How to fend of the negative

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

How to fend of the negative

Post by guldage »

Hi Bonnie
I read your piece about how to fend of the negativ.

I have a quastion: I think my daughter is somehow affected by some of the gray. For starters she very often talk about a grey ghostboy in the kindergarden. He has now also visited her at school where she just started.
She has started to have these I would call them panick attacks. She is scared of spiders, and snails and that sort of thing, and all of a sutton she is also scared of the dark.
She is normally a very strong willed girl, with a mind of her own, so it is very troubleling to see her this way. I dont know how to help her. Have tried to talk to her about. What she is afread of and so on, but I have come up empty.
We talked about it and looking back my son had a period with the same stuff about the same age. Total panick ower snails and other critters. I find it very odd since, neither my husbound nor I have these issues these days. I do not remember having this problem. I do not like spiders, but I have no trouple removing one.
So we did not affect them with our fobies, so where does it come from. One day it was just their and they did not have the problem before. My daughter is 5 yers old and it has just started.

Can you help here. What happent to them since they respoond that way and what can I do to help them or her i particular. My son does not have the problem anymore.
What to do????

guldage :o

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: How to fend of the negative

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I'm sorry to hear that your daughter is suddenly scared of the dark...and spiders and snails. There may be a connection to the "ghostboy" she is now seeing. A similar thing happened to me when I was a little girl. When the star people started coming to visit me, at 4 years of age, I became scared of two dark areas (knots) on the wooden door to my bedroom. They looked like big eyes to me, so my parents painted over them. I was not scared of anything before that time.

What you can do to help your daughter is listen to everything she tells you and be very supportive of her. You can tell her that snails and most spiders will not hurt her. Teach her to have respect for the spiders (to be cautious in case it is poisonous) but know that most spiders will run away from her and not bother her. My parents used to tell me not to be afraid of spiders or snakes...that they were more afraid of me than I was of them. And it worked -- I have never been afraid of them. I have a healthy respect for them, but I have never been afraid of them, thanks to my parents assuring me that I am more powerful than any spider or snake.

This can prove to be very helpful to her because the greys and other alien entities can be associated with spiders. They sometimes use images of spiders during the visitations, as screen memories or other reasons.

Ask your daughter for any information she can give you about the grey ghostboy, and assure her that she has the strength within herself to stand up to anyone who bothers her. If she does not want to see the ghostboy, she should tell him to go away and never come back. Empowering her is a good idea, because she may have more experiences that frighten her, especially if you are not around, so she needs to be able to stick up for herself and defend herself even when she is not with you.

Another thing you can do is put spiritual protection around her. You can use your mind to visualize a protective bubble of white light all around her to shield her against ghostboy or any other being. If you place this shield around her every night before she goes to sleep, this will become very real and powerful on the astral and etheric planes where most of these visitations take place.

Let her know that you love her, you support her, and you are there to listen to everything she has to say. Let her know she is very strong inside, stronger than any one who might bother her. She needs to feel strong inside to stand up to any grey or ghostboy.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG