Electronics go grazy and ringing in one ear.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Electronics go grazy and ringing in one ear.

Post by guldage »

I have noticed in this period of time where I have a lot of visitations that electronics go crazy around me. My computer stop working then works again. My phone sets out, then it is fine. If I get it checked out there is nothing wrong. Some days I fell like an Idiot.

Is that normal that electric things go crazy?

I have also noticed prior to a visit that I very often have a period of a pitch High tone in one ear. The normal hearing falls out and then this pitch high tone. I often have this exsperience with tone several time in a day or over a couple of days and then they visit me at night.
I have not noticed this tone in the periods where I do not get any visits.
Is there a connection? I find it a little troblesome. I also here it in a day where I do not seem to exsperience anything and then my kids have woken up with a noosebleed.

Has anyone exsperienced this?

Guldage :o

jfleisch

Re: Electronics go grazy and ringing in one ear.

Post by jfleisch »

Hi, get the high pitched ringing, & also rythmic clicks.

wings

Post by wings »

I have read in a few places that 'sometimes' when spirits are around, you will hear like a high pitch frequency sound, like a very low, air leak whistle from a tire, or white noise. I have found that when it happens to me, I can now hear where its at in the room I am in. It will usually locate to a spirit.

It could be something else, but this is what I have read about and experienced.

guldage

Post by guldage »

That is interesting. I got some very strange things going on in my house lately. And the noise often come at those days.
But it also fall together with the greys and ghostboy as I call him. A ghost/Hybrid? my daughter seems to have made friend with, so maybee that is the reason. Or maybee it tells us something about the nature of the grey, coming from another dimention maybee?

wings

Post by wings »

I think even Angels make frequency sounds. I have heard differences. When I am being attacked or tormented by demonic spirits, a 'sound' comes in that is very high pitched, and I hear the others scream 'tone it down! we cant hear!' In the spirit, some of them must be very loud, but for us, barely hear-able.

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

Hi Guldage, While it might seem to be a bit off the point - I have a question for you. Did you have cuts, painful marks behind your ear/ears at any time while they have been taking you? While I don't always remember when I get taken, there were often marks like I had been burnt behind my ears some mornings. 'They' are in the sky most night now near my home and I am waking with the blood and the headaches and I was deaf for one day last week. But I know what you mean about the sounds.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I actually did. I had some times red Hurt ful rashes behandling My ears and behandling one of My ears i have a long scar. However never been cut there as far as i now. SSo it seems to be a yes on that one.

guldage

Post by guldage »

So they Are Close around you all the time. Do you remember how they look Like or Maybe something else. Usually every thing is in Bits and peaces but combined sound taste smell and so on give me a bigger piece of the pussle

guldage

Post by guldage »

And maybe I should mention that I have had burnes on other parts if my body. One morning years ago I woke with my feet and legs all red and hurtful. Under the feet even a bit like blisters. Like I had walked on something that could burn the. My feet was fine the day before!

colin2015

Post by colin2015 »

Wow Guldage!! You now before I wrote the first note to you I was trying to think of how to best explain the pain behind my ears. But you summed it up perfectly it was a 'rash' that's exactly it. Bubbly blisters, hot and itchy skin. My view is (and this is just conjecture) sometimes we have implants that don't 'take' properly and result in these 'rashes' I think they listen in on us. I have read about some people who say they have their eyes removed while they are with 'them' and then afterwards they suffer horrible headaches.

As a kid street lights would blow when I was under them. Then I have had periods in my life were I would electrocute everyone and everything I touched.

As to your second question I am sorry but I can only remember clearly them taking me once Guldage. Its the Greys and you can read what I remember in my very long and very detailed post here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=610

guldage

Post by guldage »

Electronic goes crazy around me All the time.
The Grey Come for me as well. However they do not have the same grip on me as they used too.
There is power in knowleghe and remembering. Also to know you are not alone