Strange Dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bettafish

Strange Dreams

Post by Bettafish »

Hi, I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'll try and keep this short. Ever since I was a child I've been terrified of aliens. I'm not sure what started it, I must have read about them somewhere. Anyway, the fear got so bad I used to go to sleep with a walkie-talky. One night I heard strange voices on the device so I stopped using it as it just increased my fear. I had vivid dreams of being abducted, one in which I was made to take a "medical shower" with some other children and adults. The aliens that took us were insect like, they came in several different forms, some tall, some short. Some seemed more intelligent than others. The dreams and the fear stopped for a few years until I was in my teens. My next encounter didn't happen in my sleep. I was camping in the Australian outback, I was the only one awake and it was late, about 1am, I saw a green fireball in the sky, moving slowly. The green fireball quickly changed direction and speed, shooting off over the horizon faster than anything I have seen before. I'm not saying it is linked with my dreams, just thought I should write down all my experiences of this nature.

I'll try and describe one dream I've had since then in a bit more detail.

I fell asleep and found myself in a room, constrained to a chair. The room was full of other people in the same situation, all unable to move. They were panicking, screaming. I was in shock and remained quiet. I got the feeling that whoever it was that took us was trying to help us somehow, I tried to calm the others down. I was lead out of the room by some men and women, the others remained there. I went calmly as I decided there wasn't much else I could do considering the situation. I found myself in what looked like an airport. A beautiful man with blonde hair and blue eyes told me to follow him, he took me to a deserted cafe area and we sat down. Come to think of it, I don't think there were many people in the airport at all. He told me he was not from Earth and he wanted to learn more about human interactions. He said he was using some sort of cloaking device that was altering his appearance. I told him about shaking hands, smiling, hugging and kissing, when it is appropriate, that kind of thing. I felt attracted to him although, thinking back he was completely not my type. Before I left he shook my hand and gave me a hug.

In another dream the same man took me on a journey through space to his home planet, there we sat on a beach talking about something that was very important. I remember the sky looked strange but can't remember what was said. I have not seen him since.

I have many vivid dreams of an asteroid crashing into the earth, changing things. Seeing the face of God after the world changes. I am not religious, though.

Anyway, that about sums up my experiences. Just thought I'd share, see if anyone can relate :)

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Strange Dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Bettafish,

I have had a lifetime of these experiences. I took a shower one time, while I was at some type of "reunion" of star people/aliens, hybrids, and other humans, and I have also seen other people being given a shower before they got onto a "space ship." I didn't see that type of thing very much, but it did seem like the people who came aboard the ships had to be clean first.

I have also seen the insect-like beings...they seemed similar to a large, black Praying Mantis. Luckily, they were nice to me.

I have also seen a large green "fireball" while awake! It shot across the bay where I lived and it went a long way, and it was seen by one of my friends who was 30 miles away at the time! It was at a horizontal angle and just kept going...totally not a normal shooting star at all.

Notice how YOU were the only one taken out of the room with the screaming people. That is because you were the only calm one, trying to help the others. When you release your fear and stay calm, you gain CONTROL.

I have met different types of beings over the past 42 years or so. Some are very friendly and some are just plain evil. Some of them have shown me images of the Earth undergoing terrible cataclysms. I used to think it was all images of future events but now I wonder if it might even be a glimpse into our past and the true history of this world.

Really good job staying calm in that position, Bettafish, that is the way to do it when you are in a scary situation. You will be helpless until you release your fear and take control.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

wings

Post by wings »

Very interesting dreams, Bettafish.

They say there is a HUGE alien/human base under the Denver International Airport, that there are large aliens down there, according to witnesses. The tall human looking beings have blond hair. I thought of that when you were talking about the person in your dream. Also the 'airport' part.

Bettafish

Post by Bettafish »

Thanks for your kind words Bonnie, although I was terrified as a kid I feel pretty calm about these experiences now. I feel like whatever was going on has come to an end, which makes me feel almost lonely. It is hard to explain. Is it weird to miss someone who you've only ever met in dreams?

As for the alien base Wings, well I live very far away from Denver but we did have to travel to get there, I think at least! The room I was in initially, I felt as if it was moving. I have a feeling the airport was not as it seemed, it was too empty, too large.

I did have one other strange dream, not sure if it is related though. I had a dream that I met a child that was severely disfigured but despite this I loved her more than anyone. She grew up quickly, in the space of a few hours she already looked as if she were 7 or 8 and as she grew she became beautiful. But I get the feeling she was something other than human. She had special abilities, her vocabulary was better than my own however she didn't have to talk to convey meaning. I tried to escape with her, to protect her, but the people who created her wouldn't let me. I felt pretty traumatised after this but also felt in awe as I didn't realise it was possible to feel so protective over anyone. I don't have kids nor have any intention of having any. Perhaps this sort of dream is normal for a woman. It was just so vivid!

Thanks for reading my post and sharing your thoughts :)

wings

Post by wings »

I wonder if somehow you were linked to that child? Just a thought. You seemed to have a motherly bond.