I need advice and comfort

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Brave_One

I need advice and comfort

Post by Brave_One »

Hi,

I was searching for a place to talk to people about this situation. And came across your site. I could really use some advice and some kind words. These things have been happening to me most of my life but I only put the pieces together recently. What really shocks/scares me I will tell you later on in this post. When I was a child I would see a light through my window/drapes moving back and forth almost as if it were a flashlight. And I would have NUMEROUS dreams of levitating and ''floating'' up really high above the city to what seemed to be like a football or baseball stadium with lots of lights. And all my life I have had major nose bleed problems. And I would find scars and brusies on my body. Bruises on the thighs and marks on my fingers. Just recently after all of these years I put the pieces together and find out what was really happening to me. And now I will tell you about something that scared the living day lights out of me. I havent slept in days because of this. A while ago I thought I had a dream, but realized it was real. Here's what happend... Like I stated above, I was floating higher and higher above the city (and could feel it in my stomach like I was on a roller coaster) to the ''stadium'' and then all I can remember was laying on something and this female with dark eyes and blonde hair and RED armpit hair along with RED pubic hair was making love to me. She was beautiful. She also had a tail. Ever since then I have had pain in my penis and went from doctor to doctor, hospital to hospital and they couldnt find anything wrong. Not even any gravle-like kidney stones. I watched an interview of Credo Mutwa talking about his experience and he described the EXACT SAME thing. I almost fainted. I havent been able to sleep for days and I really need some advice. PLEASE.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: I need advice and comfort

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Brave One,
First thing to do is calm down. I know it is seriously freaky and you don't want it to happen again. Do yourself a favor and think of something that makes you happy and try to calm down asap. I made a meditation to help abductees (and anyone else who wants to use it). It will help you find the "center" within your body, which will give you balance and strength. It will also "ground" your physical self to solid earth to give you stability. And then it will help you envision a strong shield around yourself which will help protect you from negative abductions and alien visitation. Please try this meditation right away.

You are not alone, my friend. There are soooo many people waking up to this now. What you must do is calm yourself and find your inner strength. Now is the time to wake up and take control of everything that happens in your life.

Not only are there alien abductions, there are military abductions as well, and sometimes the aliens and military work together. There are also very friendly and good star people who visit. It sounds like you have been doing this for quite a while, and it is not unusual to have nosebleeds and find fresh bruises and scars that appear overnight. Flying through the night to meet a spaceship is not uncommon amongst alien abductees either.

Credo Mutwa definitely knows what he is talking about. We have all been subject to a great deal of propaganda, brain washing, and mind control in every aspect of our lives. But people are really starting to see the truth now, so there is hope that we will pull through just fine.

Alien abductions are mainly taking place on the etheric plane, closely connected to the physical plane. This is why people are so confused about alien abduction and the bizarre, other-worldly events that take place; it can be difficult to understand how such strange things, that defy the laws of physics, can even occur. We believe we are in our physical form when it happens because it is so real, but the majority of visitations or abductions happen in the etheric, in which we are totally awake and aware and still feel the sensations, but we are in a more subtle energetic space. This in no way makes the experience less real -- it's all just data entering our minds in one form or another.

Try the meditation and focus on what makes you happy. The key to getting past this is to raise your vibrational frequency to a level where the negative aliens/U.S. military can no longer reach you (their focus is on fear, sadness, hatred, suffering, all low level vibrations). You can raise your vibrational frequency by focusing on love and happiness. After the meditation, try to sleep. If it helps, sleep with the light on and use all your strength and willpower to bring yourself to a state of happiness. It will save you.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG