Today a bad one. Woke up with these bruises.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

guldage

Today a bad one. Woke up with these bruises.

Post by guldage »

This morning I woke up sore all over. At lunch I looked like this. Bruises on my legs and that weird mark close to my Armpit. On the inside of my arm.
The only thing I can remember is that I here noises that sounds like they come from the roof and then an alien face hovering just before I think I fall asleep. It is the last thing I remember :)
It has been a long time sinc eI had bruises this bad.

2016-09-10.2.jpg
2016-09-10.1.jpg
2016-09-10.jpg
I also just did an inventory of how often I have recieved marks and bruises in the past year. I counted 12 marks that I have taken pictures of. And then there is some that I never got around to take a pic. Also the times where I did not get any marks at all.
I would say that is a lot.
Or is it a lot. How often do you guys have a feeling these things happend.
I meen I am starting to think my House is vercrowded with uninvited guest.

Anyone any ideers g thoughs on this

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Today a bad one. Woke up with these bruises.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi Guldage,
I am so sorry to hear about your new bruises.
Twelve marks in a year is a lot. I probably had that many marks on me when I was about 20 years old, during an intense, active time when I was visited by star people, aliens, and military agents at least 2-3 times each week.

You have got to figure out some better protection for yourself before you go to sleep at night.
If you have not tried it yet, please do so as soon as possible: I made a meditation that can help you learn how to protect yourself at night.

Grounding, Centering, and Shielding Meditation

Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

guldage

Post by guldage »

Thankyou Bonnie I will try and see what I can do. I have tried some protection and I thought it seemed to work at first, but apparently not s much afterall.

I keep on asking myself what can possible make me so interesting.??

I have tried som protection and it has gone well for quiete some time. As I can see on the dates the worst part was at the end of last year. After that it was a little further apart. This one was the first time in a long time where I really have bruises.
I actually have had a good contact with some friendly aliens, so this came as a bit of a surprice. I still cant recall anything from the experience.

wings

Post by wings »

Thats horrible, Guldage. Something rough happened. Those are like wounds. That one that looks like its on your leg, that looks like an indention, like a burn. Goodness....

Usually this is generational testing. Parents to the kids, to the kids kids.. Also, Mufon found out that most people abducted have green eyes and negative blood type. Research into this says that mankind didnt have green eyes and negative blood type long ago, which means it suddenly came about. That tells me that possibly mankind was tampered with in some way, for some reason. I dont know. But if thats true, thats what it sounds like.

One hears so many things on the grapevine. Some say that one race in the future comes from us in the now, and they are trying to figure out some issues they are having with illnesses, like going back in time to fix their genetics. Sounds like science fiction to me. But... what if...?

Speaking of protection. Some things have happened in my life. I have been sleeping lately, thank the Lord. Jesus had come to me and said 'Perhaps if you quit drinking, things might go better for you.' I really wanted to keep drinking at night, which was when I drank (alcohol). I do not like torment. I told Jesus about the Bible scripture, 'save the red wine for the ones who have had a rough life'. So for the next 5 days, I had a vision of my life, at around 5PM every day. A time when something bad happened to me because of alcohol. By day five, I told Jesus, 'ok.. I'll quit.' And I did. I have also been able to clean up some areas of my life that were weaknesses.

Then... Listening to sermons by John Osteen, one came up, 'When nothing seems to be working'. That sermon said to go to God and ask why things werent working right. Always come to Him with the 'promises' of the scripture to request help for your problems. So I did. I was going to Jesus. Well, this night, Jesus answered me. I could see Him clearly in my mind. Blue sky behind Him, high detail. It was wild. He says to me 'Do like I do.' and He turns and looks up to the sky, raises His arms up and begins talking to His Father. So I started praying like that, praying a lot standing up, even using my arms. I started talking to God like as though He was my Dad. I have also started calling Him 'Abba' which is Father in Hebrew, which in the new Testament, we are no longer servants, but children.

That all said, things have radically improved. I am so greatful. Now when the enemy strike, I get up, I start praying, then I climb back in bed, I say to myself; ' The Lord is looking after me. I am protected. He knows my needs, that I need help. He heard my prayers.' That bit of faith was also important I think. Also it might take a moment for a dispatch of Angels to arrive. There are distances and things involved, I would think. Today was rough, but I survived. I prayed also and things do happen that are bad, but things have improved.

Maybe as the wall grows stronger against the bad guys, that they hit harder when they can get through, which might be very difficult for them now. We do not see much of the details. They could really be getting beat up and we do not see that part.

Anyways, thats my input on protection, what has been happening over here.

Stay safe, stay strong, stay faithful... Im sending prayers your way.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings that is very good news that you are feeling better. Good job on that. Hope you will continue to get some restfull sleep.
You know, I believe empath have that problem often. wanting to drown out the sensations they are having from everywhere. Also from some of the negative aliens. I do it too. I am a bit of a worka holic. The more I put into my head, the more I can ignore the input I get from elsewhere.
Keept myself numb for years that way, but I have changed that policy and desided that I want to remember and that I want to feel. The other way of coping with it all is very unhealthy

It can be overwhelming to come out that comfort zone , if you can call it that. I actually also noticed that a lot of memories came back. Of vistations by aliens, all the way back from my childhood.

I really do hope you ca cotinue down that path Wings, so that you can feel better and not be tormented by bad spirits. Hope for the best for you.

I think you might be right about them intesifiyng their attackes, as there hold grows weaker. It seems when they managed to get through, the bad ones, that the bruises are worse than before. This after I have started the contact with the good aliens or should I say neutral and they have helpt me it seems to remember some stuff. Also explained some thing, although half of it have gone over my head. Myabe I will get it one day.

Below here there is some pictures of my feet. Disregard the ugly toes. Too much soccer is not good for you feet :)
YEsterday I woke up sore on my right foot. Pictures below is from today, where some of the swelling had gone down. I have made a black box around the spot on the foot. On my right foot up under my toes, there is a little dot that look like an injection mark and I have a bruise just above it.
On top of the same foot it seems I have a scopemark of some kind. ALso put a black box around the place.
My foot was swollen up. Even my ancle was almost dobble of normal size. Very strange. At first I thought maybe a bad reaction to a bite from an insect or something like that.
That is untill I noticed the other foot. Here 3 small bruises show up below my toes. One foot with a bruise ok fine but both and both swollen, although the worst was on the right foot.

What the heck is that ???

SO I really seriously need to step up my protection or make some of the good aliens help me with that, because I do not like last week

Does anyone have marks like this??
Attachments
2016-09-17 09.28.53.3.jpg
2016-09-17 09.40.48-1.jpg
2016-09-17 09.19.09.2.jpg

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

Goodness, they really did the rounds on you! Crazy...

When you walk in your bare feet on solid surfaces, like tile floor or concrete, do you have like callasses inside your feet behind your toes that give you great pain? Like solid zones on the bottoms of your feet that are hardened inside the skin, like under the skin?

Sometimes these will be in pain after a wake up, still in bed, when dreaming a lot. I am convinced its related. I think maybe they can somehow link into my dreams through my feet. I know that sounds crazy. But, one of the largest sections of the brain are tactile feelings in face, hands, feet, and something else I wont mention. The feet might be a 'interface zone' for the mind. (Just thinking outloud here). That might be why the heat torture occurred, why they are focussing on this area, the feet.

I took these photos after going through more of what felt like a tazer on the bottoms of my feet. This morning that this happened, it was on this one foot. I looked and saw a burn mark and photographed it. These are small photos to get them here. The actual photos are high resolution, over 2K big. You can clearly see a small hole in my skin, blackened. The other dots I think are just mud specks and things. (Dirty feet that morning).

I'll have to look for dots between my toes next time.

One one of your photos/bruises, it looks almost like a small hand, but its all red. Looks like an outline with the thumb area. Very small hand, which doesnt make sense as the grays have very big hands, long fingers. (and so many kinds of grays... ) Another one looks like it has a square in the bruise.

On protection. Yesterday was rough, last night was rough. I made it. Got rest. When they would hit during the night, I would get up and start talking to Abba again, claiming His promises.
Attachments
20160811_020536 - Copy.jpg

guldage

Post by guldage »

Hi Wings

There is nothing visual under my feet, but I do have these kind of little knots just below my toes. I can feel them under there. Is it something like that?

On the little bruises on the other foot I wondered if it could be some kind of instrument that was used. Lieving these marks behind ??
OFcause here I am just speculating. As you say they are to small to be fingers.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings forgot to mention that I Göteborg Green eyes. However positive in blodtype, My father was B minus. I My self AM AB + . That would also be a new and rare one. Actually that is the newest blodtype. One can Wonder how that came to be.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I intented to say, I got green eyes. Autocorrect....

wings

Post by wings »

Roger that... Interesting... Me too. Thats two of us.

Diego9000

Post by Diego9000 »

Some days ago I woke with a bruise on my leg similar to yours.
But it was just on a single place on my leg, and it was medium-to-small size.

I also want to mention that like you, I also had something under my feet, actually a wart (lol), and gigantic, it even made one of my fingers look taller than the others when I was with my feet on ground.
Which no matter what I tried, it didn't vanish and always regrown if i tried to remove bis of it. One day, after a year, from night to day, it vanished, like... there is no trace anymore I once had this... not even marks on the skin.
Oh, moonlight, shine on me | I, who has lost the Sun | Embrace me with your light

wings

Post by wings »

Thats great to hear, Diego. That happened with me once, many years ago, a wart on my body. Over night it vanished. Never been back. Thank You Lord!

guldage

Post by guldage »

So that basicly makes the three of us. I had one as a child that vanished over night. everything had been done to have it removed. Nothing helpt

It seems that we clearly have some of the same experiences.

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage,

I just read your newest post, not online yet. So sorry to hear about your ring. I hope it is returned soon. Hopefully they find it and return it quickly.

This used to happen to Charles Hall at Indian Springs air base in Nevada years ago. They have a joint base there of the Tall Whites. They would sometimes 'borrow' something, but always returned it. Usually for 2 weeks to a month. Always returned. They were also under strict orders with the USAF not to 'steal' anything. So hopefully, if this is a friendly race, they will get that back to you ASAP.

A funny thought goes through my mind. What if its under a chair in a space craft that is in another solar system right now, out getting high mileage through the Universe/Galaxy.... ;)

But... That said, sorry its missing.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I would say at least they could have taken me on a guidet tur in the universe and safely returned with the ring and with no memory loss. So I could remember how it looked like.:)

I is a bit funny :)

WE will se when it shows or if ....

guldage

Post by guldage »

unspecified.jpg
At least a couple of days of radiosilence. Today I found this on my arm. Looks like a little cut that had allready healed up pretty much. Under it I can feel a little lump or ball under my skin. I can feel it clearly. Not big but it seems solid in outline. And My arm is sore on the spot, but there does not seem to be a lot of bruising around .

The night itself I dont remember much. I have a feeling there was a lot of weird noise and sounds and smells and tons of impressions, that my brain was uncablely of catching. THe pictures very mood and confused. First I am underground, THen a totally different place. Then looking at starts. NOt even sure I am moving. Maybe I am simply looking at some sort of monitor. _-- COnfused is I think the word I have for last night.
Have you guys tried one like that where you can feel something under your skin?

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

Man, they really like you! 8-0)))

Sounds like they put an implant in you. About the size of a BB. Smaller then a pea. It will start to grown into the flesh, making it very difficult to remove as it has to be cut out of the entire area.

To test it, you can hold a geiger counter up to it and you should hear a blip... blip... blip... when its transmitting... IF......... that is a implant. If not, could be a not of sore muscle inside from a shot they gave you.

Goodness...

I have a scrape in the same left arm, still healing up. Same bicep area.
You asked if I had something similar. I had a 'thing' like a piece of pencil lead (big, from yellow pencils) stuck in my leg. I had a odd dream early that night about waking up, sticking my leg with a pencil, a lead got caught in my leg. Then I woke up, couldnt find the pencil, but there is the pencil lead. Then, for some reason, I never dug it out. It ended up disappearing later in life. But for a very long time, I had that dark gray spot on my right thigh.

I have to tell you, something odd happened last night. The witch spirits surround my bed every dang night. I pray QUITE A BIT now, and things have really changed. But they still mess with my dreams and do things to me, which when that happens, I get up and start praying again, and again, and again. When the sound of water comes, I am pretty sure its the Angellic forces.

But.... Last night, late, I stir to slight awakeness, hearing the weirdest 'electric' sound, like what one would think a saucer would sound like. It kept getting louder, and I thought 'what if that is a craft hovering over the house?' Then a 'warm' feeling came over my head, flowed across my body to my feet, then went back up to my left kneecap on my leg. Stayed there for a moment, then nothing. Sound left. Several of the spirits said 'whoa.....' and a voice, the sound like the one I knew, says 'its ok.. its ok.. we've seen weirder things then that before. Everyone stay calm'.

And... Later, I went back to sleep... That was it.

My night last night.

What is with my kneecaps???? and feet???

guldage

Post by guldage »

That must have been quite the experience Wings. They do play a lot with our minds if they can get away with it. But all around it sounds like you are doing better. That is good to here.
I dont think it is about your feet or Knees. They are just very sensitive spots they can use to weaken you, so the can get to your mind, but I believe you are on the right Track.

The scrap you have on your arm, does it come with a bruise or is there nothing else to see ?

Interesting with the pencil Lead. Does sound like a sort of inplant too.

I have to say popular is overrated. In this case I sure would like to be ignored. The lump in my arm is of a size a little smaller than a pea. I have not been around a geigercounter, so that has not been tested, but it is most definately still there.

I forgot to mention something about my last two encounters. The smell. It is a very strong smell. A mixture of CHemicals and decomposing organic material. That is the best way I can descripe it. It is not a smell I have noticed before.
Anyone of you guess noticed a smell?

The thing is lately I am not sure who visit. Some time ago I could be fairly sure it was the grey and then some good guys came too, but lately more players seems to have arrived and I have no clue what is going on or if I have any kind of control at all.

I am wondering how many can be pooking around. I meen, if one makes an experiment on someone and another guy comes too and make another experiment. Will that not ruin the first experiemt?

wings

Post by wings »

Hey Guldage,

No black and blue marks, but oddly, the other day, I did realize now that I had found these a few times on my body and always wondered how I did that. This might be that. I dont know. This scraped area is almost 2 inches long and in the same location that the single mark always appears, and also Ive had 4 dots there before, like one set, then several days later, another set by it.

I had read in books about the odors. I heard that grays often left a sort of sulphur smell, but they also say that demons have a sulphur smell. Could it be reptillians? I have seen two reptillians at my bed side before. They were about 5 feet high, their skin was sort of a rainbow color. Mainly tan but on the face it was mixes of blue and green, like metallic colors. They had little sharp edged noses, like hook noses like the witch in the movie wizard of oz. One was a female, one male, taller then the female. I had a very very bad feeling about them, a fear, a dread, when I was looking at them. They were just standing there as I slowly woke up. They were looking at my feet for some reason, standing there not moving, like they wanted me to see them. As I woke up, my heart starting to race, they vanished. They were in the spirit, so as I woke up, they disappeared.

I havent smelled or heard of the smell of decomposing flesh though. grim... :( Maybe they needed a bath really bad, lol.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Wings it does seem odd to me that you keep on getting a scrap at the exact same spot and no clue how it happend,

If they need a bath I sure would not mind sponsoring the soap because that was gross.

I hope you are not right about the reptilians. As far as I understand they can be pretty nasty. I cannot recall seyng one though.
What I do know is that these last times have been a bit different. Hopefully not an escalation of any kind. Way to many comming around as it is.

I dont know. A memory have come up of these weird basins where people where put in. Or at least I think it is a memory. But I think that is an old one, so nothing to do with these new events. Not that I can be 100 rocent sure ofcause.

wings

Post by wings »

About the reptillians, from what I have heard and read about, which is very old news, they are supposedly very large. At least 6 feet tall, muscular. Supposedly a huge base and mining operation on our moon, a huge base deep inside Earth, and like 2 home worlds. Thats what I have read about. I havent read abotu short reptillians. These two seemed very thin, almost frail. The scales on their face were very very small, so they were more like a porous, almost shiny speckly finish on their skin, and it had different color zones, like an Iguanna lizard. Blue and turquoise green, bit of red? Lots of color.

I heard a few stories...

One I heard that a 'royalty' vessle (like cruiser size?) helped us (humans) rescue a ton of women that were being held in a base called Dulce, in New Mexico. Supposedly a grey base. They started abducting lots of women and it was said they were using them for sexual and shock 'things' or purposes. Sick, twisted, evil things. Groups of our armed services and security agencies secretly setup an attack to save them and destroy the base with a small nuke. During the invasion of the base, a reptillian royalty ship showed up and joined us in the assault. We saved quite a few people, did some damage. Tons of aliens were arriving via their underground subway system. Many good Marines were lost. They call this the Battle of Dulce. I think personally they should make a movie about it. Have Steven Spielberg make it. And redo Close Encounters of the Third Kind, make it proper, about the team that really did go to Serpo.

guldage

Post by guldage »

So wings. About the attack on this base. Does that meen that some of the reptilians or some reptilian like species are among the good guys or less bad?? Since they assisted in the liberation of these people.

I guess we dont know alf of it. I have always though however fascinating the movie was, that there was something of with that Steven Spielberg movie. I thing I need to read that story you mention here. SOunds interesting.

I sometimes wonder how much has happend and still goes on on secret with the contact between human governments and that of different alien groups.

wings

Post by wings »

Guldage, Yes I guess that means that some reptillians are good guys. I imagine there is probably bad in every race and good in every race. Some have more bad then good.

In the Spielberg movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, at the end, there is this huge, secret meeting about to happen, and a team of people were assembled to go onboard, and they do, and in the movie, two people (well, many) were chosen by the aliens, but only two made it, the two stars. In the real story, its only the USAF trained team.

The book is called 'Secret Journey to Planet Serpo'. It is an amazing read. I highly recommend it. There is a website, I forget the name, that posted released documents of that journey. I wish they would release photos. Thousands of photos, tons of rolls of film, were taken, exist somewhere. Also relics brought back. Well, momentos. Carvings made of strange wood and things. They talk of the towns, the people, their food, their habits, the land. There is a giant forest area near the North Pole on Serpo, where the team later moved to, to get away from the intense heat.

Supposedly the team leader passed away recently in Florida. Its his notes you read. Very good note taker.

I was reading a article at that Project Disclosure UFO place at Facebook. A general was telling a general, who was laughing about it, said that the aliens (one of them) that have been giving us technology, now want our version and were negotiating for it. It seems that we take some their technology and really bring it far ahead, advance it, and they were so impressed, they wanted to negotiate for our version. I thought that was pretty cool. We do like to manufacture and improve things. Reminds me of the Japanese, when they tried to mimmick (copy) our cars back in the 70's. For a long time, everything we bought was made in Japan, where before it was made in America. Now 'everything' is made in China. Crazy...

I wonder what the Tall Whites home world is like? We read about all these aliens. I have read fragments on the Tall Whites home world to get a basic picture, but not a lot. Its always overcast, very thick clouds. They like the deserts on earth at night because you can see the stars. For a great long time, the Tall Whites never saw their stars until they had planes that could go above their clouds. Then I guess they were interested in space travel. Also, they live underground, where we live above ground. They have some fierce weather I guess, and so they are safe underground. Their world has less gravity compared to ours. They are taller. When they get here, its hard on them to walk and climb stairs until their muscles adapt. They use Earth as a stop point when crossing the void where we are located. They have colonies, I guess, and this place offers them a refresh point, refit their deep space ships, then off again on their journies.

Also, the Ebens (Zeta Reticuli) and Tall Whites are vegetarians. Oh... The Tall Whites sleep for two days and are awake for two days. Their planet has a 48 hour (approximately) cycle compared with our 24 hours. They also heal very very slowly. For a broken arm, it takes them 6 months at least to heal and its best done on their own planet (for some reason). They freak out at how fast a wound on us can heal.

guldage

Post by guldage »

Ok it seems that weirdness followes me a around. The picture below is taken on a spot very close to home. THis is a spot I pass on most days. Never before experienced or saw anything before. Every day for two years pretty much.
Last night I passed the spot and my dog got all agitated and angry and apparently also spooked. Pulled me away from the spot.
Then this morning when I took the usual walk with the dog. I took several snapshots on my walk that morning but caught this on the very spot the dog got annought. Was not doing any better this morning. Got nerveaous.

In the right side to towards the top there is a grey splash. There is nothing there to justify the grey splash. Can you see it and has anyone seen anything like this.

Hope all is doing well. I have for once no weird bruises or visit for some time. I bit weird. You grow almost suspisious. What are they up to now :) . ( LIke with children. If they are quite they are doing somethng they are not supposed to. :lol: )
Attachments
2016-10-15 08.59.08-1.jpg

wings

Post by wings »

That certainly looks like a something. Gray like metal, some sort of lense thing on one side.

Manhattan would really be into these things has he had quite a few things going on around his home also, changes in the environment, etc.

Looks like the metal sphere thing is wrinkled. Maybe to blend? Also, if you couldnt see it, then the camera probably caught it and its shifted in a field (unified field theory, fielded and shifted out of dimension, making it invisible to the human eye, but probably not to some animals). That would explain the wrinkles as I think of it. It would be shimmering, like something underwater.

Good capture, Guldage.

guldage

Post by guldage »

So you think that they are keeping an eye on me specific or just the area ?

I am wondering if things like that have always been around me and I am just waking up to notice, or if it is a new phenomenon because I am not so easy to keep under control these days.

So many questions.

Manhattan: How long and when did he start to notice sorroundings change) Wings, do you know that?

wings

Post by wings »

You would need to go through quite a few of his posts, and they are very long written. He found in the spirit, gates around his home, like hidden mini-bases around his house he grew up in, evidently so they could keep an eye on him and his family.

He also noted changes in his surroundings a few times and 'odd feelings' about certain area's that gave him the chills, just like whats happening with you.

He has written some amazing things in that area. It sounds like MilLabs have a big eye on him. Not sure. I havent seen him in here for ages. Hope he is ok. Probably 3+ months now.

guldage

Post by guldage »

I sure hope it is okay too. Kind of a creepy though that they keep an eye on you like that. But it does seem there is no doubt that something is happening and mostly always have.

I think I problely should read his post. SOunds very similar, altough with me it seems to manifest itself physicly, not just to be noticed in the spirit. Maybe it has soething to do with how things are progressing. ?