marks left after encounters

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ace333

marks left after encounters

Post by ace333 »

I'm very curious about what kinds of marks can be left after an encounter. I have seen things about burn marks scaring and rashes but can seemingly normal marks be left to?
I have two small scar like marks where my feet and ankles meet two scars about an inch apart on both ankles in the same spot. I also have some freckles that raise question to me. I'm not very freckly so when new ones pop up I notice. And I have noticed some strange ones. Since I was a kid I have four freckles on my right arm that form a perfect rectangle....in the last month I have noticed a series of freckles on my chest. A line of three freckles forming a line on my chest/breast about an inch apart that match up identically on both sides of my chest/ breast. I don't know much about freckles but how can someone get matching freckles so identical and symmetrical at one time??? And comments would be appreciated.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: marks left after encounters

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

The most common marks left after visitations or abductions are: brand new scars which can be straight lines or even geometric shapes, small scoop marks that look like someone used a tiny little ice cream scooper to get a skin sample, bruises that sometimes look like they came from a huge hand, and rashes that can be in a triangle shape or other odd shape and they last only briefly. The identical scars on your ankles sound very interesting and probably not natural. As far as the freckles, I'm not sure about them. I have seen freckles that look like star constellations or other patterns that seem like they are not random...perhaps they are physical representations of spiritual or etheric attributes. There is so much we do not know about ourselves and our universe....

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

ace333

Post by ace333 »

I attached a picture of the scars from my ankles, I only took a picture of one foot, but its the exact same on my other only the scars have faded much more. might help determine if they are out of the ordinary or not.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Ace333,

Try to attach the picture again.

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

be careful of marks and what they reprsent. anything that seems normal could have oter intentions. for example defiant power is a mark. it comes from a mark placed on th etheric body. however while it has good intentions other marks can change people. beware of the effectiveness that has. id be interested to see this.

there are many brands that are evil. that one tattoo of the 666 thing somewhere in mexico is purely hell. to think a dark evangelist is sending so many people to hell over a stupid tattoo. it is physical yet effects your soul. etheric marks can effect the physical properties. regenator cells are a byproduct of ether marks. ether cells only rebuild the ether self but if your ether self is repaired it can induce recovery in the physical body. just a point though. i doubt they would do something yet i feel they could and might start.

also while spewking in facts a normal freckle is an increase in melonin inside cell structures. a cell will darken when such compounds enter the cell. it happens to me because i get sunburned and some cells curb the radiation by changing into freckles. so i suspect radiation similar to uv or in fact uv radiation are involved on these freckles. uv or ultraviolet radiation or another word perhaps infared is unseen yet damaging radition. but thinking about it aliens come frm a realm where you need infared vision to see them. there are some aliens who show up on infaed cameras. although most videos i see have them labeled as demons in my house caught on camera. i cant see a possible connection yet. unless they emit the radiation perhaps from dimensional travel. but i doubt it. i at least dont yet see that possible. however im working on my own door. but i always thought the key to dimensional travel was frequency. im sure that radiation isnt required. we dont emit radiation when we spititually pass into the dream plane.

sorry im covering some tracks. whatever happened freckles require infared uv radiation.

scars may look like freckles. my brother scars easily. he had shingles. the scar remained. however he tans so the mark is no longer very visible save for the missing skin. my scars are red my freckles arent. scars could be different for anyone. my dad has whitish red scars. however as far as i know freckles are always some brown shade, the color of melonin. however another note freckles are focused points while tans are usually almost the whole body. some cells have a better radiation restistance others had been dead and shield the body.

since i have a condition i tend to burn very easily. i check the burned skin for new freckles. im covered. i would check black freckles for cancer like most people do. black freckles recieved high doses of uv radiation and can be cancerous. although not all aliens will cause cancer. feds cause cancer, quite a few do. they shut people up. people like me who need protection. were either better off dead or more problematic if dead to be kept alive. im the latter. ive explained elsewhere why. but for now suffice that if your getting freckles your more likely dealing with feds who dont know or care about radiation as much or cancel such effects. most aliens know how to reduce half life of radiation making less of an impact after they use it on you to do whatever they do. that however does not excuse them from being suspect to neglecting some radiation from time to time.

