Some very bad dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Some very bad dreams

Post by guldage »

I have had over time some exsperiance with UFOs. (before hand sorry for bad spelling. I am danish)

I have over time had some very weard and scary dreams I think is connected to the UFOs, but I am not sure.
Just reasently I had one. It is very diffecult for me to write about.

I am in this very strange place, only I can not describe it for you because it seem to me very unclear. Out of Focus somehow. What I do now is that something is happening to my body. It is as if I am detached from my body, but I can move my head. I lift it and look down on my selv. That is actually all I see. I have nothing on and then I see that something is coming out of me. Here I am getting very freaked out, because it lookes like something in between what runs around in the MOvie Alien and a baby. It kind of turnes and look back at me. Big black eyes. Sort of like a not quite finished childs head and the body, something like a very big tadpole with little arms and legs. Problely like an embryo in an early state, and then not really. It was first like part of my skin and body and then it detached itselv from me.
I have other dreams. And old one have been folloving me since childhood. Its about a big turttle. It sound weard I now. I am out on the beach. ( I live on an Island) and somebody shout alarm a,d I just no I have to run, then from the water this enormeaus Turttle comes in. Have a fealing it is big as a house. I am running but it is getting closer. I try to hide, but behind a bush that only has to little branches. and ofcause it finds me. When it get the head all down to me and I just now thats it I allways wake up. Hard pumping like mad and I am so terrified to look Out my window because I Know it is out their.
I dont no what to make of it. I have the fealling something is just there at the back of my mind. Something I need to remember, but I cant get it. It is very frustrating. I now their is more to it.
Can you help.???

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Some very bad dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. If you want to remember more, you will need to meditate on it and ask for guidance in your dreams. It can be difficult to figure out what is happening when you do not have a clear picture in your mind. Sometimes it just takes time for a memory to come back to you, but if you focus on it, meditate on it, and try to dream about it, you may be able to recall more information.

I made a meditation for Grounding, Centering, and Shielding that might be able to help you. It will take you through the steps of finding your "center" or your inner strength, grounding your energy to the Earth, and putting a shield up around yourself. It can help protect against attacks by helping you focus on the strength inside of you and protecting yourself with an astral shield. It could also help you remember what you need to remember.

Good Luck with remembering.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG