What happened to me in the chicken run?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

CatnessGrace

What happened to me in the chicken run?

Post by CatnessGrace »

I tried to reply a thread by Manhatten Skyline,regarding an incident that involved standing outside a chicken run/coop.That was the reason I joined this site,as I have a very haunting and unforgettable memory of a high strangeness,that happened when I was 3 or just going on 4yo.

I went into my mother's chicken run,where is was wandering around idly,the way kids do-when a most horrible feeling came over me.I remember looking up at the sky,and the sun seemed very bright,and there was this awful feeling of desperation,anger,just horrible.I blacked out on my feet-and some time later,came to,still on my feet,in the spot I was standing before I blacked out.At my feet lay a dead chicken,and in horrified curiosity I bent down to investigate-i remember one drop of blood coming from one of it's eyes.

My mother beat me severely,assuming for some reason that I did it-which was not even logical.I was so small I could never have caught a chicken-and besides I would never have hurt or killed any animal.I have a particular love for geese,chickens,all poultry.Well turkeys freak me out a bit,but I adore chickens,always have.No way I could have caught the chicken,no will or inclination to harm one.

Another reason why this episode haunts me to this day-there was another chicken-related event in my childhood,of such surrealistic weirdness.I have a memory of sitting on the floor in the hallway outside the kitchen,and the memory of a hand,what looked a man's hand,giving me crayons and a coloring book.Next memory is coloring the tail feathers of a rooster,I was really enjoying making every feather a different color.Then 3 things seemed to happen at the same time:

I was lifted up by something/one from behind,up and away from the coloring book.

I was looking up+could see the sky through the ceiling.

I was floating about 6/7 feet up in the air,outside our kitchen door-under a brown sky with a bright red moon or sun or maybe a planet,idk.Not the normal sky like we have here.

These memories are unforgettable,along with other childhood weirdness.In my country,people ascribe everything strange to the paranormal/supernatural/demonic,as did I,before I realised I was an abductee.Past few years,I have had a lot of ufo sightings here,some witnessed by the husband and children also.And waking up with injuries,sometimes a pulled muscle even,or after a particular dream of giving birth,even bleeding for 9 days after.Marks,birthmarklike bruises that fade by the evening to reveal a needlemark/puncture within the bruise.I was shocked to discover an old scar-in a place I was never injured,or had any vaccinations.

Speaking of vaccinations-in the dream where I gave birth,the doctor gave me an injection in my right upper arm,with very sci-fi futuristic medical equipment.The injection did'nt use a needle-the tip was almost like the end of a usb cable,you know? And this floating contraption with bright flashing lights came flying through the air to the doctor.He inserted the "usb tip" of the injection device into this floating contraption,and withdrew again after a few seconds,after which it left.Then he injected into me what he seemed to have drawn out of the flying piece of equipment-almost like a measured dosage? I have a wolf tattoo on that spot-and I can actually see a mark on that spot,within the tattoo.There was a telepathic kind of interchange going on,the doctor said:"This is a great success" He was positively beaming,very pleased.As the assisting nurse walked out of the room,she looked at me scornfully and I got in my mind:"See how good you have it,but you people always want to complain" .

In this dream,there were 2 young adults,a man and a woman-the woman's eyes were terrifying,the vibe I got off them.especially her.They told me:"We are the babies that grew up".Even in the dream,this was the end part-i remembered giving birth at the beginning of it,before the hospital part+the injection,and thinking:"They Can't have grown up already" I fled in terror,and then I woke up.To find myself bleeding in the womanly way,but for 9 days.My right arm was so painful I could'nt use it that day,a very heavy feeling in the arm,pins and needles,much pain.

Happy to be here,and nice to be able to share.In South Africa there is no-one to talk with about this.I feel very isolated and alone here,and indeed,in life as a whole.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What happened to me in the chicken run?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Catness Grace,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. They are amazing and they also sound very familiar to me. The visitations or alien abductions take place in a type of alternate reality. I am a life-long experiencer or contactee myself. After years of going through these events, I believe they are taking place on the etheric plane. Many people get very confused about how very real the experiences are and they assume it is happening on the physical plane. Then there are so many things that are unexplainable, like how can we float through walls or how can we have these visions of a brown sky and a red sun/moon/planet while we are awake in our physical bodies? How can we wake up with scars and marks on our skin? I think this is happening on another conscious level of existence. Our consciousness can move out of the physical body and travel to different places. It also makes sense that whatever happens on the etheric plane directly affects the physical body, because the etheric plane is the blueprint for the physical world.

Chickens must have a special meaning for you. In our dreams, we have certain symbology and patterns that show up over and over again that is personal to each of us, and I think this carries over to the physical life, so maybe chickens symbolize something in particular for you.

In your experience with the doctor and futuristic equipment, was the doctor human? There are abductions taking place not only with different types of aliens and star people but also with human military personnel.

I have seen many hybrid children and grown-ups, some of them were my own hybrid children. In one of my experiences, I was at a NASA base and a spaceship landed. Some star people came out and they had babies with them. I was holding one of the babies, which clearly was not human but probably a hybrid, and I watched it grow from about 1 year of age to 8 years of age right before my eyes. It was incredibly fast.

I know what it feels like to wake up with scars, bruises, rashes, scoop marks, and sometimes great pain. I had an implant in my nose one morning that was very painful for about 3 days. Another time, which was more extreme, I "dreamt" I went to a deep underground military base. When I woke, I had a fresh scar on my elbow and a lot of pain in that spot. For approximately 4 months, my elbow was very weak and I could barely pick anything up before my arm became so sore I would have to drop the object.

Thank you so much for joining us from South Africa! It is good to have your company. I sure know what it feels like to be alone -- even though I have a great family and lots of friends, I think all alien abductees/contactees have a sense of loneliness. I grew up in the United States but my husband and I have recently relocated to Uruguay, South America, so I am just across the Atlantic Ocean from you now!

Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help Forum.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG