Anyone experience this?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

missa1984

Anyone experience this?

Post by missa1984 »

Back in November I had asked for a sign from them and I asked to see 3 ships in the sky, which I assumed would be in waking hours but days later I got my sign and other things. I was in the middle of a dream, random dream and I remember walking out of a house and looking towards the sky and seeing 3 ships flying in formation. This is where the dream feel changes and it feels real. all of a sudden I can't move (i'm very aware of my physical body) then my body feels like it is being laid down. I have to admit I started getting scared and I opened my eyes and my whole body was pulsating with what i first called energy the same feeling I had since I saw the ships. It lasted for 15 minutes after I opened my eyes and I felt a presence in the room. Every time I closed my eyes i saw visions of beings.

I Was a bit baffled what the energy feeling was. It happened again a day later but I wasn't fully asleep when the feeling came and I wasn't as afraid and my vision was black but i was fully aware with my other senses and I felt like I was with little greys and I was amusing them with a ball and to be honest I wanted to open my eyes but heard a voice say 'don't open your eyes' a few times and very caring and gentle but I was about to open them and then I was in my room.

the next morning I was standing at the kitchen and my daughter's ball that has a huge smiley face was facing the window and it had been nowhere near where it had ended up and a smaller red one was beside it and it to had been nowhere near. I saw it as validation for me that it really happened and I got a tingling sensation all over when I saw them and connected the two. It was like I was showing them what the ball did. I felt very loved by them.

was the energy from being sent back into my room?

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Anyone experience this?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hello Missa,
Welcome to the Alien Abduction Help forum.
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am sure that many of us have felt an energy when around the star people/aliens.

Sometimes, when the star people/aliens come into the room they begin to prepare us for leaving the physical body and the physical plane. I call it "the transitional phase"; it is the transition of our awareness moving from the physical plane to the etheric plane. This is where they interact with us.

This transition makes the physical body feel very tingly like "pins and needles." It can also feel like static electricity. The whole body kind of hums with this energy.

You may have been feeling the energy from the transition back into your physical body. So yes, it was most likely due to the fact that you had just gotten back to your room.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

missa1984

Re: Anyone experience this?

Post by missa1984 »

Thank you so much for you reply. I found it scary but the more I experienced it I was happy and intrigued by it all. I definately need to read up on everything. Do you have any recommendations? I've discovered Dolores Cannon and everything she says feels right!