Serious bruises

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Serious bruises

Post by guldage »

This is seriously starting to scare me. Over the last six month a lot have been going on. Marks on my body, Cuts and so on.
Know over the last couple of month. This morning again I wake up with some bad bruises on my inner thigh this morning and my thigh was pretty sore. It actually look like a handprint where the fingers are the clearest and it is a deep bruise almost black in color. Around this handprint there are also some little dots/bruises in no particular order. The print is pretty up close to privat bodyparts.
So in all these years where I have had incounters with these grey guys, I have never had a bruise before. Cut and all sort of other stuff. So what is going on.
Why does this happent all of a sudden and why the increace in visits. Why the bruising when I have never had any before???
It scares me seriously. so please help!!!

guldage :?:

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Serious bruises

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Guldage,
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Waking up with bruises is not fun. Especially if they look like huge fingers, which I have seen on a person's arm not too long ago. It is not uncommon. We are living in some chaotic, dark times, that is for sure. What we are dealing with seems to be negative entities, spirits, demons, aliens, and military abductions.

I replied to the post about your son, so that may help you. What I suggest is doing whatever you can to raise your vibrational frequency. Focus on love, light, happiness, and your connection to Source or Spirit. This can be difficult, yes, but it is extremely important now more than ever. The idea is to try and raise your vibrational frequency (your own personal vibrational fingerprint) to avoid the low-level entities. On the etheric plane, where we interact with these beings, you gain power by being aware, focused, and in a high frequency.

The low-level, evil beings do not want to interact with a person who has LOVE in their heart. There is nothing stronger than LOVE, seriously.

Do whatever you can to protect yourself from GMO Food (genetically modified food), cell phone radiation, television programming (that literally programs your subconscious mind), and all the other toxins in our environment. These times require great strength.

You might want to listen to and meditate with the Solfeggio Frequencies that can help your body heal itself and it may aid you in avoiding negative entities.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG