pic of grey in home?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

green mountain boy

pic of grey in home?

Post by green mountain boy »

I bought a new phone and had just watched a ghost show on TV. My daughters had gone to bed and my wife was asleep. I decided to take 5 or so pics with my new phone as the air seemed weird but then again keep in mind what I was watching. I do not get involved in evps or any of that stuff as I have enough problems but do find the paranormal fascinating. I have had plenty of bizarre experiences especially over the past 8 years since I really became involved in contemplative prayer , meditation . Rosary etc... For personalreasons of preservation . Since this time a few years ago I had what I now know is a full blown spontaneous kundalini awakening coupled with many outer body experiences along the way , seeing hieroglyphics all while my body convolses with the kundalini every single time I pray or meditate since it started. Seeing hieroglyphics only few times. Getting back to pics. Very surprised to see what looks to me and coworkers as 4 foot tall "grey alien" in one pic hanging out all the way to the right of the frame almost like it was trying to get out of the way of pics. It looks almost like what I've seen spirit pics look like as its almost like its only somewhat in our dimension. I only post other personal things if people may think their is any relevancy. I am convinced at what I'm seeing as its too darn obvious which in turn is a little unnerving. I am going to try and post the pic right now in black and white and regular. What do you think? Open pic up and pan all the way to the right then zoom in. Its right next to my dish cabinet in dinning room. You can see its torsoe pecks legs apart arms big head and big eyes and actually flash reflection I think off its left eye. Please please chime in. I can't upload pics from phone why? If anyone would like to see the pic please respond and I can email it to you.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: pic of grey in home?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Here are the photos of the alien on the right side of the living room. There definitely seems to be something there with a bulbous head and two black eyes. It seems to not really be physically dense but perhaps etheric. You can take this picture and put it through different filters in Photoshop or a similar program to see the details.

Great picture!

Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG