strange dreams becoming problem.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guarded1

strange dreams becoming problem.

Post by guarded1 »

i had a few firsts this morning of 3/18/14. govt psychics seem to frequent my dreamspace and there was a machine it read voice controlled elevator. but it only worked when nearby. i hacked it and checked it out but found a bit of a trap. you cwn say on thing but mean another. it was voice controllable but it had seperate purpose. i felt an odd heat from its harness until i modified it. this was a left to right elevated platform. i think it did something to me but what is a mystery i was shielded by armor and of all things i had a tomahawk. its one of those axe shaped hatchets like a certain blade of mine had been. its shifting to the tomahawk was meant for waking combat but defaulted to that form nonetheless. its a simple mimic weapon. i used the tomahawk to break some tied down supports but the machine trapped me there inside it. i hacked further and was released. it annoys me. i was taken to an off limits zone undetected by said platform and wondered what was there. then some guy spots me. while a guardian cleared my exit i threw energy tomahawks around them hiting only the closest on purpose. each othershot homed in on something important stretching there attention elsewhere. i fly away with my guards in tow to a dam. at least from what i saw it was a water dam. my consciousness the whole time was loose. my instinctual skills were usable yes but that limited me to flight, the tomahawk conjuration, an arsenal of mental based backdoors ie the hacking and my guards. apparently the situation wasnt hard enough to warrant space and a few other things i tried. i was locked too. i couldnt simply wake up as id have to forgoe and give up. not my style. i come back in after they started a machine of sorts portraying something i didnt really look at. they shut down the elevator and cut the power to it making things dificult. so i opened the first seed and re-established codes for the elevator while draining power. it shut down again because they anticipated it to be used should i return. its like they know me. well i shutdown everything making things seem off and bugged and moved the elevator back in time to get on and left for the off limits zone. i cut down a power cord and found another elevator which was then used to get in. the off limits zone was was like an elaboration techlike treehouse. although what was inside was pretty different. for a small space it seemed to have a large object. i dont know what it was and didnt break it but if i were to guess it was powering something using a crystal i found on the top. im stumped as to what it was bit i cant seem to forget that dream. i from wonder though. if it was a dream did it stop when i could read. or had they pulled me out of the dream. ive had many encounters but nothing easily remembered. noone was hurt however. i count this as one encounter i peacefully resolved. it makes me wonder though what tech was that off limits shit. i didnt see any other beings and none got close enough to really see.

now that i remember the people didnt mind the use of the first elvator but i have barren dreams where no mental figments are present. so anything i see is another living being.

i can think of one or two times over the past month it was just me and my gaurds training. i still have to say a person has to have intent to reach me i keep normal people out of my space to keep secrets of my subconscious. an index of something important. a bunch of demons entered a real close space but they only tested something. i called them out by name whether they be greys or tall greys. and some working class dracos. i decided not to puncture space and confront them though. id say however what they did strikes a second peaceful resolution.