the aspect of presence

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guarded1

the aspect of presence

Post by guarded1 »

esp, psychic power, ether sensitivity. Esp is extra sensory perception. And your ether sensitivity is your awareness in this extra sense.

Being aware of your surrounding both physically and spiritually is difficult to teach. Strengthening this is better done by powering up ones

channeling ability. Channeling is usually used to identify and commune with a spirits but it helps tap into the minds eye. Perhaps a

subconscious ability to percieve the world fully. I dont research what came easy. But using the mind to see is very natural. It just depends

on which eye you use. I release a pressure naturally. It might be weak but its partly hampered. Using it i can map the world around me and i

make the energy stick to anything avalable physical or spiritual. But without the right eye its useless. However by burning it, it gives off

a hue visible while my eyes are closed. It allows me to see without seeing. Helpful when my eyes are covered by soap in the shower. I saw a

few spirits with this as well. But there are other ways to see. Blurring vision on purpose can make energy pop being useful but as that is

good and fast it requires a blurred vision to see.

The mind has a bit of a sense as well. Psychic power allows the mind to experience a wide array of feelings. Not just emotions but other

senses.
By becoming sensitive to energy sensing spirits and there words is possible. Also you can get a better sense of your rear and what is in it.

I say this as in if a spirit is behind you and hostile you could feel there presence. I trust in the armor to protect myself in such

situations but i have weaponized armor. However that is a different lesson. Sensing your surrounding etherically might change depending on

what dimension you inhabit but its best to undestand one plane and adapt it to the others.

Using the mental or etherical hand is one way of being aware of your surroundings. But it relates to a single point and not a field. The

best way to really do so well is to disperse energy at a small rate and develop a field of your energy. If something disturbs this field you

could check. But this still requires a sense of presence. For some it is natural. I had a friend who im mostly ut of touch with. She and i

are in time zones too far to be up at the same time and she doesnt answer messages. The rare times i could id always ask her how she was.

Being a kind person i found she had back pain so i cleansed her back of negative energy but she freaked out because she sensed a spirit. I

hadnt figured this would happen but the spirt was positive, nonthreatening even. She had said she felt the healing come from this thing. I

deduced that it was a representation of my etheric self before her and it worked because the spirit form was matched to the healing period.

It dissappeared when i was done. But she could naturally feel my presence. When i heal at long disatances i create a hollow spirit body and

send it to a given space of a person. From there i apply some knowhow and attached the hand of the hollow body to her thus healing her. It

worked well as the pain went away.

Presence is an overlooked aspect sometimes in spiritual development but it gifts people with a sight that allows good blindspot management

and sense of direction. Eventually you might locate someone based on sensing them which is handy on a defensive or normal excursion. Knowing

your surroundings is very important. Things tend to be less frightening. This skill can be developed to a few points. It helps patchwork by

establishing points of connection, it allows scanning of your suroundings and even then an eventual baseline scan of objects. I have a very

deep core scan if i can focus long enough but mostly use it on enemies. This skill when better developed assists in spatial recognition or

space bending skills as you may know now.

While this presence skill is useful in most eveything it is always key to strengthen this to maximize your potential. This is something

everyone is capable of doing and anyone could be adept and have natural talent but its always something to expand even for me. Just because

you might have to work toward it does not make you any different than those who have natural talent. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses i

just hope ensory perception isnt anybodies weakness in the future.

im adding this to the training but decided to make a new page just in case people dont view that anymore. its important people understand this in general. ive said something that is pending at present but also something else about patchwork. its kind of useless without understanding presence in a given space.