UNTOUCHABLE

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

UNTOUCHABLE

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

The highest, most protective frequency you can achieve is the frequency of love. It is a pure connection to Source or Spirit. Being in this high frequency, by the way, makes you UNTOUCHABLE. When faced with a psychic attacker, whether it is human, demonic, or alien, LOVE has always been what defeats their evil intentions. They cannot fight against it because they do not understand how it works. They do not have the capacity for love. In a meditative, focused state of alert awareness in the LOVE frequency, you are “in your place” you are “on spot” and this cannot be changed; it is always this way, every time.

For years and years, a life time, I have fought against psychic attackers (which, unfortunately) are all over this world, this planet, this dimension. They have infested this place and it is difficult to avoid them. However; After many years of fighting off bad aliens, military idiots, dark magicians and demons, I can say with all confidence that LOVE is the key. LOVE is what I feel when I am connected to Source. When I am “in my place,” focused, concentrating on allowing as much Source to flow through me as possible, I feel love. I also feel very strong and very sure of myself.

In a recent astral experience, I was skating around an ice skating rink with a group of other people. I noticed a figure at the rear of our group who appeared to have a larger, taller body than everyone else. He was also wearing a long black coat and he had long, ragged black hair that flew in all directions, almost like it was a shadow attaching itself to the wall as he skated near it. I started to become more aware because I had spotted him and it alerted me to focus. When I rounded the corner, I saw a small place where I could pull over and stop. I paid close attention to what I was doing and I was very careful so I did everything smoothly and efficiently. I pulled over to the stop-off area and I quickly turned to face what was coming up behind me. I braced myself. I connected to Source with LOVE and felt a powerful sensation in my third eye and my heart center. I brought all my attention to the forefront and felt it beaming strongly through my eyes.

The large black figure screeched towards me on his roller skates and skidded to a halt only 12 inches from me. He leaned down and looked into my eyes. I held my ground and kept my focus. I felt securely connected to Source and I had no doubts within myself. The figure’s eyes went from intensely searching to confused and a little thrown off guard. “You’re strong…” he said as his eyes tensed up once more and he slowly backed away, “…very strong.” He jumped back to skate away and yelled out, “I’d love to be in there with you!”

“I’d love to be in there with you.” What does that mean? He was talking about possession. There are good, helpful spirits and star people out there, but at the moment, this planet is infested with negativity; demons, reptilians, greys, dark magicians…the list goes on. Whenever you lose control of yourself, when you are so afraid that you cannot act or you get so upset and angry that you lose control, you are literally being possessed by a demon or other dark entity.

In order to protect yourself from bad aliens or demons, feel love in your heart, release all fear, and focus all your attention on the present moment and what you are doing. You will bring your consciousness into a higher frequency and your senses will be heightened. Yes, even during an alien abduction. In fact, you could end the abduction before it even started.

Even during daily life we have to be careful of negativity that draws us in and then can build up inside. When you let fear or anger build up inside yourself, you are opening a dangerous doorway for a reptilian, demon, or other dark entity to enter. They feed off your fear. So, in other words, in order to beat a demon or evil alien, release all your fear and fill your heart with LOVE. Then they have no control over you; in fact, you now have control over them!

Have you ever heard the phrase “Know Thyself”? This is the same thing I am talking about.

You must be focused, free from fear, and connected to Source in a high frequency of LOVE.

Then you are UNTOUCHABLE.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG