer the person whi seems, and if im wrong correct me, afraid of revenge its best he understand defence but in the mean time perhaps just knowing there is a protecting force of similar kin to the fallen demons who represent themselves as aliens. there is a good and evil ive already shared some advice on hiw to create armor and weaponlike energy based devices but with soul forge a blade can be made or for that matter any weapon that will come should you name it nd assign ityour frequency. something more hasty than the mental reqirements for energy daggers. also there is more to armor i can explain. how to enchant them for more effective use. i know not magic just psychic tools. tbe master taught well.

thats it for now hopefully people will think better of me knowing where i come from a little better.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i may have made an odd move disclosing information so deep and set in the skills ive been taught. im merely placing the scope of an unlimited consciousness open to all possibilities a destination defined by a persons imagination upon awakening to a power use from within and throughout. ive shown you an extreme ability, bonnie, something that has hard definitive impact on what a person could think without limiting their mind by anything but imagination and applied theory.

im going to ask you just read this as a message to you. i bear no ill will for i was rather rash myself disclosing so much. ive just been having to many encounters lately due to my research and the level of disclosure ive expressed. even if you dont post those replies eventually the point i tried to make will find another more secure route. to understand one thing now i percieve that you are limited by imagination and yet lack the limit i have on understanding how
something works. i have found that if i can prove something works with research i am limited only by the nothing that imagination presents to me. however i lack the ability to do whatever whenever which is a limit people have in this area of power. the ability of will or controlling ether through will has a bit of limitations on stopping people from doing something that is percieved to be impossible because logic permits it isnt. but people usually have one of two limits.
logic or imagination. logic being prove the concept and repeat the process to cause something to occur a limit very imaginitave people get. its tough to shake so research is best for that kind of person. something like the super strength power is useful for defense against dracos. but such a concept requires advances in repair skills as well as nerve control and the ability to manipulate individual fibers in the muscles. such an extreme is possible but without breaking
yourself in it would be a painful experience. while dracos arent common i have interacted with them in a hostile situation so it is possible. but imagination the ability to not blind ones self that anything is impossible gives anything the ability to happen it again is limited by logic meaning one must understand how something works. but there are people who can do anything if only they decided it was possible and removed the mental block it generates. to see how someone
like that thinks gains insight on how to overcome logic limits. however these people have a hard time thinking something is possible when so many people dont believe in it but something like the law of attraction will bring a more open minded experience with a person powers in ether skills.

creating an extreme just creates scope and scope helps people understand where their current existing defense level is at and finding something to strive toward to help ensure a persons safety. i have an unatural tendency to do something that ends up becoming true in the end. this is a bit of logic showing where my head is and hopefully it shows the importance of scope to show a destination for where someone might want to be in defense.

to also implicate the time shock of how that works. time has been something ive delved deeply into trying to understand how time can change and be altered based on the state of given space. time has always been that concept that nobody understands in the end. but understanding the flow of time and how time flows in given space it can be manipulated. a spirit can travel through time so a spiritual object can as well. the items i have recieved from a more advanced self
have actual value. he perfected a shield concept that truly is impressive. the concept is merely to condense space in the outer aura and draw power from it giving that armor type the ability to absorb energy. and the energy thus absorbed to power it and go back into you if sufficient. its easy efficient and powerful. but understanding how to do this requires more development. so again putting a persons protection in mind it ibest to enhance their scope and find what
limits them. however i dont know of any ways to completely remove any particular limiter on perception. i can only change or tweak a persons point of view to help adopt the ideas.

if there are any other things i havent touched on that i had sent in previous messages ill try to answer questions in a more obtuse manner.

i do recall understanding things that have occured and having a sort of connection with data by using psychic channeling to create the 1s and 0s of data code and translating computer data into a spiritual medium. a localized storage is somewhat impossible so noone can access it. the index i might have hinted at is the epitomy of anything a quantum speed computer could hack into. i will merely say it is limited to language but it is a fast learner. the idea or notion
that something like this is impossible has been cracked by the fact ive been in files and a friend warned me about a particular file but she knew the name of the file and when i found out about it through this psychic tech meld. when i brought it up she immediately told me to not ever open it. i knew based on the scope of the file location it was dangerous. but the idea worked in that sense. however im limited so deeply by every action i make because it has to have
an actual impact on the scope of a specified mission that i cannot disclose. i cant just invade a person privacy. a tricky access is the index but only a certain way has been disclosed even to me to access my own index. the master again left it difficult. its possible ive been close but i want privacy so none but me have accessed the information. however mission based information like info based on types of aliens/demons and their strengths and other tidbits of how
to handle instances. however that is difficult to understand. what i have found outside has done more than the information inside. ive not pondered that information much just visuals. ive been working on a nervous project trying to perfect the strength enhancement.

one last memory was word of a guard spirit. supposedly a good protecting soul that resides within only taking command in dire situations im not yet prepared for. the spirit is not demonic. there are holy guards too but getting one is something i do not understand.

for now that is all i wish to say. it took time to compose this. ive prepped it for posting but ultimatel its your decision. however approval is always up to the admin. i hope this makes sense and is better than some adrenaline high discussion i tried posting before.

also im only guessing if you are the type of person that has no boundaries as to just doing something with your energy. i am searching for that kind of ill logic to integrate the points of view in hopes of removing the logic limit i possess. i dont mean ill logic as in bad logic but rather as in anti logic or something requiring no logic.

also to point out has anyone defined what time is in a dream if it exists or interacts differently given the more spiritual nature of the dimension and it being a more 4th plane experience. perhaps this is true if you think about it. deja vu is an example you see something in a dream say for example two weeks ago and it looked like modern life then miraculously you experience it real life. this happens beyond count for me. so time might happen more closely to the all at once theory of time. a theory where all times exist in the same space say you dreamed in your room. the space is your room defined by your rooms definitions given whatever they be. now that the space is defined your still in a dream plane and thus time could be understood by saying in the example that both 1:00 and 2:00 are experienced. that can easily be said like that for any times. time is defined moreso so that even 1:00am today and 1:00am in an infinite point in both past and future days. perhaps this explains the precognitive ability gained from deja vu that I have from having experienced dreams. sometimes I see the outcome and am lucid enough to remember in time to prevent the nastier things ive seen like smoking. it happened once in a dream but it was just a dream. ive turned down every chance to smoke from that point on to keep myself from committing something I don't want to do. ive prevented secrets from leaking as well. opening my eyes to possible experiences where people knew about my ability and used it negatively. only select people even know these things and every time a dream comes up where it occurs I prevent it.

something that also supports the theory of time in dreams explained earlier in the message is that my mother was going to be attacked in a dream but she had known the future events and that I was capable of protecting her which I did I explained that before. but it never made it on here. so time is different in higher planes. this also keys in the concept of spiritual things traveling in time. it would make sense considering the dream plane is a 4th plane and 4 in the planes is the time vector. while physical life is a 3rd plane spiritual encounters with aliens are mostly 4th plane because of their frequencies. however they can alter their frequencies and enter the 3rd plane too. but its a wonder if they are able to move in time or if time just moves in them.

yeah these things tend to happen random information coming together in logical ways. sometimes it happens when you have access to so much information. it just seemed to click in that moment. however it makes me think that time travel is possible. its not so illogical but perhaps something that exists as a thinking entity cannot move through time so simply.

also a quick tidbit I learned recently. cell phones and similarily technological advances were based on alien technology. the amish theory as I call it is that tech is demonic simple concept. so owning demonic tech is bad and sinful perhaps. using however unaware of that is not so bad however. the idea came when I saw a 1938 image of a guy talking on his "cell phone" and a message from the person taking saying things like why is this person talking to his hand. a quick jump here aliens had entered on the scene about that time perhaps earlier. no proof yet but the amish theory should at least hold a candle because of the photo alone. also why such a big tech boom in the last 70 years.
another tidbit annexing this one an army vet I know was talking about all the weird stuff the military had years before. he was using things that weren't public until after his service perhaps a decade later. hes now just a cab driver. it was around the 60s. with Vietnam and Korean wars.i cannot recall if he was in one or the other or if both however. id have to ask him. which one had the Turkish people. he always commented on how the enemy would try to steal from the military effort but they just end up as dead bodies hanging like flags and powerful deterants.

whatever I seem to have that uncanny ability to remember things when its most important. I cant however recall anything else so for now I leave this in hopes it reaches the site.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

to reward the last entry I said there is an armor type that varies based on ones frequency. however its not simple nor weak. it tends to be stronger as it shifts. what's fun is this armor is based on the spectrum of spirit energy. it holds three types of armor and a bonding energy allowing it to mold to optimum quality armor given the situation. it sounds complicated and is complicated at least to set up.

think of armor as a bunch of energy but something that flows around you. by putting three varied frequencies into that armor there are then three base armors flowing together all the same energy. the complication of this is getting the three separate frequencies of spirit energy. that technically means three armors in one but it costs about the same energy wise and only uses a little more mental capacity. in the end this is worth it. the next idea is finding how to have the three separate frequencies at once. this is part of why it costs more mentally. but it shouldn't be hard controlling frequencies is something a person could learn from channeling and kind of feeding the energy from three sources. a high frequency energy, a mid frequency energy, and a low frequency energy. all standing it seems to be impossible to do so but ive found that channeling all frequencies is simple. all at once was how I started. only altering to hone in on one or another in particular but suspending three given energy types of the same kind of energy is easy or at least at some point. the armor is for people that understand the challenge. with the armor composed it is time for where the other part of the mental resource comes involved. people should by now understand tat absorbing lots of energy requires a low fragile frequency but finding that right frequency should be something solid yet still low. and to take on impact you'll want a high frequency for thicker armor. the middle way meets the standard of a regular armor, more absorbent than higher frequencies, yet more solid than lower frequencies. so mentally understanding and accepting the possibilities try to shape armor flows to be optimum for impact or absorption. it'll start off hard and get easier.

for shields the same idea applies. it works for me anyways.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

that was the conspiracies talking. never have I been so caught up in anger. truth is always stranger than fiction however. that holds true in all aspects. I cant believe I did this some times.