again sorry i just felt the need to express this.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I think the star people/aliens use electromagnetic radiation when they take a person from their bed. I call it the "transitional phase" when a bright white light flashes and then the abductee is paralyzed and cannot move while they are leaving the physical world and their consciousness is traveling into the etheric body. Perhaps this burst of radiation (in the form of white light) can cause freckles.... ?

Yes, it is very true that marks have power, like the written word has power and sigil magick has power...even the language we speak is sigil magick. Each symbol has its own frequency that can affect you and, if the symbol was given a strong intention for good or bad, it can also affect you.

John and I have been focusing our recent studies on sigil magick and mnemonic circles used in television programming. The masses who watch television are litrally being programmed to create a fear-based reality that the illuminati desires.

You can see videos and interviews about it here: http://awakenvideo.org/2013/06/television-sigil-magik/

guarded1

Post by guarded1 »

i will not deny the transition phase between physical and ether but ive expereinced it in many diffferent ways. ive used the mind to link the body and expedite my ether bond but its about being lucid to do so. ive used the nervous network to sort of connect conscious surrogation of the etheric body. and ive also had to wait sometimes to be connected. it depends on the day.

i dont think aliens want people to move so they trick the mind into thinking its paralyzed. but using nervous i still moved even though i was paralyzed. they mess with nueral messages in the brain but by bypassing that network via a another dimensions body ie physical or astral i hacmve several workig minds to surrogate my control over tbe given dimensions ether vessel.

in other words because nervous is multi dimensional it has seperate networks or structures of control and different paths to achieve this goal.

electromagentic radiation doesnt leave freckles. nervous is an electromagnetic structure it like everything i have emts energy and radiation but i only gain freckles when the sun is involved. the only solar radiation that gets through the atmosphere is uv and infared but i believe that they are similar. that kind of radiation causes sunburns, tans, and frckles. but electromagnetic radiation is technically in class with solar uv. but low amounts oc radiation dont cause trouble. the magnetosphere blocks most deadly radiations from the sun as does the atmosphere. to get high level radiation in such a focused section of radition obviously shows the intent to use it if the signs are present. i think that while yes aliens use electomagnetic signals on the brain it is not what causes the freckles.

as ive described before if they are freckles some form of radiation caused it. but for some people a scar has similar color to scars. so either could possibly be what they are.

i have only one mark to show for anything but it healed in emegency settings. that was becuse they focused on my spine and damged me in a way i would not ordinarily heal. under such emergencies the system of defense alotted a controlled acceleration of cells in an area that doesnt regenerate and the fast creation of new fresh cells needed to repair the spine. this is something i was given not taught. but it makes for handy repairs,

this just goes to show that they do all kinds of things we dont want to have happen.

the reason i think we forget our exoeriences is not because we are wiped of them but beacuse we forget to remember or are blocked from it. this is why people exprience vivid dreams or memories. however this leads to believe something causes this mental blockage. i tend to rememeber experiences as they happen as ive built a quantum processing system that has a nearly unbreakale code. but i had to develop this. i did for a time forget and remember later in life.

perhaps you will one day unlock the mental link need to know what exactly they did to you. energy unless left as a consatant which rarely if ever does dissapates and wekens over time. you wilk eventually break down this mental blockage. when you do remember to write it down and share the experience. im interested to know what happened.

ace333

Post by ace333 »

I think I got it to work. the marks are small circular scar like right where my foot and ankle meet they are about 1 inch apart, I never had and bug bites or scabs in the area, the foot pictured is my left these same marks are also on my right foot same size same spot but have faded greatly over time so they are harder to see. the fact they are on both feet leads me to believe its something fishy.
Attachments
marks on left foot/ankle
marks on left foot/ankle