What do I do too protect my son

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

What do I do too protect my son

Post by guldage »

It seem that they have started too look at my son again. He woke up again with a noosebleed and has been tired. At the same time has this strange mark on his back shoulder. It is about 2 cm. wide and 1 cm high. It seems to have a sort of cut in the middle and around it then there has developed some sort of rash.
What can I do for him. I am worried what it will do too his mind and helth. He all of a sutten developed Asma last year and some allergies. Never had any problems before. I think there might be a connection with this.
I hope you can give me some advise on how to protect him the best I can, so it will affect him as little as posible. I have given up on stopping them.

:o Guldage

guarded1

Re: What do I do too protect my son

Post by guarded1 »

im not yet mentally able to be conscious all the time but ive had some nasty encounters. ill discuss it elsewhere but my guards ive seen. they are mental plane replicas capable of anti ether warfare as in your mind is safe from feds and aliens. but i cant stop them if they worked hard enough. so far ive been conscious enough to wipe out a few. they wanted to get at me. aliens appear out of ether planes into physical planes. so its impossible to stop them if they reach the phyical plane. but beyond that my great protection is prayer. no demon will touch you should you decide that option. aliens only attack when i forget to pray. funny coincidence. the latest strike was feds working together with actual aliens. there was nothing human about them.

i heavily suggest asking for protection for you and your family from god. he has never let me down. however you would still be succeptible to the feds. but feds can be fought when they attack your mind. mental replicas have the best attributes. feds usually dont get past them. however after reviewing your scenario prayer is the only current means to protect you. i look at that based on facts. light barriers hold back weak aliens. a tougher constitution will overcome them. then they break. even setting an auto version has lapses. replicas are tough and fight well but are not able to break the 4th wall. im working on that but its mosly unlikeley without alien research. i can try an infiltration but its impossible unless im as lucid as possible. not happened yet. i could protect someone but even that has limits. a tougher smarter threat emerges with newer tougher challenges. there is no beating trilions. there true count is much higher but i dont usually look at numbers. however theyve been around for several billion years.

while i wish i could view the data stores i have i cant becuse im not yet lucid beyond basics. there is much to learn from the mental index i have.

again ive been one to view the variables and calculate tremendous equations etherically. while my physical skills are notthat strong subconsciously i can assume and build off of trace information. all points i currently see lead me to believe that prayer is the only current option to protect you. however i usually end my prayer with please keep the demons and humans away at all times and while i sleep especially. if your thinking of dark humans god would get the idea. the reason this works is becuse demons can be controlled similarily to why my replicas can. they were created by god with a force control option of some sort. remeber when the demons begged jesus to banish them into pigs. he excercised his control over them. however. god stilll allows demons to do whatever to show the good just how evil theyve become. its in the bible. at least in context.

i know this will help. it always does should you believe.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What do I do too protect my son

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Guldage,
It is so difficult for a parent to deal with this. I know how it feels when your child comes to you and tells you these things are happening to them. It is heartbreaking, I know.

This is my best advice at this time:

Before your child goes to sleep, place protection on him by imagining a bubble of white light around his body. You can also pray for protection. Leave a night light on in his room, as it seems to help.

If you speak out loud to the beings who are doing this, there is a very good chance they will hear you. You can do this at any time when you are alone and will not be disturbed. Sit in a quiet place and focus your mind on the desire to protect your child. Feel your inner strength and prepare to exert your will over these beings. This is YOUR son and they have no right to contact him. Tell them, in a strong voice, that they are no longer allowed to visit. If they do, the entire Universe will know and they will be held accountable for their actions.

Be prepared to protect your child every night. Use your inner strength and your will power to shield your child with love and light. You can seal the child's room with subtle energy that you can direct forth from your pointer finger and middle finger (the two fingers held together).

Imagine and feel the energy flowing through you and out your fingers to create a barrier around the entire room. Simply go around the room, pointing your two fingers at the base of every wall as you walk around the perimeter. You are sealing off the energy of the room to keep love and light inside and darkness out.

Because these beings are multidimensional and they visit us on the etheric plane, this shielding will help. The protection and the prayers will also help. Keeping a night light on also seems to help.

Most of all, always listen to your child and support him. Teach him to be strong and stand up for himself.

It takes great strength. I went through all of this as a child and then my own children went through it. When I learned how to stand up for myself, by building up a very strong will, I was able to considerably reduce the visitations for myself and my children. Luckily, I was also visited by beings who helped teach me how to defend myself. Not all of the visitors are bad...but, unfortunately, we are up against a formidable enemy...negative alien beings that work hand in hand with covert military abductions.

The truth is that the love and light within you, your connection to Source or Spirit or God is your true strength and that will pull you through. It is what we have for now, until we can figure this out better. Also, raising your vibrational frequency by focusing on the good and being happy will help deter negative beings. They do not understand LOVE and cannot stand to be around it.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG