new experience

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

prsanjuan

new experience

Post by prsanjuan »

i have new experience this last 2 days i dreams of tsunami saturday i dream of i was in this beach and i was full of people they were having fun kids playing with the sand and with toys i felt weird for some reason i cant explani i saw this big wall of water coming or way i felt i bad feeling i saw this big wall of water getting big and bigger and bigger all the people around saw the wave coming some starde running some stay there they could not belive what was a bout to happen i starded running and the dream was over i did not put much attention to the dream big mistake sunday night was scary night

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: new experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi prsanjuan,
I just replied to your other post about the tsunami. I know how scary it can be when you are in that situation. These "dreams" are not just dreams, but real experiences either on the astral or etheric planes.

I am sure you have noticed that most people are "asleep" and they do not realize what is happening and what is coming. I'm talking about the majority of people who go through life in a hypnotic state. Those are the people who just sit on the beach and let the tidal wave or tsunami take them away. I know it is sad. My husband John and I keep trying to wake people up, but it is not easy.

If you wake up at night and you are scared, put some protection around your body. Have you tried the grounding, centering, and shielding meditation? If you listen to that one time (it's 30 minutes long), you will be able to do it on your own at night when you need it fast.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG