new experience

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

prsanjuan

new experience

Post by prsanjuan »

sunday night around 11:40 pm i went to sleep i had dream tsunami again i was in beach the i could see the wall of water coming or way again i remeber the las dream in that dream so i new what was going to happen i starde running as fas as i could to try to find safe place to take cover the tsunami hit the island some people got wash i way from all the water i found safe spot in this big tree i climb with other person that was with me i don remember his face after the tsunami hit the island we got down from the tree we wen to the beach to see the damage there was no beach anymore and the city was ruins everything was collapse or gone the nex thing i remeber i was in my home i was in the second floor i was talking with my grandmother and my sister i was telling them the story of what happen on the beach they then talk to me and said that it was happening every country and that another tsunami was coming are way i look out the window to see what was left of the city and after 5 minutes i see other sunami coming or way then i said my last words and wake up then out of no were i was back in my room it was only a dream crazy nights

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: new experience

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi prsanjuan,
The tsunami dream or tidal wave dream is another common dream experience for alien abductees and contactees, especially the very sensitive people. I have had many dreams about tidal waves, and water coming from both sides. It sometimes seems there is no way to avoid the catastrophe, but I always manage to escape it somehow.

One night I dreamt I was on the beach and all the water got sucked out. I knew there would be a tidal wave coming soon, and I got a very sick feeling in my stomach, because life as I knew it was about to end. Then I saw three UFOs hovering high above me in the sky, and I got a peaceful feeling. Then I knew that, yes, the world was about to change but I would be okay and the new world that was coming would be good.

Of course, these "dreams" aren't really dreams at all but real experiences either on the astral or etheric planes of existence. That's why they seem so real. Because they are. But in those other planes, we do not have the physical laws limiting our actions. We can control what happens by being aware and focusing our thoughts. Then we can really make things happen.

Are we seeing some insight into what might really happen on Earth in the physical plane? It is a very good possibility, considering that those things (tidal waves, tsunamis and floods) are already happening. But also note that in dream symbolism water represents your life. So if you are feeling overwhelmed in your daily life, you may have dreams about tsunamis or tidal waves or floods as well.

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG