a morning dream.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guarded1

a morning dream.

Post by guarded1 »

i was resting my eyes waiting for the coffee to kick in. i fall unconscious and dream. i saw enough and with great clarity obviously meaning something was to happen. i dont know how but i ended up in a jeep with some rather unknown humans. i was being taken to an alternate version of my house. likely elswhere than the actual one. it was a front of course literally just two walls. i was in the right rear seat in the jeep too. beyond the wall was maybe at least 20 grey beings maybe more. all varying frames. they looked less grey and more dark. a truer side i suopose. some were trying to appear grey but were strangely figured. a quick sweep made me sure they were demons. they had guns of sorts. energy weapons for sure. i say this because of the fact they dazed me set me in a firing line and they thought id be dead. beams start flying and immediately im aware of strange energy being felt. im fine the beams beams absorbed neatly into an external armor layer. i find it ingenious that the armor absorbs energy as a charge versus a hit. i felt it because the armor is linked to the nervous system. dwelling on this too log ight bore so ill say the armor did its job. one final thought before waking was a discharge of sorts. if they survived i would assume something worse occured to them but i knew something happened to them. it was a clear message both ways. they want to kill and i know they got punished for trying.
it also shows humans working for these creatures. whether they looked like a grey or were they were working with human psychics. they may or may not be dead. i just know they were afflicted. has anyone ever angered them. without defense people may not. i just dont know much about this. if anyone has encountered something similar to any of this i would like your take.

also my methods of interaction are still psychic in nature. that means anyone can use them. i tend to have a passion to help people. ive run from hate in my life and just wish to make sure people are safe. even if its just armor which is basic compared to how complex psychic powers have become for me.
where i came from being psychic was hated and misunderstood but the good it did changed lives. whn i tried to exain things it got worse. so i left it. but if people are having trouble with these demons disguised as aliens i know i can help. its not so bad but i cant help but help people. its my calling. if bonnie is okay with it i would be glad to help people. but i wont do anything that could lead to danger.

for now ill just keep adding expriences and hopefully get some input. i would disclose things if there was a more secure method but for now i just get pegged when i post on this site. i dont mind though theyd have to get creative to outsmart the system of complexity i have. sorry if im odd. its me though.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: a morning dream.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Guarded 1,
Feel free to help everyone who asks you for help. It is valuable experience you have had, and you have learned good self-defense mechanisms. Good for you!
I also created etheric armor that absorbs an attack as a charge so it ends up aiding me instead of hurting me! It's really all in the mind and concentration.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG