What's Going On?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

ManhattanSkyline

What's Going On?

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this, wondering if I should. Last night threw me for a loop. There had been some questionable stuff happening earlier this week, but I could just be paranoid, but what happened last night with the appearance and disappearance of a tiny piece of tape has me...

Earlier this week, I called my mom. The answering machined picked up, but that was normal. It usually takes her a while to make it to the phone and pick it up, so while the answering machine was running, I just asked her to come to the phone and just waited. Then I started to remember that she wasn't going to be home that day; she was with my sister's kids. The answering machine beeped signaling the end of the "message". I was about to hang up when I heard a male voice on the other end. It only caught half a word like "ha..." and the call dropped. I know no one was at her house. A few minutes later I got in my car and went to see that my mother was at my sister's house, and I went to my mom's house to find it locked up tight. After the call dropped, I half-jokingly wondered if big brother was listening in on my phone calls. When I left the house a few minutes later to go check on my mother, I saw a long white van booking it down our quiet street past my apartment. The driver was wearing sunglasses and turned his head to stare at me as he drove by. I decided to not let my imagination get the better of me and walked over to my car. I saw a grown woman shooting hoops across the street a half-block down at the middle school. It just looked strange. Usually only kids played there and there she was dressed in name brand work-out clothes. When I walked to my car, she stopped and fiddled with her phone the rest of the time. Then as I got in my car, a tall man in fancy work-out clothes was walking around the other corner and walked past me and around the corner towards the woman; all in the direction the van had come from. Now, maybe I was just being paranoid. But it did look suspicious. I live in a very small, poor town. Things that don't belong stand out like a sore thumb. I usually see kids walking around and playing. I do see adults sometimes out walking for their health, but the locals just wear their jeans and t-shirts. They don't get all dressed up to work out. And I have never seen an adult use that ball court. They looked like city folk dressed up in their name brand work out clothes working out at a city park. If we were in the city, they would've blended in, but they stood out awkwardly here. We don't have people that can afford expensive work out clothes playing around a kiddie park, and we don't have long un-marked white vans with dark windows. But, even then it could've been coincidental and nothing to worry about.

Last night...I'm having a hard time with this. Yesterday, I stayed inside all day reading, watching shows, having a day off. I only went outside once early in the afternoon to take out the trash. Even then I put on my shoes and took them off again right by the door so I know I didn't track anything in to the rest of the apartment from the outside. The night before, the 26th, I had cleaned and vacuumed. I remember vacuuming my office very thoroughly, especially in the open area in front of my desk in the center of the room...all clean. I am a clean, uncluttered person. My two bedroom apartment is small and sparsely decorated; I don't have a bunch of clutter or trash laying around. The next day, I opened up the door to the office to look for a book in my bookcase and left the door open for the rest of the day...floor was still clean. Later that evening, I cooked dinner and watched a few shows in my living room. It was still pretty early so I decided to read until bedtime. I went back into the office and switched on the light. There was something small and black in the floor in the center of the room near the edge of my desk. It freaked me out at first because the first thing I thought was "Spider!" I grabbed a pen off the desk and poked at it. It wasn't a spider. I picked it up. It was a small piece of electrical tape, rectangular about a half-inch long. It looked like it had been wrapped around something cylindrical with a small protrusion or knob on one side. I thought how strange it was for it to be there. I had vacuumed. I had walked into the room earlier to find it still clean. I don't own any electrical tape. But then, I thought that it might have fallen off a lamp or something. I just tossed it in the trash can under my desk and didn't think anything of it.

That night I didn't fall asleep until around 3:30am. I had an unsettling dream that I think was astral in nature. I've had these before. In the dream I felt like I was awake, but then I started to notice small things that weren't right. It started out with me in a familiar room that I've been in many times in my dreams or these astral experiences. I was in this room when I had an earlier premonitory dream of my cousin's suicide. I was also in this room when I had another dream of an alien snatching me up through the roof and seeing a googley-eyed skull (wrote and posted a picture of that one in another post). For this dream, I can't remember much about the first of it, but I remember seeing the familiar window, being in the dark, and there were coloring books laid out on the floor and chairs; it felt like it was one of my childhood Christmases and I had my haul from Santa around me. Then I got up and exited the room which led me back into my apartment. From the orientation of the dream, the room was where my office was. I walked in the dark across the hall to my bedroom. That's when I started realizing something was out of the ordinary. I was wearing my house shoes but I didn't remember putting them on. As I was walking on my bedroom floor, it felt harder than usual, like there was no padding between the carpet and cement. I tried to turn on my lamp, and it wouldn't turn on. That has happened to me before in these astral/dream experiences so I knew something wasn't right. I went to the living room and peeked out the front window afraid someone was coming to get me. I looked out the window and saw some dark forms to my left by my neighbors door. I thought it was my neighbor and she seemed to have a small child with her, and the child started to scream and cry in fright. I supposed it had seen my face unexpectedly in the window and it scared her. Then I woke up. It was 4:30am. I got up and looked out the window to see if anyone was there. No one. I knew a woman lived in the apartment next to me, but I know she doesn't have a child and wouldn't be outside with her at 4 in the morning, but the dream had felt unusual and real and felt reminiscent of visitation experiences, so I was suspicious. Then I remembered the odd piece of tape I had found in the office earlier. I wondered if someone had broken in and set up some kind of something that could trigger these experiences. I went in there and dug it out of the trash. It was very gooey, like the glue on the tape had been heated and melted and that's what caused it to fall off of whatever it was on. I smelled it, and it smelled like strong tire rubber, so I guessed it had to have been adhered to something rubber. I just wondered about it and if its spontaneous appearance had anything to do with my experiences. I went back to bed and set the piece of tape on my bedside table. I had a hard time falling back asleep at first. Several times, I looked over to make sure the piece of tape was still there. When I got up today, I looked over and the piece of tape was still on my bedside table. I got up and fixed myself some food and ate. When I went back to my bedroom, the tape was gone! It has disappeared. I've looked all around my nightstand to see if it had fallen off. Nothing. No trace. This piece of tape had appeared and then disappeared again while I was in my apartment. Between my noticing its appearance and disappearance, I never left the apartment. No one could've gotten in. I lock my door with a deadbolt and knob lock and a chain at all times, even when I am inside. I keep my windows locked. What gets me is this thing appeared and disappeared while I was in my apartment sitting in the living room. It's a small apartment. It would be obvious to see and hear if someone was in the apartment. I was sitting in the living room with full view of the locked door when it appeared and disappeared. No one got in. Whoever dropped it and picked it up again had to be invisible and able to walk through walls! I know it's a big deal to make over a piece of tape, but I was in the house; I never left when it appeared and disappeared. I picked it up. I smelled it. I got glue all over my fingers. I know I didn't imagine it. I don't live with anyone else. I don't have any pets that could have carted it off. There wasn't a stiff wind that spontaneously occurred in my bedroom that blew it away. I don't feel alone, and I don't feel safe.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: What's Going On?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Manhattan,

That is an interesting experience you had. Thanks for sharing all of it. I know it took you some thought to write it all out. Maybe you should think about writing a book about your experiences.

The strange new people in your little town, the electrical tape, someone answering the phone at your mom's house, the astral event, all of it is very interesting. It sounds very reminiscent of things I have been through in my life. Lots of weird little things all add to something bigger and perhaps you are on to something. Did someone break into your house to plant something that would bring on the astral event? Perhaps.

What it makes me think is that there is so much more we are not aware of yet...and we tend to look at everything from a third dimensional, physical viewpoint.

When I was about 20, I was writing a book about a young girl and a star person. I painted pictures for every page. One of the paintings was of this young girl and the star person outside in the woods at night. I left this painting sitting right next to my bedside one night and guess what happened? It was completely GONE the next morning. I never found it again. I was later told, by a spirit friend who has been with me a long time, that the star people liked my painting and they took it.

I never did figure out exactly HOW they did that, except for the fact that our physical world is directly and closely connected to other worlds like the astral and etheric planes. And it is the same premise behind the idea that the aliens take us OUT of our bodies to visit with us and they work with us on the etheric plane.

When we wake up in the morning and find a fresh new scar that happened during the night...HOW does that happen if they are taking us OUT of our physical bodies? I believe it is simply due to the fact that the etheric plane is the blueprint for the physical world and whatever happens there happens here. So we end up with a physical scar but it was created on the etheric plane.

I know how confusing it is, believe me.

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is learn how to protect yourself well. Keep practicing it and you will not be worried about feeling unsafe. If you haven't tried it yet, check out the meditation I made to teach you how to Ground, Center, and Shield. I made it to help everyone learn how to protect themselves. This is the beginning of what you need to know. It is a 30 minute audio you can listen to before you go to sleep.

THE MEDITATION: http://www.alienabductionhelp.com/htm/meditation.htm

Good Luck Manhattan. You are figuring things out. Try not to worry, I know that isn't easy, but try to focus instead on making yourself safe and take control of these encounters. You are very strong inside and powerful enough to create your own reality.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is pretty intense report. Sounds like something 'might' have been installed somewhere in your bedroom or office or both. You might try taking apart the lamp and see if there is something inside it. Also look under the desk, all surfaces.

I wonder if its possible to get a bug detector that finds a transmitter nearby?

As for people getting in, we know that the aliens can and possibly then the military. Here is a video a woman and her husband made. She had been abducted and was afraid and her husband installed a monitor in their bedroom to log the nights in case it happened again. It did. She literally went out through the sheets and materialized again 13 minutes later. Pretty wild.

But....... Here is the weird part. See if you can see this. I can see in the video 'air' that there is something semi transparent that enters the bedroom. It looks human, and he looks at the camera a few times but also the woman. He gets down on his knees at one point, then the blanket deflates (she leaves?) and the guy appears to be draggind something off. Later, she re-appears and something tall with a big head appears to be standing at the head of the bed, center of the screen, like he is checking things out to make sure it all went well.

This would mean they took her 'physically'.

Another report, also with a foreign ambassador and his two protectors, one night, witnessed a woman being abducted, her physical body being lifted up into the sky.

I did a lot of studying on all of this. I also read up on the entire 'Phillidelphia Experiment' where a US Navy warship with a cloaking device (or something) went from its US Harbor to a Harbor in Australia. They phoned in. Time to Australia, 30 minutes. On the return trip, a malfunction occurred in the 'system' it used and some of the crew were lost in the metal, as they floated into the hull, walls, doors, floor, etc. Some also temporarily lost it, saying they saw wierd spirits and things. Something really bad happened.

Later, perhaps weeks, perhaps months, 3 crew members that had made it that had went on the ship voyage that also frequented that bar were said to get in a brawl one night and as they were standing up arguing or fighting, they began to pulsate and became transparent. The newspaper reported the incident. Everyone saw it. So, there was an aftereffect that was on those people.

Einstein was later quoted to say 'we should never do that again' and was freaked out by it.

So, I think its fully possible to get in and out with the tech the military and aliens have. I dont know how true it is, but these are some findings.

Every now and then, I'll find a note in my own writing on the floor by my chair, or on my desk. I always think of the book 'This Present Darkness' and its sister book that continues from it. The Angels would come in and drop a note, put something in plain view, etc, for someone to see. I usually later remember, 'wait, I left that there', but 'sometimes.... '

You write pretty well, Manhatten. You should write book. Take Bonnies advice.

missa1984

Post by missa1984 »

Hi I am new to this forum so I do not know of all your experiences but I have come to believe that ET's can do anything without disturbing anything physical. If they are scaring you or leaving you feeling confused just ask them to be clearer. I talk to them just like I would god, loved ones in spirit. They are telepathic so know everything.

Maybe the tape was a trigger and a way to record your experience and you finding it was to make sure you knew it was real?

I know everyone has different beliefs and I don't want to upset you but I believe we agreed before we incarnated in this life for them to visit us.

whatever emotion it brings to you just talk to them, not out loud unless you want to. I personally have had many things happen over my life an only now are they beginning to make since like a puzzle.

xx

ManhattanSkyline

Post by ManhattanSkyline »

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm much calmer now. I don't know why these things surprise me. Weird stuff has happened to me before. I mean, both my friend and myself saw a fence in front of our eyes and watched it disappear in front of us. I should be used to these kinds of things now. Why do I get rattled?

Wings, did you mean to post a link to the video you were talking about? I couldn't find it.

Missa1984, thanks for the advice. I do actually talk to them a lot. I let them know exactly what I'm feeling. I give them an ear-full! lol I don't know that they always listen or take anything I say to heart, but at least they can't say they didn't know my side of it!

Thanks, Bonnie, for the meditation link. It's been very helpful. Your voice is so hypnotic; I almost fall asleep! It's weird how different it makes me feel. It's like I can feel myself past my body, like i'm extending into my aura? or maybe just feeling the halo that's always been there and recognizing that it's me.

I'm starting to wonder if the man and young boy I sometimes experience myself as in some of my experiences is really my higher self. When I am being visited, maybe that's I how I manifest myself in that other plane. It just happens to manifest itself as male. Who's weird? I am.

I'm sure I could fill up a book! I could never publish it, though. I would definitely lose my job and ruin my career if I came out publicly with this stuff. Also, I don't really have the emotional support of any family or friends to take me through that kind of emotional roller coaster. My one friend I used to share with has moved away and told me clearly that he doesn't want to talk about that stuff any more. My family avoids the topic like the plague. Sometimes I swear my mother looks at me like she hates me sometimes. I was visiting her the other day. It was evening and as I was leaving I saw a bright light outside over town. Thinking it could be a UFO, I quickly went in and begged my mom to come outside to look at it. As we were looking at it, it turned out to not be a UFO but a helicopter flying over town. I apologized for dragging her out in the cold. I told her, "I just wanted you to see what I have been seeing." She told me firmly that she did NOT want to see a UFO, and seemed to scowl and be angry at me for the rest of the night. I know she's had experiences, but she refuses to talk about them. She told me once a few months back she had a dream where she was sitting up in bed talking to two people, and they were giving her something, an object, and asked her to give whatever it was to me. She woke up sitting up in bed grabbing at the air for this thing they were handing her. That sounded like classic visitation to me, but she refuses to tell me what they gave her. She just says the dream was demonic, won't explain how or why she thinks that. She refuses to talk about it. But that's the way my family has always dealt with things, or rather not dealt with them. My family has a history of shutting down and purposefully using a lot of energy to not talk about uncomfortable things. Sometimes I think if I ever really talked to my mom about this stuff and in that way made her face it, she would never forgive me. Whenever I try to talk about unusual things (I am careful to avoid trigger words like "aliens" "abduction"), she becomes very stand-offish. In fact, I was telling her about a dream I had about my childhood, and she very spitefully said, "Are you remembering things that didn't happen again?" Where did that come from? My sister is a younger version of my mom. I think if I confided in her, she would think I was demon possessed. I think my other sister would think I had mental problems and would tell my mom and other sister anyway. My father is old and showing signs of dementia. I told him about a UFO sighting I had once. He listened quietly and then began talking about the same 5 stories he retells on loop. Isolation sucks. I suppose it does create a kind of inner-strength and self-reliance that I'll be grateful for some day. I think maybe that's why I write so much. I don't have anyone else to tell, and I'm about to burst. And then I write and write like my life depends on it. Maybe it does in some sense.

When I was young and living on the farm, I got it into my head that I could speak to the earth and she could hear me. I would dig a little hole in the dirt, lean my little self over it, cup my hands over the hole and whisper a word or two into the hole. Sometimes it was silly little phrases that a giddy kid makes up like "I love you" or "Can you hear me?" or "I saw a butterfly today." Sometimes I would whisper a dirty word I learned because it was the only place i could say it without getting into trouble. Sometimes I would whisper my cries in to it if I had gotten in trouble or gotten a spanking that day or tell it I had gotten sick the night before. Then I would cover up the hole and bury my words. They were hers to keep. I think that's why I feel so connected to that land and the back field. She was my witness. She witnessed everything I went through, and she held it. There's so much of me that rests underneath her surface. I guess instead of digging holes now I make long rambling posts in this forum. lol As long as something is listening. If I have to continue to bury and hide this part of myself, at least I know where to dig.

wings

Post by wings »

Link to that video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJFgiJQlHQ

Sorry, I forgot to add that. This woman is supposedly ubducted right on the taped monitor. But if you look carefully at the snow static, you might be able to make out images that come in.

wings

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Nice video!

I can totally imagine the woman's body being dematerialized and brought onto the ship. It is really interesting how she just melts into the mattress and then reappears 13 minutes later. It can be confusing trying to figure out how alien abduction really works. HOW do they do it?

I tried to record an alien abduction one night in my own bedroom and I wrote about it in my book. Here is an excerpt:

"Every now and then, I was fortunate enough to know about a visitation ahead of time. I would find this information in dreams and visions, and sometimes from spirit friends who guided me. On one of these occasions, when I knew the star people would be coming weeks beforehand, I decided to set up my video camera and tape myself sleeping throughout the night. Not only did I want to see if my physical body moved from the bed, I also wanted to capture the star people on videotape! I prepared the equipment, setting it up at the end of the hallway, pointing directly toward where I would be lying in the bedroom. I had great expectations and was fairly nervous, but I managed to get to sleep that night.

The star people actually showed up on time. Judging by the way I felt and how aware I was of my surroundings, I believed myself to be coming into consciousness. I was cognizant of numerous small beings running through the front rooms of the house. They averaged a height of 3-foot and prominent black eyes. At that point, I glanced toward the foot of my bed and saw little yellow sparks and heard what I termed a "magic wand" noise (maybe something I'd heard on a cartoon). I sat upright in the bed and looked down the hallway. A small star person came up from the back of the video camera and promptly turned it off! I then heard a loud banging sound on the roof, which brought me to a full waking state.

After a few minutes of being awake, I slipped back into the visitation. As I became refocused in the new state of consciousness, a thought came to mind - the star people had come for a visit, but I had forgotten most of the event. I decided to look out the window for any sign of unusual activity. When I pulled open the curtain and peered out, I saw three red, V-shaped craft flying upward, away from the house. Dejectedly, I slumped over on the bed, disappointed that I had not gotten a clearer look at the star people, and I felt a cold chill run up my spine.

Suddenly, two of the V-shaped craft turned back to land in the yard. A knock sounded on the side door, close to the bedroom. Apparently still in the alternate state of consciousness, I tried to wake my husband, to tell him there was someone at the door, but he grouchily said, "so what"…so I got up by myself and answered the knock. I was not scared at all, just curious.

When I opened the door, a lovely older star lady stood before me. She was like no one I had ever seen before. However, I felt as if I had known her forever, and her bright smile gave me comfort. She was short and chubby with small, jet black, almond-shaped eyes. She was clothed in loose, cotton-looking robes of various colors, with a matching cloth scarf wrapped around the top of her head. She told me that she'd heard me thinking and knew I was cold, so she came back to see me. She went on to say that she was “very proud" of me. I was popular with the star people because I had a certain type of energy. She went on to talk about electricity and how I had affected some of the things in the house with my energy. I was not clear on what she was saying, but she seemed to be very pleased with me, and I was sorry to see her go.

Okay, now to the part I'm sure you are wondering about - did the video camera catch anything? Not much. In the morning, I sat down in front of the television and watched the videotape nonstop. This is what I witnessed: every now and then I rolled from side to side, just as if I were sleeping normally. There was no activity on the tape except for one small spot that lasted roughly 30 seconds. At that point on the tape, there was a kind of "wet breathing" sound that lasted approximately five seconds. The camera went dead, and the screen filled with static. After 20 seconds or so, the tape resumed and the sound of my neighbor's barking dogs was heard in the background. I never saw myself sit up on the videotape. What I can deduce from this is two possibilities: either I sat up while the camera went to static (which really wouldn't have given me enough time), or my sitting up happened in another state of existence in which I was very close to waking consciousness."

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

That is wild, Bonnie. Wild...

They have a lot of different CAMs out now that are hidden. One is like a alarm clock and I think its wireless and uses wifi so you can link into it from other locations, like checking in the puppies if you are away from the house, security, etc. One couple on the news caught a burglar this way. She called her old, broken iPhone that they had setup just for this. She called, it answered (I guess it has an app for that) and she was watching someone feed her dogs and then started collecting things in her house to steal. They got the burglar. I didnt know you could take old, used smart phones and turn them into remote camera's. Ingenious.

I remember in Visitors, Whitley Streiber wanted to tape them and they didnt allow it. Also, the short aliens that would meed with President Eisenhower also didnt wish to be recorded. We did, they didnt like that. I guess the Russians had copies. I believe this was around 1947 to 1952. Not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZbTQFNBvc