Possible Alien Encounter?

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

cola211of211

Possible Alien Encounter?

Post by cola211of211 »

Okay, so I'm the type of person who's pretty skeptical when it comes to stuff like this, which is probably why I haven't told anybody about this until now. About a year ago something happened. I don't know if it was a dream, or real, or what. All I now is that it seemed real to me. I went to bed one night. Now, it usually takes me an hour or more to go to sleep, which is why I don't really think this was a dream. I'd been in bed for maybe five minutes when all of a sudden I started to hear this weird buzzing sound, accompanied also by a beeping that at first sounded far away, but as it got closer seemed to speed up, and become more rapid. I listened for several minutes before discovering that I couldn't move. Surprisingly, I didn't freak out like I usually do if I'm experiencing sleep paralysis. By this time the beeping had stopped, but the buzzing was still there, and I felt like someone or something was watching me. I couldn't look around to find out though. After a few minutes though whatever had me paralyzed ceased, and I sat straight up in bed. I've suffered from sleep paralysis several times, but this was different because I felt physically drained. I had never felt that way before. It took me a couple of minutes to get my strength back, and after thinking about it for a few minutes I went back to bed. After that I pretty much forgot about the incident until a couple of nights later when the same thing happened again. It started exactly the same way, with the buzzing and beeping sounds, and I can remember thinking 'oh no not again'. So I'm laying there paralyzed wondering what was going to happen this time. The first time I only felt like something was watching me, but this time I managed to shift my eyes toward the foot of my bed, and saw a shadowy figure just standing there. It didn't seem to be doing anything, just watching me. It kind of freaked me out, so after awhile I just closed my eyes, and waited for it to be over. Finally, the paralysis ceased, and I sat straight up in bed. Just like before I was drained, only it was considerably worse this time, and I couldn't stop shaking. I even had to hold on to the bed to keep myself in an upright position. I had completely forgotten about the first encounter until it happened again, so now I was freaking out. Once I calmed down, I went back to bed, and didn't think about it again. That is until a few nights later when it happened a third time. Only this time it got a lot more intense. I heard the buzzing and beeping like before, but this time I also heard two voices which sounded like they were right outside my bedroom window. They were saying something about making sure the area was secure, and before I could even comprehend what was happening I felt this weird vibration of energy emanating through me. I'm not sure how to describe it, but It seemed to be targeted right at the core of body, and almost seemed to be heating up from the inside out. It seemed to be connected to the buzzing I was hearing. At first it didn't really hurt, it was just kind of uncomfortable, but over time it kept getting more and more intense, to the point where it actually started to hurt. As this is happening I can see the shadowy figure once again at the foot of my bed, and out of the corner of my eye I see another figure to my left, but I can't make out what it is. Eventually it gets to the point where I can't take anymore, so in my head I think 'alright that's enough!' All of a sudden, I'm not in my bedroom anymore. I'm standing in this huge white and gray pristine room. There are glass walls lining either side of me, and on the other side of the glass I can see other humans. I can't tell if they want to be there or not. They don't seem to be held against their will, but considering how I got there, I'm not exactly willing to trust what I'm seeing. This is being shown to me by some kind of strange being. He's tall, probably about 6'5, or taller, very human-like, only his skin was a yellowish, almost green color. His head was kind of heart shaped at the top, but human-like everywhere else. It was like he was half human/half fish. There were small darker patches of scales spaced out over the parts of his body that were visible, and he had gills on either side of his head. His eyes were very piercing, almost like he could see right through me, and it was kind of hard to keep my head straight while I was there. He said that "we", referring to his people, were sort of outsiders. The way he said it made it sound like it would've been a long story. Then he asked me how much of what I'd been taught did I believe. I presumed that he was referring to life and the universe and such, so I just kind of shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't completely sure what he was getting at, so I didn't want to outright say that I didn't believe squat. He then said 'what if I told you that everything you've been taught is a lie?" To which I replied "you know it wouldn't surprise me". That was pretty much the end of our conversation, but he showed me around a little more, and I almost got the feeling like he was giving me the option to stay. I definitely didn't want to, but I tried to play it cool even though he seemed to be able to read my mind anyway, and said I had to get back to my son. He accepted my request, and instantly I was back in my room. I sat straight up, and almost fell in the floor because of the surge of momentum. I caught myself as best I could, but I was drained, and shaking all over. It was all I could do to keep my arms under me it was so bad. I couldn't even hold my head up. It seemed to take forever for the affect to wear off, but finally it did. This time when it was over I didn't go back to bed for hours. I stayed up, and kept looking out the window. I was freaking out. Unlike the previous two times, this time I never forgot what happened, and still have trouble going to sleep for fear that whoever or whatever it was might come back. That is, if it was anything at all. I have a hard time dismissing it as nothing more than a dream though, because of the fact that it happened three times over a one week period, and the fact that each time it seemed to escalate. Could it have been nothing more than sleep paralysis? Sure. But I honestly don't think that's what it was. I've had numerous instances of sleep paralysis, and I always recognize it as such, and this wasn't that. I don't know what it was, but my best theory is that it was some kind of military or government agency. I'm not sure I believe that I was abducted, but rather that I was put under some kind of hypnosis so that I believed that was what was happening. I'm just a nobody. The kind of person nobody would take seriously if I was to report it. Not that I ever would anyway. Could it have been aliens? Absolutely. The truth is I don't know. I just wanted to share my experience, and see what others thought, and find out if anyone else has had a similar experience. This happened a year ago, and it's still as fresh in my mind as it was that third night. I'll probably never know for sure what happened, but that's my experience. I apologize for the length of my post, but it's kind of a long story.

wings

Re: Possible Alien Encounter?

Post by wings »

Thanks Cola for that story. Thanks also for all the details. That is pretty wild. I have never heard any beeps. Only the loud buzzing, and no fish style of people, though the Airforce in the USA say that Grays are a water like creature that have webbed hands and feet and are based on frogs, (I dont know, thats something I read and I know there are many forms of Grays, so that could be about one form of Gray, I dont know).

I heard once from a lecture by a guy on MUFON who started getting reports of people that said that if an abductee called out for Jesus, the crew of that craft would immediately drop that person back to their home. He found quite a few people in MUFON files that reported the same thing. He asked the brass at MUFON why they didnt report this more often, and they said people wouldnt believe them. If I find the link to the YouTube on that lecture by this person, I'll post it here. I had also read things about this, but his report was pretty extensive and he invited many of those people to that conference and they were right there.

In the Bible it says that the devil went to war with Heaven and took with him through lies one third of the stars. Sounds to me like an actual star-wars and many solar systems sided with the devil. It is also said that satan fell to Earth and the angles said 'whoa unto the people of Earth for satan has come down to your world, the father of lies'. We became a fallen world, but before that, we were the garden world, the place called 'the footrest of the throne of Heaven, where the great creator would take quiet walks through area's of this planet.'

Just some things I have heard I thought you might be interested in. We hear so much, and we have to learn for ourselves what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is bad, truth, lies, etc.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Possible Alien Encounter?

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Cola,
Thanks for sharing. I have also experienced that buzzing, vibrating, tingly feeling and then not being able to move. It could be military and it could also be star people/aliens/multidimensional beings. I wouldn't say those were just regular dreams, for sure. Three nights in one week is a lot. That used to happen to me years ago, when I was 20-25 years old. The experiences have changed a lot for me -- I had a lot of them and I learned how to change them and take control of them. I don't get paralyzed or "abducted" anymore; when I see the beings, it is because I decided to go and meet them.
I've also heard the beeping sounds many, many times...and sometimes a screeching that could be a type of language.
Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG