Dreams and pregnant

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Dreams and pregnant

Post by guldage »

Hi Bonnie

This might be related to a former post about very bad dreams. Their is almost 6 years between my son and daughter. In the years between I've had 6 known pregnancies and miscarriages. 2 of them the doctors most definately can not explane. One day their is an embryo, the next none. Everything else is in order, just not a child in their.
One of my dreams this thing/Child what ever you will call it comes out of me. I am starting to think it has something to do with that.
In the dream I am in some sort of room. Know I am thinking it is a very big room. I have this fealing it is like a cave or more like living tissue. It is not smoth, more like rock but some brownish substance. I do not know how to explain it any better.
But what does all that meed. HAve they terminated my pregnancies??? what do they want with them? the thing(baby did not look like something that could survive.??
The cave og living something have you heard of something like that before??
Need a little help here to understand, what I think is a memory or !!!

:) guldage

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Dreams and pregnant

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,

I have been through their "hybrid breeding program" myself. I have met hybrid children that I was told were "mine." I had many experiences where the star people asked me if I wanted to be pregnant, then sometimes they would test me to see if I was pregnant, and then sometimes I dreamt about babies that I had supposedly given birth to. There are different types of star people involved in the creation of hybrid children.

You were saying that the child you saw looked like it could not survive; I have heard this from other people who saw hybrid babies. In my own experience, however, the children were healthy, intelligent, and had a calm disposition, very nice to be around.

I don't know what type of place you were in. It sounds like it may have been in an underground cavern, which also might mean that military is involved.

I'm sorry you had to deal with those miscarriages and missing embryos. I know that is very unsettling.

I made a meditation (a 30 minute audio) that focuses on Grounding, Centering, and Shielding. If you practice it, it may help to protect you from these experiences.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I've always wondered if anyone else had been in an underground room before because I have always had recurring dreams of being in one. And it did seem to be alive.

The dream is sooo vivid and has a mythic quality to it. I always wake up tingling afterward. The dream, oddly enough, is of the night I was supposedly born. But instead of being born in a hospital, I am a man (the same man I always dream I am in the dreams with the bright light), naked at the corner of the wood in my father's back field. Where the platform of the old windmill used to be, there's a flat rock. I am laying on the rock. It's dark. Another man is lying next to me. He's got wings and looks ancient. He looks like the wall carvings of an ancient Assyrian man. He gets up and says to me, "It's time for you to be born." I get up and walk to a place in the field where there is a perfectly round circle of plowed ground. I lay down in the dirt and fall through the earth into a room under the ground.

The room is circular. The walls and floor seem to be dug out of the ground. There's a closed doorway to one side. And what looks to be a large observation window (see shoddy illustration below) and I am being watched by them. There is a small stream of water bisecting the room. On the other side of the observation window, there's a small circular window. On the other side of that small window, I can see the face of a man peering through. It's a little hard to see like the window is fogged over, but he is staring straight forward and seems "out of it" like zoned out. I hear the Assyrian man call down to me as I look at this man, and he says, "This is your father."

Then I look down at the stream of water bisecting the room. As I am looking at the water, the Assyrian man says, "This is your mother," which I always thought was an odd thing to say, but as I was staring at this water, the ground underneath it began to swell and bulge like something underneath it was growing (so when you thought the room might be alive or something, I thought about how the floor became animated and the man said it was my mother as if it were a person or entity or something). As I am staring at this growing bulge, I somehow know that I am supposed to plunge my hands into it. As I do this, water begins to pour out at an alarming speed and fill up the room. Suddenly, I realize the room I am in is more like a tank, and that tank is about to flood with me in it, but I also somehow know that this is a part of the process of being born into this world. I know that when the water level covers my head, I will forget everything and be born. In the last part of the dream, the water is up to my chin, and I keep telling myself, "Don't forget this. Don't forget this. Don't ever forget this." Then the water covers my head, and I wake up.

Because of the technical aspects of the room (the observation windows, panel with controls, lever) and the fact that I knew that "they" were watching me, I always wondered if this dream wasn't my subconscious' way of illustrating bits of a real experience to me. I've always grown up having recurring dreams of underground rooms or a mansion under my childhood home that was supposed to be my real home. Or walking up on an underground or partially underground structure, and meeting people I never saw before, but in the dream knew they were my real family. Makes me wonder if there really was an underground base of operations for them near where I live.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (6.57 KiB) Viewed 11655 times

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wauw that is a very clear description. I wish I could remember it more clearly. But come to think of it I do believe the wals where wet. I do not remember seing anyone in their, but I have a very clear feeling that I am being looked at. That someone is their at the corner of your Eye. The only thing that I dont think is this living tissue is the table I am on.
My body is most definately of a younger me, so it most be of a memory that goes some time back. Maybe even from before I had my children.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

again i wish i could be lucid. memories and these contact/abductions are just blanked out of the conscious mind. but the subconscious can nurture these memories into dreams. ive learned from experience on how to summon a dream forth but it might not be coded corectly yet. with lucidity its possible to view memories however. if i was lucid i could look into another mind and if a person tried to stir the subconscious to bring such memories it could be ideal to lead a person to this fragment.

i have lots to test but im sure all my waking powers can travel to more etherical planes. they are born from ether planes after all. but im sure i should lucid dream as it is easiest to access the dream plane if you are in fact there already. a good note accessing a persons mind while awake is possible but id appreciate it better if you were asleep to conjure the memory fragment so i dont have to find it.

the master was plagued by doubts and such and concealed the mental attachment allowing it to shrivel. since we havent worked it in a while it might take the time it takes for this to post to warm up the mental abilties. i need a week anyways. but the bigger problem is the doubt stems from a dark presence. this is elminated by entering another dimension as it can be moved away. it doesnt have to be defeated moreso just ignored however i have trouble reaching lucidity and the little time i am im not on point for whatever mission i planned on executing. its a tough conflict. also 90% of the time im fighting off a fed or demon which focus my menal power to become heavily lucid. like the master im given just the lucidity i need to handle those times. but now ive found some peace and have little conflict.

i want to help people. im practically built for it and i have a large disconnect between what i can do for people and having the lucidity to take a power i possess and use it to help. i dont want to list my abilities as some daker beings would try even harder to come at me.

however given the training i still have kinks to work out in mental connectivity but the master was taught methods for more than one person to enter fragments. im calling the minds subconscious zone a fragment point. and fragments are memories that you subconsciously have and that are pieced together to be formed.

for now ill train people to try and bring forth dreams. if anyone thinks its okay to help me gain lucidity is cool and people that are already lucid in dreams can just use the dream summon method so good for you.

summoning a dream requires a near delta wave alpha wave around 5-6 hz. this should be done through deep meditation just and only when going to sleep. dedicate the mind to a specific memory you wish to recall while dreaming that you have that may be dark or foggy or supposedly made to forget. try hard to think about it as you fall asleep. ive used this before to suggest themes for dreams. i have become more skilled where i can influence the dreams parts outside of weaker brain waves but that takes months to do so.

also i had been once abducted and forgot everything. yet i saw the shoulder of the tall grey walking away thankfully on a full moon where i could see outside. that next sleep i had a vivid dream where i was beating the crap out of demons. yet they continued coming in more numbers. it was rather depressing. thats just what happened at the tail end. it was very clear why they angered me.

the point to that was it can be instaneous in the right mental state. since i was lucid yet mentally also on autopilot i triggered a recall of the thing. also i have in the past brought forth dreams with a theme. its fun some times.

i wrote this on a mobile device so i cant copy and paste so hopefully itll be okay to post this here.

please help me help you.