my son is experiencing something strange

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

pam

my son is experiencing something strange

Post by pam »

first off 2 weeks ago I heard boom sounds and scuffling on my roof which lasted 3 hours started at 3:00 in morning.
And then a week later I heard a voice say to my 3 year old
now go to your room and comes screaming mommy in my room he was sleeping in living room and he said something spit something in his mouth and couldn't get the taste out yuck he said I don't know if it's alien or demon.And he keeps acting strangely by talking to someone and very insistant about playing in his room and not letting me come in which is odd he always wanted me in there.I don't see anyone there or have I seen any bright lights even my dog sees something. Oh and there was a sighting of an ufo couple miles away of this triangular ship someone took it was close to my house.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: my son is experiencing something strange

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Pam,
My very first impression is that you are dealing with a demon. Do you know of ways to protect yourself and your son? The first thing I would do is get your son out of the house and have someone come over and chase the demon away.

Can you describe the voice you heard that told your son to go to his room? Was it during the night?

I think it is important that you "clear" the negative energy from your house. Perhaps you know someone that can help you?

Until you get help, you might want to sleep in the same room with your son. Leave a night light on at night, pray for protection, do happy things together to try and raise positive energy in the house. Another thing that might help is to get some dried White Sage and burn it in the house. It is used by different cultures as an energy cleaner.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

pam

Post by pam »

The voice I heard sounded really loud and happened at night around 3:00 am and just purchased some night lights and I sleep with him every night with lights on I never leave him alone. And I just bought some crosses for the home with lords prayer and bedtime Irish blessing and for the home he is Irish. The other night me my husband and our baby slept in the bed and I was awoken by a noise in the room on my nightstand there was a empty soda can and I heard it move and a popping noise after It was dark in the room when this happened I looked at the clock and said 3:00 am. Thanks for reading for post and for the advice.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Pam,
It sounds like you are doing all the right things. What I would do next is find someone, a spiritual person, who can go into the house and chase the demon out. It does not have to be a priest or anything, but someone who is open minded and spiritual.

If you cannot find anyone...I suppose, if you are just renting the house, you might consider moving to a new location.

You are very welcome for the advice. Good Luck. Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG