not sure if this is real or just strange dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ace333

not sure if this is real or just strange dreams

Post by ace333 »

I have always had very strange and vivid dreams. I can remember every dream I have when I wake up. I have alien related dreams every once in awhile and when I do some seem more vivid or even stranger than even my imagination can come up with. One such dream I have had which really upset me and has really stuck with I'd like to explain to see if anyone else has had one similar or could possibly know if its more than just a dream. I'll try to be descriptive as possible but some things are hard describe.

This particular dream happened about three years ago. It begins with me standing in a field with really tall grass on the side of hill. I can't see over the hill but I can see that its night and the sky over the hill is yellow and orange. And I hear what sounds like distant explosions and screams. But I'm just standing in this open field. I'm wearing a white dress...not a wedding dress more like a white silk nightgown. I'm staying there looking at the sky and listening to the sounds over the hill. Then I'm aware there is something next to me.I turn to look and I see a being. Its very tall and very skinny the same large almond shaped eyes lots of people say they see in aliens. I feel very small in comparison. I'm not sure if I am my adult self or my child self in this dream. But he towers over me at least three ft or more. He bends his head down toward me so that has eye to eye... I can see my reflection in his eyes. With no mouth I can see he speaks to me while giving out his hand. Its skin wasn't very. The only way I can describe it was that it looked translucent and kind of watery....like I was looking at pictures u see of galaxies in its skin...kind of like its skin was shiney but translucent and reflecting the stars above us.... Its hand reaches to me and says in a not demanding way " we must go".... I take his hand which I would think would feel slimey but I doesn't. Its very soft like baby's skin. Upon taking his hand I woke up in my bed.
This has been just one very life like dream that has bothered me for years. When I tell people about it it gives me chills. And even they seem taken aback. I'm not sure what to think anyone have similar dreams or think this means something or is it just my imagination?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: not sure if this is real or just strange dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Friend,
It seems like you can recall good detail of what happened in the "dream." How did it feel to you? Was it just a regular dream or were you more aware and consciously present? The way you describe the being is similar to what others have described. Their skin can be white, tan, grey, many different colors and it would not surprise me at all to see translucent skin. It is also not unusual for the being to say "we must go" and then you wake up in your bed, even though you were expecting to go somewhere. You may not remember that part of the experience...unless of course he just meant it was time to wake up.

You said it has bothered you for years -- what part of it is bothering you?

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ace333

Post by ace333 »

the part that bothers is me the realness of it....I have tons of weird realistic dreams, but it seems this one and ones similar are the dreams I remember most clearly and have a lingering effect. like I can't get them out of my head. and I wonder why not? cuz even other things I dream that I remember eventually fade away, but not these dreams.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

These "dreams" are not regular dreams, they are a part of your consciousness leaving your physical body and interacting with multidimensional beings on the etheric plane. At least, that's what I think. It's been happening to me ever since I was 4 years old, and now I have a good deal of control over what happens. I have learned a lot over the years and I've had time to put thought into it.
I believe these encounters are real.

What might make it confusing is the fact that most people believe that in order for something to be real, it has to happen physically. So when they have a very vivid "dream" where they are floated through a wall, they think "This can't be real because I floated through a wall! That's not physically possible!" If they would only consider the idea that their consciousness has traveled outside the physical body and is experiencing life in the etheric body, the pieces of the puzzle will come together.

It might help if you keep a dream journal by your bedside and write your dreams down when you wake up. Then you can look back at them later and you will see patterns develop -- your own personal dream symbol dictionary. And you will see a difference between the regular dreams and the actual visitations or experiences with star people/aliens.

I realize that the initial shock of finding out this is real is...well..a shock! I remember when that happened to me, I was about 19 years old. It was scary to think it was really happening. You will eventually get past that part. Just stay calm and take it easy on yourself. You are not in this alone.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

a good point to make is we are processing life as we dream but if life hapoens wbile the pbysical body is asleep is it stilk an experience. the mind put ghis info into the subconscious as well. i remember my dreams because i think of them as memories. so they often get subconsciously transfered to memory. i remember many fughts ive had with the feds and a couple demons. they all felt like real experiences but i knew i was asleep. kinda like the time i was trapped in hell it started off like a dream but became so real and when i couldnt wake up i understood that perhaps i am awake. while i got out as it is not my place i had to be a problem to get free. its difficult but every part your mind experiences should be checked for reality or dimensional tells.

everyone knows the rules of reality are basic physics. dreams can be found out by altering something such as wall and thinking and changing it to glass vs wood. other etherical planes have visible ether. that is tricky though. the dream plane while an ether plane is manipulated by the mind. most ether planes however can alter the eyes to see the infared allowing you to see things normamlly invisible in that layer. the only thing that is easy is focusing the ether around you into a ball and hold that ball on your finger or hand. it varies in color based on tons of variables. i draw from within generating a whitish ether with indigo surrounding it. yet that can be done in the physical plane it is invisible becuase it is classified under infared light or at least it is my going theory. but controlling ether can be easy or difficult. its an energy very close to life force. however it is a great step from it in comparison. but its controlled by focusing all the energy in your body and putting it in one spot. once done filter it throughout the whole body and then after putting it through the whole body attempt to force some outside your body into your control. but you could just draw your own ether as well and control that. then when ether can be controlled outside meditation manipulate it by giving it shape and structure. a good trick is using the mind and just willing something to be that way. for example you want a ball so imagine it as a ball. in a complex way something will form. its hard to explain. should it form you at least know your in an ether plane. you should have a similar power in the astral plane ive only been there once. but it was under circumstances that are questionable. but i remember using my abilities there.

those are good ways to check.