Little lumb behind my right ear

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Little lumb behind my right ear

Post by guldage »

Hi !

I have 4 days strait had these creepy dreams where the only thing that I can remember is me struckling to move and wake up and this Alien hovering over me. Over my bed. When I see that I wake up. Its I think waht people call the gray. Big black eyes and big head. Small in body. Allthough what I remember most is the eyes.
This morning I woke up. Sore behind my right ear and in the muscle on that side of the neck. Touching the area behind my ear I found a little lumb that was not there in the evening. The muscleake in the neck and behind the ear feals like a bruse.
It should also be said that a week before I had some screw removed from my leg. A leftover from a broken ankle. Can their be a connection here.?
Earlier I had some memories coming up about pregnancies and weird looking fetus. One morning I woke up and felled like I had run a marathon in the night. A headace you would not believe. I usely do not have headaces so that was very weird and these memories that i was starting to have, all of a sutten very far away. More like wrapped in fog.
What does that meen. HAve they tampered with my memories. What does the lumb meen.? Why 4 days in line? That is a bit much. Can you help with some of the qestions. I am a bit confused.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Little lumb behind my right ear

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I just approved both of your new posts; this one and the other one called "Strange Marks on My Belly."

Wow. You are going through a lot right now and I know it is confusing.

The greys and other aliens/star people are known to leave scoop marks and lumps, that is for sure!
You said you had a "screw removed" from your leg -- was that done by a doctor during the daytime? Or did that also happen during the night?

The memories that you had of a weird looking fetus -- was that during this four days or was it at an earlier time?

I know that four days in a row of "creepy dreams" and struggling to move, with a grey alien hovering over top of you is NO FUN! I am sorry you have to deal with this right now, but you should know this: when I was between the ages of 19-23 I went through a very intense time when I would have visitations from the star people, aliens, even the secret government approximately 2-3 times each week!!!!!!!!

What I learned to do was stay calm and be observant. I learned a lot by watching them (the star people/aliens) and I was eventually able to gain control over the experience by exerting my own will. WILL POWER. I learned to be brave, strong, NOT scared, and I filled my heart with LOVE, knowing that no one could ever hurt the real me, my spirit.

By doing this for many years, I made it so that now I am always in control. If the visitors show up, I decide if I want to see them or not. If I want to go with them, I will. If I do not feel like it, I tell them no and they leave.

The only time I am "paralyzed" is during the transition from this reality to the alternate reality; in other words, when the star people are shifting my vibrational frequency from the one I am used to in the physical world to one that will bring me to another state of consciousness, like the etheric plane or the astral plane, that is when I go through a short transition that can briefly paralyze me. This does not happen very often anymore. Most of the time now, I make that transition without their help and I am not paralyzed when I do it myself.

There is much to learn. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to find your own inner strength. This will ALWAYS be with you because...well...it IS you!

Try this Grounding, Centering, and Shielding meditation I made and this may help you get started.

These visitors that come during the night visit many, many people all around the world. I do not know all the answers (yet) but what I do know for sure is that you must KNOW YOURSELF, the real you, the spirit that is having a physical experience. This real you can never be harmed and it is what can carry you through the most difficult times.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Re: Little lumb behind my right ear

Post by guldage »

The screw removed from my leg was by a doctor. Planed operation. I have had a broken ancle some years back.
The weird looking fetus memories was a couple of weeks back. Where I started to recall some things. I have not given much thoughts to this subject for years actually. Then all of a sudden I am allmost bombarded with info from my brain.
My abortions or miscarriage is between 6-10 years back. All 6 of them.