Two identical marks one on each Foot

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Two identical marks one on each Foot

Post by guldage »

Need to ask something. I have lately had a lot of memories coming up lately about Aliens/Greys. Also about weird looking fetuses and lost pregnantsies.
In this same period of time I seem to have a lot dreams og exsperiences of Alien faces hovering over my bed. Real life orbs in the sky and so on.
Last night again a visit. I remember clearly the alien face over me in the dark and then nothing else. This morning I wake up with to red marks on my feet. On top of my feet a few centimeters over my big toe. First I just thought it was a bitemark of sorts, but it was perfect round in shape and a little deeper in the mittle. Scopemark would problely be a fitting description. And their is an exact match on the other foot too.
At the same time I wake up with a very bad heatache and my left ear is kind of sore.

I have this weird feeling that they are making me remember. Can that be??
I have had a lot of heataches lately and they are allways their in the morning after I have had the dream of the greys. Are these insidenses connected, and have you any Ideer what it meens.
Why would they want me to remember?? :?: :?: :?:
The strange part is that evrything else in my life is going upwards and is very good at the moment :P
Help!!! :o