Has anyone seen or know what this symbol would mean.

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

deagleye

Has anyone seen or know what this symbol would mean.

Post by deagleye »

Long story short, I feel I was abducted when I was a child. It has never scared me, and actually intrigued me. If it was real, I would invite them back with the hopes to actually meet them. I do have slight memories of what I believe to be the abduction. The morning after this I had a symbol on my left arm. It was like 2 v's, one inverted on top of the other. The top one was blue and the bottom was green. It was bright like a marker, but rubbed off my arm like a chalk powder. For many years I have tried to figure out the symbol. I have ideas, but nothing I believe is correct yet. I would love any input anybody has. Thank you.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone seen or know what this symbol would mean.

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Hi deagleye,
The aliens/star people tend to leave V shaped scars and sometimes diamond shaped scars on people. I have never heard of anyone finding a colored, chalk-like substance before. That sounds really interesting. Do you have any ideas? It almost sounds like you were in the beginning stages of some procedure that wasn't completed.

I have a large V shaped scar on the back of my leg that has been there for many years. But I've also had some temporary V shaped red marks after visitation. These disappeared after a few days.

My husband John and I have recently noticed that every space agency from every country around the world uses a chevron or V shape in the symbolism of their name. Possible connection?

Image Image

There are a lot of things we are waking up to now. Keep your eyes and your mind open! Many Blessings, Bonnie
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

JimmyTH

Post by JimmyTH »

I have no personal experience with the V symbol, so maybe that means I've been dealing with someone else. The symbol that came up early in my own experience -- not marked on me personally but revealed in one of my encounters -- is three dots in an equilateral triangle. Should have military associations as well as alien and probably isn't a good thing. I was camping at Manitou Island in Michigan a few years ago, very uneventful trip for me, but read later that someone camping there had an unusual experience and woke with that mark on them.

Only one useful mark from my experience, that was a symbol I began spontaneously drawing as a teenager, stayed with me but had no real meaning for a long time. Turned out to be a sacred symbol of the tribe I belong to, one that officially disappeared in the early 1600's.

JimmyTH

Santina24

Post by Santina24 »

Thats interesting could you draw them?

Santina24

Post by Santina24 »

I know those symbols?

vickym03

Post by vickym03 »

what it means a red triangular mark? is it good or bad?and is coming from bad aliens or star people? .I have a guy friend who got a a triangular mark below his ear in the right side of his neck and it was gone through out the day .It didn't hurt at all that what he said to me ...

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

I don't know if triangular marks are "good" or "bad" but perhaps different people use them for different reasons. I have a triangular or pyramid shaped scar on the back of my right wrist. I asked my star friends (the good guys) what the scar meant and they showed me two celestial bodies, one shining down over the other. I initially thought it was the sun shining down over the moon, perhaps causing a solar eclipse as seen from Earth...but I am not sure what it means yet. I guess the best way to know if it is a good or bad mark is to think about what your experience was like. And if you don't recall any experience, try to remember how you felt when you first found the scar. Maybe that can give you some clues.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

vickym03

Post by vickym03 »

Thanks Bonnie.
The triangle shape it was not scoops it were 3 lines forming a triangle.Sting a bit buy not bad.
My friend and I have been in contact with Orion being.
One day i recalled I woke up around 4 am and i saw a rainbow of light that remind me the colors of the aura I was with my eyes open and very relaxed .I was excited and i was not afraid at all.I didn't see any ET's in my room just the plasma smoky light in front of me. the colors were red,blue,green wuth some yellow and orange .I never felt any pinch in my left shoulder so after that vision I came back to sleep .So that s the only thing I can recall....Next thing I woke up to go to school and I got a feeling that I should check my left shoulder and for my surprise I saw the triangle and a diamond mark .Now is almost fading away.And probably next week I am not going to be able to see any of this marks anymore.
I was asking that question because there are so many stories talking about the aliens are extracting human DNA for their experiments so I don't know.Also I heard some people talk about aliens mind control or the typical aliens implants.......

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Hi Vicky,
It sounds like you had a good experience the night you got the triangle scar, and your initial response was a positive one. From what you are saying, you did not start to worry until you heard about scary things from other people. If it were me, I would not worry. Do you normally have good experiences with the Orions?

Thanks for describing the beautiful rainbow aura light. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

vickym03

Post by vickym03 »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell wrote:Hi Vicky,
It sounds like you had a good experience the night you got the triangle scar, and your initial response was a positive one. From what you are saying, you did not start to worry until you heard about scary things from other people. If it were me, I would not worry. Do you normally have good experiences with the Orions?

Thanks for describing the beautiful rainbow aura light. :D

Many Blessings, Bonnie

Hi Bonnie.
I have been in contact with different kind of aliens.I was told last year that my vibratory level was increasing and 3 beings dressing in a white robes took me behind the mountain.all of them were Nordic types of aliens .There was another white pale Nordic being who explained to me that they have to do something to help me .
the ORION aliens until now are following me,what concern me is that the good aliens and the bad aliens can do brain wash and make you feel fine even if the abduction was terrible.
before the aliens contact started I have OBE experiences.I was in contact with my ancestor ,I saw angels .I was in the spirit worlds.
And following that I meet inter dimensional pure energy beings more fully develop that the aliens they were in a much higher dimension.
Now i feel a 3 dimensional person with some 4 dimensional capacities.i extremely perspectives .
The triangle mark is gone now.i just don't understand why they marked me ,and with all the other information coming from other people I got confused....I just don't wanna be deceived and be use as a laboratory rat for some aliens.i haven't had any bad experiences .i don't recalled anything bad at all...
I don't have any scoops marks of bruises .Is absolutely the first time that I found a triangle lines mark in my left shoulder.
I was trying to get more info about sacred geometry and what it mean the triangle .....i don't know what it means the triangle for the aliens and if all the aliens use the triangle no matter is they are good or bad.

thanks Bonny for your support:)

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi,it made me think that you said the Nordics explained to you.That is also what they did to me at least one of them did so was wondering if this type of aliens do explain to the abducted person.
I was not told about the procedure but just before it was done the Nordic Alien on the right hand side did bent down and whispered ''I know this is going to hurt but it will soon be over.''
At times it feels good to read other persons experience as i found that as time goes by what happened to me became just a faint memory and that is when i question myself.
*Were the flashbacks real,was the abduction real?*
No i cannot prove it very few can and even they are not believed.
Take care everyone.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

If you would like to learn more about Sacred Geometry, you can watch the videos we have up at awakenvideo.org. We have a whole section of videos about Sacred Geometry.

Vicky, it sounds like you have had some amazing, positive experiences, so do not worry. Just keep love in your heart and you will be fine. If you are progressing and raising your vibrational frequency, then you are moving in the right direction and negative beings will have a hard time trying to reach you at all.

Many Blessings, Bonnie

KumaraSoul

Post by KumaraSoul »

How about this design? It's an equilateral triangle. At each point is a circle. Running from each circle is a line leading to the center of the triangle, where another circle resides. I've had this image in my head since a teenager, used to obsess about drawing it. It would pop up in my sketches and doodles constantly. I know some crop circles feature this motif, but this was before I had ever heard of crop circles.
I was always strangely jealous of those who had some kind of mark on their body. i was also rather put out that the aliens wouldn't take me and make me look normal. i was born with birth defects and for a short time I was so despondent about how I looked. I thought if the aliens took me, they could make me look like a regular human being again, give me sight back in my left eye. i was honestly really MAD that I wasn't worthy of abduction! Is that crazy or what? But I'd be curious if the design I described sounds like something any of you have seen before, or may be connected with any of the Galactic races. It's been something I've wanted to know for many years now.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi,i do not recall any symbols actually never occurred to look but i have woken up with punctures like we get when we have an injection and on one occasion it was still bleeding.
about two wks ago i got out of bed and i felt pain behind my right ear when i touched it i was horrified to feel it swollen,i know there is bone so could not figure out how it was so swollen it still is but the pain is now gone yet i have not had any flashbacks of being abducted.
At times i hear a voice telling me to go on the roof and wait there i try to resist afraid they will come back,afraid that I'll never be returned home.
I have wrote about this but i will say it again- i told my psychologist about the flash back never in a million yrs expecting him to believe me yet although he admitted he never heard of a pt of his say that, he was open to any thing.
''All this people who say they have been abducted cannot be wrong!''.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

It seems we each have our own symbols that are important and meaningful to us. The star people always showed me an image that looked like the sun shining down over the moon. The rays of the sun created a light pyramid and the shadow falling down from the moon created a dark pyramid. I believe it may be something yet to come, but I will know what it means when it happens. It is kind of like a "Key" to unlock information in your mind.