Dreams

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Brave_One

Dreams

Post by Brave_One »

I cant wait untill you reply Bonnie about my horrible experience. But I thought I'd share this too. All of my life I've had VIVD dreams. I was standing ontop of a ridge/mountain and water was everywhere almost at the top and I said ''it's the end of the world''. I never thought anything of it untill I realized the real truth just recently about what is really going to happen. I had dreams of explosions in the sky. Volcanoes, everything. People, please prepare the best you can. The Illuminati is really controlling everything. Please take my advice and map out high ground and pay attention to the sun. Always be aware of how the sun is acting. Keep track of CME's, EMP's, how Earth's magnetospher is doing. Please people. I've tried to warn sooooo many people but no one will listen. My mother is the only person who believes me.

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Re: Dreams

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Dear Brave One,
Congratulations on Being Awake. :D
Your vivid dreams sound just like the disaster visions that the aliens/star people show abductees/contactees. I had a recurring one for a long time: I was standing on a long peninsula, with water on both sides. The water started to rise quickly, large waves began breaking, and the water rose and rose until I had no where to stand. Then, everything was okay. It got to be really bad and scary for a little while, but I got through it and everything was alright. Of course, I've also seen the tornados, volcanos, earthquakes, and just total destruction visions too.

WE may or may not be facing something like this. I like to believe that the good people who make it over to the new state of consciousness will largely avoid these disasters. We will be experiencing Ascension going into 2012. It's actually already happening, but the pinnacle of the sun's light will be on December 21, 2012. It will be only the beginning of a wonderful new state of conscious awareness and bliss. However, those who choose a lower frequency may find themselves experiencing a pole shift, HAARP and Project Blue Beam and utter mind control. Not good.

My husband John and I are also trying to tell people about all these things and wake people up. You just have to keep trying, friend. It isn't easy. People are mind controlled by television and this backwards society created by reptilians who feed off our fear, anger, sadness and all lower vibrations. You have to save yourself by being happy and doing what you love. Follow your own path and spread some love and light wherever you go.

Many Blessings, Bonnie :D
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG

Tess

Post by Tess »

I have had similar dreams as a child,seeing my village with sea water that reached to my waist,a ball of fire falling from the sky and then darkness when it should be day light.The sense of doom i felt was incredible and knew that life on earth as we know it was about to perish.

One dream was of a statue submerged in water and strange blokes the likes i never saw before.When i woke up i thought the statue was of the holy Mary,only yrs later i saw a picture of the statue of liberty and the blokes skyscrapers.I live in Malta,these dreams i had 43 yrs ago!!!

The world asteroid did not exist to me back then,to this day we do not have a word for it in maltese and at that age i was just starting to learn English at school.I only knew back then that there was a place called America far far away,cause the teacher told us.

To-day i am scared,worried even more so since i have come to know that children of my age but living in other countries where having the same dreams.Back then there was nothing no T.V,books documentaries to fuel our imagination.

Dreams are forgotten but these have stayed with us to remember.Take care,love Tess.

Ashlie

Post by Ashlie »

This is crazy! I just posted a topic about the world ending here a few days ago. I too have seen a "ball of fire" (i thought it was Planet X, I think people call it the second sun too). I also have dreams about missles coming down from the sky. In the dreams that I have about the end of the world, there's always tornados, and buildings falling down. I've also had dreams of being stranded in the ocean sitting on top of a plane that had crashed into the ocean. And when I look around in that dream there's always a bunch of other planes that have crashed. But the dreams are always pretty disasterous.

annlee

Post by annlee »

I just posted my LENGTHY introduction to myself and my situation and I guess I took so long it logged me out and erased everything. I will try to re-post it tonight when my kids go to sleep.

My dreams are probably the WEIRDEST thing about me. i also have vivid dreams and have had them since I was a kid. I can even remember dreams I had as a child. Though there are many themes to my nightmares (since I rarely have good dreams) one of the most common is end-of-the-world scenarios. Prior to 9/11 I had tons of dreams about buildings being blown up, bombs dropping, even saw nukes in my dreams and drew them for my dad so he could tell me what they were. As I get older, I have more natural disaster related dreams- primarily tidal waves, which isn't good for me since I live in Florida lol. I have dreams about things in the sky that look like stars, sometimes even small planets, on a collision course with earth. I had a dream a couple nights ago that there were bombs going off in Washington DC and I was trying to find my dad, I stood on top of a hill and looked down at what I knew in the dream to be the pentagon, but it was actually an old egyptian looking building with hieroglyphics on it. I spotted my dad walking into the building and tried shouting for him but he didn't hear me. Then the building collapsed. Outside the crowd was pretty polarized. Some where cheering and clapping and seemed elated while others were panicked, shooting each other, looting and crying. I have dreams like this ALL the time. It's crazy because a year before 9/11 I was telling my friend about my dream of the buildings exploding and actually told her I thought there was going to be an attack on America soon- and we were weighing the different scenarios of where it would take place and I was certain it would be NYC, the twin towers in particular.

Do you have a dream journal? I started one last year, though I don't post often since it's exhausting, some nights I have 3 or 4 dreams and I just don't have time to write them all down. But it is still a good idea to document the important ones.

Tess

Post by Tess »

Hi so many children had similar dreams about 40 yrs ago and they came from different parts of the world.
A few days ago i dreamt that lots of people were looking at the sky and the sun was acting kind of weird every one was frightened and i thought it was true,its happening and to think i did not believe.

About 3 wks ago we had 3 small earthquakes the funny thing is i told my family days before i even predicted it would be on a scale of 4.

To-day another one was felt.Some times i get scared and hope that i will not be around to witness this terror,i think of my children.
I don't want them to see them die or suffer.!