Bonnie's Interview with Veritas TV

post your concerns here for friendly advice

Moderator: Bonnie Jean Mitchell

Bonnie Jean Mitchell
Site Admin

Bonnie's Interview with Veritas TV

Post by Bonnie Jean Mitchell »

Bonnie Jean Mitchell speaks with Mel Hostalrich of Veritas TV on December 8, 2021. Some of the topics covered are: The Shift of Consciousness, raising your vibrational frequency, the power of LOVE, visitation with multidimensional star people, military abduction, fake rubber alien suits and holographic technology, the Star People School, psychic attack, the third eye, the etheric plane, fighting the Controllers (including demons and reptilians), Bonnie’s experience in an underground military base, the end of the matrix, taking your power back, and moving your awareness up into a higher dimension.

This is what we have been waiting for. This is why we came here. The time to act and fulfill your mission as a Lightworker is NOW.

“Human beings are not the only players in this game of life. There are multidimensional beings that interact with humans, as well as the unseen controllers who decide the course of human history, the secret shadow government, the United States military-industrial complex, and many dark magicians who pose as political and religious figure heads. I have been working on my own spiritual enlightenment with the help of my star friends, moving toward a higher awareness and higher vibrational frequencies. There have been negative beings that I have run into along the way, but I always make it through to continue on my inner journey. I continuously learn and grow and put my knowledge to use. More than that, the friendly multidimensional beings whom I labeled star people, taught me that love is always the answer. I learned to use my own energy body to connect with Source to fill my entire being with the strongest power there is: love.

When my physical body lays down to sleep at night, my consciousness keeps on going. I leave my physical form and fly freely through the alternate reality, discovering parts of myself and parts of our world that have been erased from our knowledge by wars, propaganda and brainwashing, and the re-writing of our true history. The secrets of this life have been hidden by secret societies that will do anything to keep that knowledge to themselves. However, the rising of consciousness and the empowerment of human beings is currently in progress and cannot be stopped.

The Shift is happening now.“
Hidden Knowledge Every Person Should Know: AWAKENVIDEO.ORG